Yeah,well I could get fucked tonight!
是啊 我今晚可能会被♥干♥
Jack,just keep your door closed!
杰克 把门关上
What the hell is going on in there?
里面到底是怎么回事
They're shooting porn!
他们在拍色情片
What the,what the fuck is this?
这他妈的是什么
Get off of me!
放开我
Your boyfriend will be back.
你男朋友会回来的
Let's call the cops.
我们报♥警♥吧
Won't happen on my phone.
我不会报♥警♥的
Why not?
为什么不呢
I don't have a signal.
没有信♥号♥♥
lalways have a signal.
不是有信♥号♥♥吗
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事
Quiet.
安静
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
That's not fucking.
那不是做♥爱♥
What the..
搞什么
What happened to you!
你怎么了
She's a crazy bitch!
她是个疯婊♥子♥
Get her!
抓住她
What the!
搞什么
Get her to the bed!
把她弄到床上去
Hold her!
抓住她
Get her down!
把她放下来
Grab her legs!
抓住她的腿
What's wrong with you!
你怎么回事
Hold her!
抓住她
Oh my God!
我的天啊
Get her on her side! She's having a seizure!
让她侧躺 她癫痫发作了
What?
什么
Oh my God!
我的天啊
Oh my god,what is that!
天啊 那是什么
It's moving!What the hell?
它在动 怎么回事
Fuck it!
去他的
Throw it!
扔掉它
What the hell is that!
那是什么鬼东西
Don't just stand there!Get it!
别光站在那儿 抓住它
-Kill it! -Kill it!
-杀了它 -杀了它
No,behind you!
不 在你后面
Kill it!
杀了它
-What? -Shit!
-什么 -妈的
Alright,everybody stay behind me.
好了 大家跟在我后面
I'm sure us guys can handle whatever's out there!
我相信我们能应付外面的一切
-Right? -No!No,no,no.
-对吧 -不不不
Don't go,there's more!
别走 还有呢
-There's more? -That's just a piece of it!
-还有 -只是一小部分
A piece of what?
什么的一部分
-I don't know.. -Listen,we've go to go!
-我不知道... -听着 我们得走了
Buckle up!Come on!
拿好 快点
Great job so far!
到目前为止干得不错
Here,I've got something!
这里 我有东西
Think you can handle that,tough guy?
你能搞定吗硬汉
Come on!
快点
Get outta my way!
别挡我的路
Alright,not so fast!
好吧 不要这么快
It's right in front of us!
它就在我们面前
Help me.
救救我
Brandon!
布兰登
Oh,hey Shannon.Can you help me out?
嘿 Shannon 你能帮我个忙吗
Alright,everybody back.
好了 大家退后
I said,can you help me out!
我说 你能帮帮我吗
Back to the studio!
回房♥间去
Hey man!
嘿 伙计
It's not locking!
它没有被锁住
Help me die muther fuckers!
帮我 去死吧 混♥蛋♥
What the...
搞什么..
Oh shit!
哦 该死
My tool box!
我的工具箱
Hold it!
抓住它
My leg!
我的腿
Give me a fucking hammer!
他妈的给我把锤子
I got a hammer!
我有锤子
My tool box!Over there!
我的工具箱 在那边
I got it!
我拿到了
Hal,open this box!Come on!
哈尔 打开这个盒子 快点
What the fuck!
他妈的
Mary,your lighter!
玛丽 你的打火机
Hold the fucking door!
他妈的别开门
Coming through!
过来了
It's working,it's working!
成功了 成功了
It must be the spray!
一定是喷雾的关系
It's still working!
还能用
Okay,get the duct tape back!
把胶带拿回来
Cmon,Cmon!Okay,go ahead!
来吧 来吧 好的 去吧
Good!
很好
Alright.Hopefully that will hold it.
好的 希望这能挡住它
What the hell is that!
那是什么鬼东西
What the fucking hell is that!
那是什么鬼东西
You were covered in that shit!
你全身都是那玩意儿
You saw it!
你看到了
What happened to Chuck and the others!
查克和其他人怎么了
They're dead!It swallowed them!
他们死了 它把他们吞了
Hey guys!I've been shot here!
嘿 伙计们 我这儿中枪了
Swallowed like that asshole?
像那个混♥蛋♥一样被吞掉了
Quiet!
安静
It barely grazed you!
都没擦伤
Man,a flee bite's bigger!
伙计 逃跑的那一口比较大
Hey guys!Quiet!
嘿 伙计们 安静
I don't hear it anymore.
我再也听不到了
What do you want to do,go out there?
你想做什么 出去吗
I ain't going out there!Fuck that!
我不要出去 去他妈的
Fine,stay!
好吧 留下吧
My husband! Where is my husband?
我丈夫 我丈夫在哪儿
Who?
谁
He's the land lord.
他是房♥东
Jimmy!Where is he?
吉米 他在哪儿
Hey,he could get help!
嘿 他可以得到帮助
The storage space is in the basement.
储藏空间在地下室
Well,we have to get help!
我们得找人帮忙
No shit,but our phones don't work!
没错 但是我们的电♥话♥坏了
How does that happen?
怎么会这样呢
Do llook like the phone company?
我看起来像电♥话♥公♥司♥吗
Do you have a land line?
你有固定电♥话♥吗
Yeah,it's the twenty first century!
是啊 现在是21世纪了
We have to get someone's attention!
我们得引起别人的注意
I don't think you guys understand.
我想你们还不明白
We're it!The building's deserted!
只有我们 这栋楼已经没人了
Everyone,just calm down!
大家都冷静点
Listen,no one can hears us up here.
听着 这里没人能听到我们
Wait a second!
等一下
What?
什么
I think it's listening to us!
我觉得它在听我们说话
What's listening to us?
什么在监听我们
You're right,okay,everyone calm down,
你说得对大家都冷静点
get away from the walls!
远离墙壁
Stay calm.
保持冷静
That thing came from the briefcase,didn't it!
那东西是从公文包里出来的 对吗
-I don.. -What briefcase?
-我不知道... -什么公文包
Jack,tell us about the briefcase!
杰克 跟我们说说公文包的事
I don't know anything about the briefcase!
我对公文包一无所知