Then you feel good then I feel good.
就像苏斯博士
It's like a Dr. Seuss...
苏斯博士 儿童作家
什么鬼
What the...?
你好 兄弟
Hey! My guy!
那真♥他♥妈♥是好东西
Fucking good shit, dude.
让我抽点那个
Yo, let me smoke some of that.
这家伙在这里
This guy right here!
好吧 等你爽完我再来
All right, yo, I'll hit it after you.
我喜欢这首歌♥ 把声音开大点
Yo, I love this song. Turn it up.
给我来点
Yo, let me get some of that.
-兄弟 这太爽了 -你好了吗 给我吧
‐ This shit's amazing, bro! ‐ Yo, all right, please?
-快他妈 -当心 当心
- Get the fuck... ‐ Watch out! Watch out!
大家都没事吧
Yo, is everyone okay?
-你♥他♥妈♥在搞什么 -我不知道 对不起
‐ What the fuck, dude? ‐ I don't know. I am so sorry.
我们要怎么办
Hey, what do we do?
怎么了 下车干嘛
What? What? Why? Why? Hey, wha‐‐?
该死的 怎么了 别走
Uh... Oh, fuck. What? No, hey!
米歇尔 求你了
Michelle, please.
我需要你 我们可以的 可以把它推出去
I need you right now. We can do this thing. We can push it out.
-抱歉 -什么 别呀 为什么
‐ Sorry. ‐ What? No! Fuck! Why?
去他妈的
Fuck this.
♪ 有情人总会来到这个地方 ♪
♪ There's a place where lovers go ♪
♪ 去哭诉他们的烦恼 ♪
♪ To cry their troubles away ♪
♪ 他们叫它"寂寞之城" ♪
♪ And they call it Lonesome Town ♪
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
坐吧 威尔
Have a seat, Will.
你今早怎么来的学校 威尔
How'd you get to school today, Will?
-骑自行车 -你的车在哪里
‐ Bicycle. ‐ Hmm. Where's your car?
在家
At home.
不 它不在你家 我知道在哪里
No, it's not. I have it.
今早两个警♥察♥发现它被遗弃在沟里
Two officers found it abandoned in a ditch this morning.
什么鬼 你说什么
What the hell? What?
-闭嘴 -好吧
‐ Shut up. ‐ Okay.
草地上到处都是啤酒罐和车轮印
There were beer cans and traces of weed all over the floor mats.
听着 那是我妈的车
Listen, that's my mom's car,
所以我现在和你一样担心
so I'm just as concerned as you are.
我只想知道你们这些孩子哪里搞来的这东西
I just want to know where you kids are getting this stuff.
你说的"这东西"是指什么
What do you mean by "stuff"?
我没法证明是你开的车
Look, I can't prove that you were driving the car,
但是我可以叫你♥爸♥妈过来把它开走
but I can call your parents to come down and pick it up.
或者你告诉我 你是从哪里弄来的毒品
Or you can help me out. Where are you gettin' the drugs?
-莫莫 -小莫 干得不错
- Momo! - Here you go, Mo!
上啊 小莫 好孩子
Go, mo! That's my boy!
莫莫 冲啊
Hey, Momo! Let's go!
不错 挺好 挥得漂亮
That's okay, that's okay. That was a good swing.
期待你击个漂亮球
Wait for your pitch.
他在干嘛呢
What's he doing?
-坏球 -拜托 他蹲太低了
- Ball. ‐ Oh, come on, he's too short.
我没有投"好球"的角度
I got nowhere to put the ball.
要不要我来告诉你怎样投"好球"
I'll show you where to put the ball!
这投手又老又菜 看起来差不多三十了
Yo, this pitcher's old and shit. This dude's like 30.
坏球
Ball.
就是这样 小莫 每次都要这样
Just like that, Mo! Every time!
坏球
Ball.
他怎么不挥棒
Why isn't he swinging?
四个坏球
Ball four.
没事的 小莫
That's okay, Mo!
冲啊 小朋友
Let's go, baby!
就是这样 每次都给我这样打
Every time! Every fucking time!
小子 去那好好坐着吧
Get in that ass, boy! Woo!
他最后一场打的糟透了 傻子一样
He sucked so bad that the last game, as a goof,
他只会从左边击球
he just decided to bat from the left side.
妈的 最后打了个四比四
Motherfucker went four for four.
-不可能 -他一直是个左撇子
‐ No way! ‐ He was a lefty the whole time.
怎么可能
That's crazy.
霍莉和我分手了
You know, Holly and I broke up.
-是嘛 -你没别的话了吗
‐ Oh. ‐ Oh?
-晚上好 -你真的把小莫害惨了
‐ Hello. ‐ You really fucked up with Mo.
你是说舌吻大王吗 他是个大孩子了
Tongue Daddy? Nah, he's a big boy now.
不 他不是 你知道的
No, he isn't. You know that.
我最近自学了艺术
You know, I recently acquired some art myself.
-是嘛 -是啊
‐ Uh‐huh? ‐ Mm‐hmm.
说到这里 他叫 什么来着
Speaking of, where is what's‐his‐face??
你知道他的名字
You know his name.
好吧 道格在哪里
All right, where's Doug?
他在纽约
He's in New York.
太差劲了
Well, that sucks.
他去纽约不带上你吗
He went to New York without you?
我得工作
I had to work.
-如果你是我的女人 -然后呢
‐ You know, if you were my girl... ‐ Mm‐hmm.
你这辈子一天班都不用上
you wouldn't have to work a day in your life.
怎么了
What?
-真可悲 -这有什么好笑的
‐ It's just so sad! ‐ Why is that funny?
你以为你自己有多招人喜欢
Just how adorable you think you are.
你让他嗑药 帮他纹身
You know, you're not doing Mo any favors
压根就没有帮到小莫
getting him high, giving him tattoos.
泽克 你到底在想什么
Like what the fuck are you thinking, Zeke?
他还是个孩子
He's a kid!
他自己要这样做的
He asked to do it.
是嘛 我甚至不想去想
Uh‐huh. I don't even wanna think about
其他我可能不知道的事
the other shit I probably don't know about.
那样最好
That'd be best.
很明显 和你一起玩
Look, it's obvious he hangs out with you
让他觉得很酷
so that he can feel cool.
但是迟早有一天他会清醒并意识到
But one day he's gonna wake up and realize
你和他一起玩
that you're just hanging out with him
只是因为你也需要感觉很酷
because you need to feel cool too.
之后他就不会了
And then he won't
因为他是地球上最后一个觉得你很酷的人
'cause he's the last person on Earth who thinks that you are.
伙计 你干嘛呢
Dude, what are you doing?
什么
What? Uh...
我说了这么多你就这反应吗
That was what you took from what I just said?
我真的很爱你
I love you a lot.
我再也不爱你了 泽克 一点都不爱
I don't love you anymore. Like, at all, Zeke.
今晚我让你来只有一个原因
And the only reason why I let you come over tonight
就是告诉你别再干涉我弟的生活了
was to tell you to stop fucking up my brother's life.
只是 该死
Just... shit.
丽萨 你今晚看见索菲了吗
Hey! Lisa, Lisa. Have you see Sophie tonight?
-没有 -真的吗 你不知道吗
‐ No. ‐ Really? You don't know?
你没见过她吗 怎么了
Or, no, you haven't seen her? Hey, what's up?
这太疯狂了 保罗的父母出城了
This is crazy, yo. Paul's parents are out of town.
到处都在传是你干的
Word's spread, you did this.
你能告诉我点什么吗
You bring me anything?
我需要你们俩给我点钱
I'm gonna need some more money from you two.
不会吧
Holy fuck!
索菲 你在这里
Hey, Sophie. There you are.
-你在找我吗 -是的
‐ You were looking for me? ‐ Yeah, I was.
我就在这呢
Well, I'm here.
好吧
Right.
我们能 谈谈吗
Hey, so, can... can we talk maybe?
行 没问题
Okay. Sure.
我只是 想为那晚的事道歉
Look, I just, I wanted to say I'm sorry for the other night.
什么 你在 你什么意思
What? What are...? What?
是这样 我意识到
Look, I'm starting to realize that, you know,
泽克总是说一些不过脑子的话
Zeke doesn't always know what he's... talking about.
我们可以上楼吗 我
Can‐can we go upstairs? I just‐‐
行 可以
Sure. All right.
兄弟
Aw, my man!
-兄弟 你的脸 -怎么了
- Dude, your face. ‐ What?
你的脸
Your face.
电影精选列表