Hey,see who's at the door.
嘿 看看谁在门口
Yes dear.
是的 亲爱的
Nice.
很好
Good stuff!
好东西
There's some guy at the door,
门口有个人
says he wants to talk to someone called Shannon?
说他想和一个叫 Shannon 的人谈谈
This is Shannon.
这是香农
Shit,he wants to take me back!
妈的 他想带我回去
What?
什么
No way,that's gonna happen!
不可能 那是不可能的
Who is it?
是谁
How did he find me?Inever took him here!
他怎么找到我的 我从没带他来过这里
Well,that asshole found you when you came before.
那个混♥蛋♥在你来之前找到了你
I guarantee you that guy keeps tabs on his bitches.
我向你保证那家伙一直在监视他的婊♥子♥
I'm not his bitch!
我不是他的婊♥子♥
Listen,why don't we just call the cops?
听着 我们为什么不报♥警♥呢
Oh,hell no,nobody's calling no cops.
不行 没人会叫警♥察♥的
You guys stay here,leave it to me.
你们留在这里 交给我
I'm really good at this type of thing. I'll go talk to him.
我真的很擅长这种事情 我去和他谈谈
No,he's angry,probably drunk.
不 他很生气 可能喝醉了
No excuse.I should know.
没有借口 我应该知道
Hey!You're leaving him,right?
嘿 你要离开他 是吗
Right.
对
How ja ever hook up with a loser like that anyway?
你怎么会和这样一个窝囊废在一起
Shannnon!
尚农
Honey!
亲爱的
Where are you!
你在哪儿
Hey,you can't go in there!
嘿 你不能进去
Looks like I'm gonna have to kick this boy's ass.
看来我得好好教训他一顿了
Do you know how big he is?
你知道他有多高大吗
Listen,why don't we just lock the door.
听着 我们为什么不把门锁上
Hey,how do you lock this thing?
嘿 这东西怎么锁
You can't.
你不能
You can't?
你不能
No,the landlord snapped the key off in the lock.
不 房♥东把钥匙在锁上折断了
Where is she?
她在哪儿
-You you can't go in that room. -ls she behind this door?
-你不能进那个房♥间 -她在这扇门后面吗
You're hiding something!
你在隐瞒什么
She's that way!
她在那边
Oh,that fucking traitor!
哦 那个该死的叛徒
Oh,God!Fucking pornstars!
哦 上帝 该死的色情明星
Shannon!
香农
Shit!
妈的
What the fuck Chuck!
他妈的怎么回事 恰克
Chuck,turn the water back on!
恰克 把水打开
Come on,I got to get out of here!
快点 我得离开这里
Jesus!
天啊
I just want to talk to you.
我只是想和你谈谈
I don't think so!
我不这么认为
Come on Shannon,let's go home.
来吧 香农 我们回家
She's not going anywhere!
她哪儿也不能去
-Yeah! -Hey everybody!
-耶 -大家好
Let's just take it easy now!
让我们现在放松一下
Oh my God!
我的天啊
We're going home!
我们要回家了
You're not!
你不可以
Mary,go tell them to shut up!
玛丽 叫他们闭嘴
What the fuck!
他妈的
We're trying to shoot next door!
我们隔壁要拍戏
Oh yeah!
哦耶
What the fuck! What the fuck are...Come here..
什么他妈的 什么他妈的... 过来
Oh,c'mon!
哦 来吧
Oh yes!
哦 是的
Come here.
过来
Oh more!
哦 用力
No!
不
Oh yes!
就是这样
Sorry!
对不起
Don't apologize!
不要道歉
Get the fuck outta here before I cut your fucking head off!
在我把你的头砍下来之前给我滚出去
Is this thing sharp?
这东西锋利吗
Get out!
滚出去
Ow,fuck!
该死
Zap 'em again!
再来一次
Fuck.
操
I still think we should call the cops!
我还是觉得我们应该报♥警♥
Brandon's still high.
Brandon 还在嗑药
He'll calm down soon.
他很快就会平静下来的
Oh,stop making excuses for him!
哦 别再为他找借口了
Look,I still don't think we need to call any cops.
我还是觉得不用报♥警♥
What's your problem?
你有什么问题
What do you got in your room you tweeker!
你的房♥间里有什么 你这个笨蛋
-That's my room! -That's just my personal stuff.
-那是我的房♥间 -那是我的私人物品
Like what? Your collection of Playboys?
比如什么 你收集的花♥花♥公♥子♥
I know what you have in there!
我知道你里面有什么
What the fuck do you have in my paint room?
你♥他♥妈♥的在我的油漆间里放了什么
He's cooking up speed!
他在了解最新情况
You have a meth lab in my space?
你在我的地盘有个毒品实验室
Most meth labs are discovered by the fire department.
大多数冰♥毒♥实验室是由消防部门发现的
After they blow up!
在他们爆♥炸♥之后
I'm getting my husband.
我去找我丈夫
Look,lain't gonna blow anybody up!
听着 我不会炸死任何人的
Now everybody,just calm down.
现在大家都冷静下来
Hey Chuck,do you need anything else?
嘿 恰克 你还需要什么吗
Naw,I'm alright and they look good.
不 我很好 他们看起来很好
Alright,I'm gonna go out for a smoke.
好吧 我出去抽根烟
Yeah,yeah,go ahead.C'mon.
好的 好的 去吧 去吧
Ready? You're going to pop all over her back.
准备好了吗 你要射在她的背上
Okay!
好吧
Well,just hurry up and come on with it.
好吧 那就快点来吧
What's your hurry?
你急什么
This is gross!I want to take a shower!
太恶心了 我想洗个澡
Gross?
恶心
HI
嗨
Hi.
嗨
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I just came in.
我刚进来
Oh my God baby.Oh fuck.
天啊 宝贝 我♥操♥
What the..
搞什么
Oh fuck.
操
Oh,are you one of our performers?
你是我们的演员吗
What?
什么
Are you one of the performers?
你是表演者之一吗
I'm the bald bomber!
我就是那个秃头炸♥弹♥客
Listen up little girl!
听着 小姑娘
I don't give a fuck, who you think you are.
我才不管你以为你是谁
You are not going to fuck this up for me!
你不能为了我把事情搞砸了
What the fuck is this stuff!
这他妈的是什么东西
Oh my God!
我的天啊
Now,you're gonna be a good little girl and keep quiet.
现在 你要做个乖女孩 保持安静
I'm gonna take care of some assholes in there!
我要解决那里的混♥蛋♥
No!
不
I chained up the doors,anyway!
不管怎样 我把门用铁链锁起来了
No!I'll call the cops!
不 我要报♥警♥
I'l be done by the time they get here!
等他们来的时候我就搞定了
Look,I don't have an escape route here.
听着 我这里没有逃生路线
Why don't you have a window?
你为什么没有窗户
I'm in the middle of the building.
我在这栋楼的中间
If there is a fire in that hallway, I'm trapped.
如果走廊着火了 我就被困住了
Troy,you're moving out tomorrow.
特洛伊 你明天就要搬走了