-好吧 -对
- All right. ‐ Yeah.
天啊 太热了 兄弟
Jesus Christ. It's so fuckin' hot, bro.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What's up? ‐ Not much, dude.
-这真棒 -是的 谢谢
‐ This is tight, bro. ‐ Yeah, thank you.
-这是我姐的旧车 -我知道 我见过
- It's my sister's old one. ‐ Oh, I know. I've been in here.
-见过几次 -这太疯狂 快看
- A couple times. ‐ It's crazy. Look.
来看看 快看我的驾照
Check it out. Check my license out.
我现在终于长大成人了
It's like I'm a real person now.
-"莫罗·莱斯利·哈里斯" -对
‐ "Monroe Leslie Harris." ‐ Yep.
我不知道他们居然会给
I didn't know they gave licenses
够不着油门的人发驾照
to people who can't reach the pedals.
不过我得说 有个司机挺好的
I gotta say, though, it's gonna be nice having a chauffeur.
不 不 不行
Whoa. No, no, no.
我不会载你到处逛 我不是你的司机
I'm not driving you around. I'm not your chauffeur.
-你就是 -我不是
‐ The hell you are. ‐ No!
我从你九岁时就开车带你到处逛了
I've been driving you around since you were, like, nine.
这是你欠我的 兄弟
You owe me, bro,
我午饭时间还剩一小时 我们走吧
and I have an hour left for lunch. Let's fuckin' go.
好吧 我开车时你数数这个吧
Fine. Fine. Uh, play with this while I drive.
他说剩下的钱我们可以留着吗
He said we can keep the change?
他没说过这话 这是我猜的
He didn't really say, so, I mean, I guess so.
好吧
All right.
你知道是我发明的
You know that I invented
"皮条客和妓♥女♥"派对 对吗
that Pimps and Hoes party, right?
你之前提过几次 是的
You've mentioned it a few times, yeah.
人们说起过吗 提过是我发明的吗
Well, do people talk about it? Like that I created it?
不 没提过 但我知道
Nah, not really. But I know.
你打算什么时候告诉我
Hey, when were you gonna tell me
你姐搬去和她性感的新男友一起住了
that your sister moved in with her new hot‐ass boyfriend.
-你怎么知道的 -这有关系吗
‐ How'd you find out? ‐ Does it matter?
我不知道 你们分手都这么久了
I don't know, you guys broke up so long ago,
我以为你不在乎了
I didn't think you'd care.
我不在乎 我只是想有人通知我一下
I don't. I don't care. I just... I like to be informed.
你不喜欢有人通知你吗 有人通知挺好的
Don't you like to be informed? It's nice to be informed.
这个看起来很酷 就要这个了
Oh, this looks sick! Let's get this.
你在干什么
Yo, what are you doing?
别担心 我们花不了多少钱 放松
Don't worry. We're not gonna need all of it. Relax.
♪ 我不会和任何人在一起 ♪
♪ I'm not going to be with anybody ♪
♪ 他不是真心和我在一起 ♪
♪ That's not going to be with me for real ♪
♪ 我不会和任何人在一起 ♪
♪ I'm not going to be with anybody ♪
♪ 他不是真心和我在一起 ♪
♪ That's not going to be with me for real ♪
♪ 我不会爱上任何人 ♪
♪ I'm not going to love anybody ♪
♪ 他不会真心爱我 ♪
♪ That's not going to love me for real ♪
♪ 我不会爱上任何人 ♪
♪ I'm not going to love anybody ♪
♪ 他不会真心爱我 ♪
♪ That's not going to love me for real ♪
你太烂了
You suck.
好吧 我妈有件不错的皮草
Okay, so my mom has this really dope fur coat,
我觉得我拿来穿挺不错
and I feel like it'd be a really good idea if I wore it.
你们说的是保罗的"皮条客和妓♥女♥"派对吗
Yo, are you guys talking about Paul's Pimps and Hoes party?
你说什么 不是
Huh? What? No.
只是高年级的某件事 超低调
Just a senior thing. Super low‐key.
我知道 斯泰西邀请了我 所以
Yeah, I mean, Stacey invited me, so...
谁 谁是斯泰西
Who... who's Stacey?
就是有张干裂的大嘴
You know, he's got big chapped lips,
整天一脸困惑的模样
kinda looks like he's confused all the time,
衣品特别差的家伙
wears really douchey clothes.
红逼毛
Fire crotch.
对 他说如果我搞到酒就能去
Yeah, he said if brought alcohol, I could come.
那么 派对上见吧
So, I'll see you guys there?
斯泰西挺反常的
Stacey's going rogue.
你为什么要退出棒球队 你打得非常好
Why do you wanna quit the baseball team? You're so good!
当我十一岁 你是投球手时我是打得挺好
I used to be so good when I was 11 and you were the pitcher.
但这是高中校队 那些孩子都很强
But this is high school varsity, and these kids are massive.
你有问过可以退出吗
Did you even ask if it's all right to stop playing?
今年这个时候退出不会太晚吗
It's not too late in the year?
不 我们现在不讨论这个
No. We're not having this discussion.
不 你不是半途而废的人
No. You are not a quitter.
而且退出了 你放学后干什么呢
And what are you gonna do after school?
就在泽克那里鬼混吗 不行
You know, just sit around at Zeke's doing God knows what? No.
你也不小了 看看何塞·阿尔图维
And you're not too small. I mean, look at Jose Altuve, you know?
何塞·阿尔图维 休士顿太空人队著名棒球运动员
你只是需要多练习
You just need to practice more.
你想练习挥棒吗
Hey, hey, do you wanna go work on your swing?
我们 我们可以现在练 现在就可以
We can... we can do it right now. We can do it right now.
-这主意不错 -那个 我
‐ That is such a great idea! ‐ Yeah, I mean...
我今晚要去泽克家 所以
Well, I was, uh‐‐ I was supposed to go to Zeke's tonight, so...
但他会辅♥导♥我写作业的
But he's, he's gonna be helping me with my homework.
怎么了 你们笑什么
What? Why are you laughing?
你不会真觉得我们信你的话吧 小莫
You don't actually think we believe that, do you, Mo?
我可以辅♥导♥你写家庭作业
Yeah, I mean, I can help you with your homework.
我有两个学位 泽克一个都没有
I do have two degrees, which is two more than Zeke.
对 但绝大部分这些课泽克都上过 所以
Yeah, but Zeke's had most of these classes before, so...
-好吧 十点前回来 -谢谢
‐ All right, be back by 10:00. ‐ Thank you.
-小心开车 -好的
- And be careful in that car. ‐ I will.
一失足成千古恨
All it takes is 10 seconds of stupid to ruin your whole life.
你说什么呢 兄弟 你♥爸♥妈爱我
What are you talking about, bro? Your parents love me!
不 你知道我爸的感受 他只是有点生气
No, you know how my dad gets. He just freaks out about stuff.
别往里掺太多水
Oh, hey, don't put too much water in that.
如果喝起来像水 他们会发现的
They're gonna notice if they're, like, drinking straight Evian.
是的 但没关系 没人会说什么
Yeah, but it don't matter. Nobody's gonna say anything.
没人想当那个破坏气氛的人
Nobody wants to be the dude who don't feel it.
所以你之前从没见过这个游戏
So, you've never seen this game before?
走错路
你这出租车开得太糟了
This is awful taxiing.
-快 快点 时间要到了 -我在尽力
- Come on! Come on, time's about to run out! - I'm trying!
我来带我们上高分 让开
I'm gonna get us to Pizza Hut. Move.
让她学学
Yo, let her learn!
霍莉 你信吗
Holly, do you believe this shit?
-看我怎么玩 -快 快点 快点
- Watch me work. - Come on, come on, come on.
他说他爸妈不喜欢我
He says his parents don't like me.
-这太可笑了 -抱歉
‐ That's absolutely ridiculous. ‐ Mmm, 'scuse me.
谁家父母不想他们的孩子来这里玩
What parents wouldn't want their teenage son hangin' out here?
怎么 我没让他来玩 他自己来的
What? I don't ask him to hang out. He just comes over.
-是嘛 -去你的 我现在就走
- uh‐huh. ‐ Fuck you. I'll leave right now.
请别走
Don't. Please.
伙计
Dude.
-怎么了 -别那么恐怖地盯着人家
‐ What? ‐ Stop being creepy. You're staring.
我没盯着她 兄弟 你在说什么呢
I wasn't staring, dude. What are you talking about?
她又不是块肉
She's not a piece of meat.
天啊 放过他吧
My gosh, will you leave him alone?
-给 -不了
- Here. ‐ I'm good.
他不抽烟
Oh, he don't smoke.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你朋友们抽烟吗
Well, do your friends smoke?
-在这里 -不 我是说你高中的朋友
‐ Hello! ‐ No, your high school friends.
我 我没高中朋友
I... I don't really have any.
我更喜欢和这些家伙一起玩
I mean, I like hanging out with these guys more.
不 那其实是份不错的工作
No, it was actually a good gig, bro.
因为你实际上不是为动物园工作
'Cause you didn't actually work for the zoo.
我们为一个独♥立♥的事物工作
We worked for, like, an independent thing.
所以 就好像我实际上是个专业摄影师
So, it was like I was actually a professional photographer.
你正在错过你一生中最美好的回忆
You're missing out on some of the best memories you'll ever have.
-不 你没有 -是的 他错过了
‐ No, you're not. ‐ Yes, he is.
泽克仍然希望他能回到高中
Zeke still wishes he was back in high school.
这不是真的
That's not true at all.
没事的 我也是 我承认
It's okay, I do too. I'll admit it.
那是因为你们当年是传奇人物
Well, that's 'cause you guys were, like, legends.
-没错 -我们就是
‐ That's true. ‐ We were.
我有个主意 知道你该干什么吗
Yo, I got an idea. You know what you should do?
你该在派对上卖♥♥大♥麻♥ 我们会大赚一笔
You should sell my pot at your party. We'll make mad money.
什么 不 我不 不行
What? No. I don't‐‐ no.
电影精选列表