‐ Yeah? ‐ And it was fun to do it that one time,
但我并不想成为派对的供货人
but I don't want to be the party supplier guy.
你明白我的意思吗 感觉会惹上麻烦
You know what I mean? It just kinda like feels sketchy.
不 你这是在胡思乱想 这不是一回事
No, no, you're trippin'. It's not the same thing.
-你不是毒贩 -但就像
- You're not a drug dealer. ‐ But I mean, like‐‐
你不是 你就是个
You're not! You're just a guy
卖♥♥给朋友酒和大♥麻♥的人
that sells weed and booze to his friends.
他们会明白的
They'd find it anyway.
是 但我觉得我最终会被当成个毒贩
Yeah, but I feel like it's gonna become this whole thing.
不会的
It won't.
再见
See you, buddy.
伙计们 晚上玩得开心吗
Hey, guys. How was your night?
挺好 你 你来干嘛
Hey, uh, it was good. What, uh, what are you doing?
你妈说你去棒球练习馆了 我本想带你去的
Mom said you went to the batting cages. I would've driven you.
抱歉 我们只是路过
Yeah, I know, sorry. We were just, uh, by.
这没什么大不了的
It wasn't, like, a thing.
回去睡觉吧
Go get ready for bed.
-泽克 能等一下吗 -好
- Hey, Zeke, can you hang on a second? ‐ Okay.
怎么了
What's up?
最近怎样 兄弟
Hey! How's it goin', bud?
不错 挺好的 但我该走了
Uh, good, good. But I should get going, so...
不 不 别急
Oh, no, no, no. No, no.
-泽克 我其实挺喜欢你的 -好吧
- Look, Zeke, I actually like you. ‐ Okay.
我还知道埃迪·哈斯克尔对谢莉有奇效
And I know that Eddie Haskell shit works wonders for Sherri.
我不知道他是谁
I don't know who that is.
但对我没用
But not me.
我在广♥告♥业工作 所以
I work in advertising, so...
小莫很尊敬你
Mo looks up to you.
你知道 他没有哥哥
You know, he's never had an older brother,
所以他一直把你当哥哥
and he's always seen you that way.
是 我懂 我完全明白
Yeah, yeah. I totally get it. I totally get it.
我该走了 所以
Well, I should be going, so...
好吧 泽克 我不是你♥爸♥
Okay, look, Zeke, I'm not your dad, you know,
但 你和你的那些朋友
but, just, just, you know, you and your friends,
忘记他才十六岁
forget that he is 16.
-这是什么 -谢谢你帮我照顾小莫
‐ What's this? ‐ That's for taking care of Mo.
不 我喜欢小莫一起玩
Oh, no, I like hanging out with Mo, man.
这又不是个工作 你不用给我钱
It's not a job. You don't gotta pay me.
这就是我为什么给你钱
That's why I'm giving you this.
因为这就是个工作
Because it is a job.
如果他开始抽大♥麻♥或喝酒
You know, if he starts smoking dope or drinking then...
那你就没尽责
you're not doing your job.
我认为小莫是个超级棒的孩子
Well, I think Mo's a really great kid.
我也这么觉得
I do too.
所以 能给我加薪吗
So, can I have a raise?
先生 哈里斯先生 能给我加薪吗
Mr.‐‐ Mr. Harris? Can I‐‐ can I have a raise?
哈里斯先生
Mr. Harris?
♪ 16岁的小贱♥货♥ ♪
♪ 16 year‐old Bitch ♪
♪ 在外野到了晚上10点 ♪
♪ Daytrip took it to ten ♪
♪ 我接到个妓♥女♥的电♥话♥ ♪
♪ I got hoes calling ♪
♪ 是个小黑鬼打来的 ♪
♪ A young nigga phone ♪
♪ 阿里和他该死的毒品在哪里 ♪
♪ Where's Ali with the motherfucking dope? ♪
♪ 我像个该死的职业球员 ♪
♪ I be ballin' like a mo'fuckin' pro ♪
♪ 和我的黑鬼小莫一样 ♪
♪ I be ballin' like my nigga Mo ♪
♪ 谢克·韦斯 我他妈的没在开玩笑 ♪
♪ Sheck Wes, I ain't a mo'fuckin' joke ♪
♪ 你就守在那根钢管上吧 ♪
♪ Steph Wes stay with the fuckin' pole ♪
-小莫 你在这里 -你知道我名字
‐ Mo! There you are! ‐ You know my name?
-问个问题 -说
‐ Question. ‐ What's up?
你能给我点大♥麻♥吗
Is there any way you could score me some molly?
你显然有门路
You obviously have some insane hook‐up.
-我可以 那个 -不 相信我
‐ Um, I mean, I could... ‐ No, no, no. Trust me.
你有嗑嗨时和人做过吗
Have you ever had sex on molly?
有 我一直都是
Well, um, yeah, I mean, all the time, yeah.
那你可真♥他♥妈♥的帅
It would be very fucking cool of you.
这是泰诺 看看我们能在这找到什么
That's Tylenol, and let's see what we got here.
这些是抗抑郁药物 它们会起作用的
Oh, these are Xannies. These'll work.
我不知道这是什么
I don't know what the fuck that is.
这是非那雄胺片 你很快就会知道这是什么
Uh, this is Propecia. You'll find out what that is soon enough.
非那雄胺片 治疗男性脱发
真棒 找到了 好吧 就这样
Sick. Molly. All right, cool.
你找不到比这更
You can't get anything less than‐‐
-你的收三十 -太棒了
‐ Thirty for your molly. ‐ Fuck, yeah.
治疗你的疼痛 治疗你的疼痛
That cures your ache, cures your ache.
你最好的大♥麻♥是哪个
So, like, what is your, like, best weed?
"我最好的大♥麻♥"
"My best weed?"
搞什么 谁让这家伙来的
What? Who invited this guy?
没 我在开玩笑 我喜欢你 亲
No, I'm kidding. I love you, sweetheart.
这会把我搞死吗
Is this gonna get me fucked up?
你想什么呢
What the fuck do you think?
你觉得我穿这件夹克
Yo, what do you think about this jacket
去和索菲约会怎么样 你喜欢吗
for my date with Sophie? You like it?
是的 我们现在有钱了 想买♥♥就买♥♥
Yeah, man, I mean, we got money now. Go for it.
也对 知道吗 我喜欢这件
Yeah. Yeah, you know what? Yeah. I like it.
我觉得有点像忍♥者服
I think it sort of looks like a ninja coat, you know?
你好 打扰一下
Hey. Hey! Excuse me?
你们这里有小孩尺寸的忍♥者服吗
Do you have a ninja coat in, like, a child's size?
伙计 你今晚应该带她去我们那里
Dude, you should bring her over tonight to the crib, you know?
和你的兄弟们一起见她 那是你的主场
See her with your boys, you in your element.
-我会让你看起来很棒的 -真的吗
‐ I'll make you look really good. ‐ You think?
当然了 你还不了解我
Fuck yeah. You know that.
好吧 我带她来 这主意听起来不错
Yeah, maybe I will. That sounds like a good idea.
行
Cool.
只要到时候别变成齐克秀
As long as it doesn't turn into the Zeke Show.
-齐克秀 -对 齐克秀
‐ Zeke Show? ‐ Yeah, Zeke Show.
你什么意思 什么叫齐克秀
What do you mean Zeke Show? What's a Zeke Show?
就像之前那样 老是"看看我"
Do the thing you do were you're like, "Ah, look at me!"
兄弟 没有我你根本泡不到这个妞
Bro, you wouldn't even be with this chick if it wasn't for me.
别想那么多
Relax.
你觉得我该换个发型吗
Dude, do you think I should do something different with my hair?
-你猜我那天干了什么 -什么
‐ Guess what I did the other day! ‐ What?
我辞职了
I quit my job!
-你辞职了吗 -对 是不是很棒
‐ You quit? - Yeah! Isn't that awesome?
好吧 为什么
Uh, okay. Yeah, why?
我不知道 我只是觉得
I don't know, I figured things are going
我俩之间处的还不错
so well with, you know, me and you.
我觉得为什么 要工作
I figured, why... Why work?
那行吧
Sure. I guess.
而且你♥爸♥还给了我50块钱
Plus, your dad even gave me, like, 50 bucks.
-为什么 等等 真的吗 -对
‐ Why? Wait, really? ‐ Yeah.
怎么 你以为我喜欢整天跟你玩吗
What, do you think I like hanging out with you?
这是份工作 好吗
This is a job, okay?
如果你在外面嗑药和喝酒
And if you're out smoking dope and drinking,
那就是我失职了
then I'm not doing my job.
你追女生都是这个套路吗
So is this, like, your move with girls?
我追女生的套路 什么 我 我没有
My move with girls? What? I don't‐‐ I don't have‐‐
带她们去吃寿司
Yeah. Take them to sushi?
不 这是我第一次带人来
No, this is, this is my very first time doing this.
-你从来没约会过吗 -不 我只是
‐ You've never been on a date? ‐ No, I just...
这是我第一次带女生来这里
Like, I mean, this is the first time I've brought a girl here.
那你之前约会过吗
Have you been on a date, though?
没有
No.
你呢
Have you?
没有 我觉得不算
No. I mean, not really.
不像这样成年人的约会
Not, like, an adult date like this.
吃完饭后你有什么打算吗
So, um, you doing anything after this?
是你约我出来的 所以
I mean, you asked me out on this date. I mean...
我只是在想 吃完饭后或许
I was just thinking, you know, maybe
我们可以去我朋友家坐坐
we could go over to my friend's house.
你在你朋友家都干些什么
What do you do at your friend's house?
什么都干
Um, anything really.
那里是这世界上最酷炫的地方
It's like the chillest place on earth you can go.
电影精选列表