比呼吸更接近你
is closer to you than your breath.
弄他
Hit him up.
现在...
Now...
你为什么不告诉那只大灰狼……
why don't you tell the big, bad wolf...
他需要听什么?
what he needs to hear?
买♥♥一送二啊
Looks like I get two for one.
很漂亮的警探
Pretty for a detective.
别他妈碰我,你个猪!
Don't even fucking touch me, you pig!
你把你的位置发出去了吗?
Did you radio your location?
混♥蛋♥!
Fuck you!
你♥他♥妈♥的别碰她!
Don't you fucking touch her!
你都不知道,你已经死了
You're already dead and you don't even know it.
操♥你♥妈♥的!
Fuck you!
-你发位置了吗?—— 别他妈的碰...
- Did you radio your location? - Don't you fucking touch...
转移目标
Let's relocate.
你最好不要撒谎
You better not be lying.
骗子
Liar,
骗子,骗子,骗子
liar, liar, liar.
骗子,我是……
Liar, I'm a...
骗子
liar.
骗子,骗子
Liar, liar...
废物,你真衰
pants on fire.
看看你
Look at you.
你应该有更明智地选择
You should have chosen more wisely.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
很高兴见到你,卡洛斯
Nice to see you, Carlos.
现在还不算太晚
It's not too late.
加入我...
Join me...
我放你走
and I let you go.
不,不,不
No, no, no.
不?
No?
我不加入你
I'm not joining you.
我决定
I decided.
我
I
不要……
don't want...
好的
Okay.
噢,一把枪?
Oh, a gun?
拜拜
Bye, bye.
我不会伤害你的,好吗?
I'm not gonna hurt you, okay?
我会把你救出去的
I'm gonna get you outta here.
相信我
Just trust me.
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我会救你出去
I'm getting you outta here.
把你们都救出去
I'm getting you all outta here.
没事,他跟我们一伙的
It's okay, he's on our side.
保持安静,好吗?
You gotta be quiet. Okay?
我带你离开这里,好吗?
I'm getting you outta here, okay?
-我带你离开这里——他跟我们是一伙的
- I'm getting you outta here. - He's on our side.
他要把救我们出去
He's getting us out of here.
嘘,没事的
Shh, it's okay.
我找到你了,好了,嘘!
I got you, okay, shh!
我带你离开这里,好吗?
I'm getting you outta here, okay?
没事的,没事的
It's okay. It's gonna be fine. All right. It's gonna be okay.
好的
Okay.
过来,好的
Come here, okay.
嘿,伙计
Hey, man.
一切都好吗?
Everything's good out there?
很好,他们把尸体弄走了
Yeah, they're just getting the bodies out of the way.
他们现在就在外面?
So they're out there now?
不,我想他们是要扔掉他们
No, I think they're dumping them.
希望就这样吧,别再来了,对吧?
Okay, let's hope that's it and no more are coming, right?
是啊,伙计,别瞎说
Yeah, man, no shit.
-我不会离开你的,杰西!—— 拜托,走了
- I'm not leaving you, Jessie! - Please, go.
我要你活着!
I want you to live!
-我们得走了!—— 不,我不会离开她的!
- We gotta go now! - No, I'm not leaving her!
你想死在这里吗?快走!
Do you wanna fucking die here? Come on!
等等,等等,等等
Wait, wait, wait something's wrong!
我们没有时间做这个!
We don't have time for this!
我们得走了!
We gotta move!
听着
Listen up,
这些混♥蛋♥会被锁在自己的地盘上
these bastards will be locked and loaded on their home turf.
注意别死了
Watch your sixes.
我们一起上……
We work together...
作为一个团队
as one.
见鬼
Hell, yeah.
-团队合作—— 是啊,团队里没有我
- Team work. - Yeah, there's no I in team.
-永远忠诚—— 没错
- Semper fi. - That's right.
转移其他女孩
Move the other girls.
尽快离开这里
We need to get out of here as soon as possible.
老板,你要去哪?
Okay, boss, where you going?
-我需要处理一些事情—— 记住,在开始清理之前
- I need to take care of things. - Remember, they can be off IV's
他们可以在静脉注射前停一小时,懂吗?
for maybe an hour before they start clearing up. Okay?
回头见
See you at back up.
如果你看到达里尔
If you see Darryl,
别杀他
I want him alive.
我不能这么做
I can't do this.
什么?
What?
但你帮了我们
But you helped us.
当然,我们不会告发你的!
Of course, we're not gonna turn you in!
不,你看
No, you see,
我想我永远都逃不出米哈伊尔的魔爪
I don't think I can stay out of Mikhail's reach.
我要自己来解决这个问题
I gotta do this the only way I know how.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我得面对他
I gotta face him.
-那是自杀,达里尔—— 自首也是自杀
- That's suicide, Darryl. - Turning myself in is suicide.
拜托
Come on.
-我们有一些程序...—— 桑德拉,你知道我的意思!
- We have programs that... - Sandra, you know what I mean!
你知道我们的世界是怎么运作的
You know how our world works.
在我的余生中
I'm gonna be looking over my shoulder
我得回头看看
for the rest of my life.
我有预感我时间不多了
I got a feeling I'm gonna be short lived.
桑德拉...
Sandra...
...他们不能帮他吗?
...can't they help him?
他是对的
He's right.
我不想这么说,但他是对的
I hate to say it, but he's right.
到车上去
Go to the car.
这就是你的忠诚?
This is your loyalty?
在你让他们杀了卡尔波夫之后
Don't you fucking talk to me about loyalty
你别他妈跟我说忠诚的事!
after you let them kill Karpov!
他已经死了
He was already dead.
你真的认为他们会放他走?
You really think they would let him go?
你应该跟他们交换!
You should have traded!
我们都会死的
We would all be dead.
听我说
Listen to me.
我退出,好吗?
I'm out, okay?
你想要什么,我的祝福?
What do you want, my blessing?
我要你保证
I want your word,
如果我帮你把这些家伙干掉
that if I help you take these guys out
我不需要回到过去
I don't have to look over my shoulder
担心会不会有一天
for the rest of my life wondering if I'm gonna be
死在你的枪口下
at the receiving end of your gun.
好的,成交
Okay, deal.
我相信你
I trust you.
我该去见市长了
Time I go see this mayor.
好的...
Okay...
我去看看斯通
I'll check on Stone.
他们已经跑路了
They're on their way.
很好
Good.
感觉怎么样?
How you feeling?
不太好
I don't feel so hot.
电影精选列表