在你妈床上
In your mother's bed.
我♥操♥了她们俩之后
After I fucked them both...
-她们需要休息—— 这家伙真是个土包子
- they needed the rest. - This guy's a real dirt bag.
加邢
Level two.
加邢了,我好怕怕
Level two, now I'm scared.
我会把它带进坟墓
I'll take it to the grave.
听着,我知道你着急死...
See, I know you're in a hurry to get there...
但是如果你不说……
but if you don't talk...
那我可就没玩没了
I can make this last forever.
好的
Okay.
我们再试一次
Let's try this one more time.
嘿,你知道吗,上邢?
Hey, you know what, Cash?
他好像还没准备好
He don't look ready.
在我再问他之前,你为什么不再夹一个?
Why don't you take another one before I ask him again?
好好享受
Pleasure.
帮帮我,救救我!救救我!
Help. Help me, please! Help me!
请救救我
Please, save me.
不!
No!
不!
No!
不!
No!
请救救我
Please, save me.
卡尔波夫在哪?
Where's Karpov?
我不认为他在这里
I don't think he's here.
去找他
Go find him.
好的
All right.
我找不到他
I can't find him.
找不到他,什么意思?
What you mean you can't find him?
就是他不在这里
I mean I can't find him, he's not here.
噢,我们这还有什么?
Oh, what do we got here?
哈喽?
Hello?
你谁?
Who is this?
我只是帮忙照看手♥机♥,你是谁?
I'm just babysitting this phone. Who are you?
听着,混♥蛋♥
Listen motherfucker,
把电♥话♥给卡尔波夫
you put Karpov on the phone right now.
好的
Okay.
嘿,卡尔波夫…
Hey Karpov...
你有一个电♥话♥,我想是你老板打的
you got a phone call. I think it's your boss.
我没事
I'm all right.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
实际上,他不怎么好
Actually, he's not doing so hot.
听着,我会找到你的
Look, I will find you and when I find you
然后把你大卸八块
I will cut you up into little pieces, you p...
嘿,闭嘴,听我说!
Hey, shut up and listen for a second!
你想要什么?
What do you want?
很简单
Simple.
我用一个勉强活着的俄♥国♥垃圾
I trade you one barely alive Russian piece of shit
来交换市长的女儿
for the mayor's daughter.
-什么玩意?—— 最好快点
- What? - Better hurry it up.
他活不了多久了
He's not gonna be alive much longer.
去你♥妈♥的♥,送给你了,这种人我多得是
Fuck you, you can have him. I have lots of Karpovs.
我想你刚被解雇了
I think you just got fired.
所以你就让他们杀了他?
So you're just gonna let them kill him?
-他已经死了—— 他还没死!
- He's as good as dead. - But he's not dead yet!
他已经死了!
He is already dead!
他妈的!
Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥的在看什么?
What the fuck you looking at?
噢,天哪,她跑了!
Oh, my God, she's gone!
带她来见我!
Bring her to me!
-她跑了!—— 什么?
- She's gone! - What?
玛丽跑了!
Marie is gone!
还有一辆车...
And there was another drive-by...
-咋了?—— 她跑出来了
- Yeah? - She got out.
什么玩意?
What?
她跑了,我不知道怎么办,但是……
She got out. I don't know how, but...
她不可能走远的,你应该知道
she couldn't have made it far. Well, I think you should know.
市长,替我和市长谈谈
The mayor, yeah, talk to the mayor for me.
你女儿呢?
Where's your daughter?
他妈的
Fuck.
上个星期在河里发现的……
...found last week in the river...
是的,没错
Yeah, that's right.
-你听到了吗?—— 听到了,去看看我的钞票
- Did you hear that? - Yeah, go check on my credit.
杰克,你呆在这儿
Jack, you stay here.
得了吧,斯通,你是个聪明人
Come on, Stone, you're smarter than that.
疼吗?
Does that hurt?
看起来很疼
Yeah, it looks painful.
你知道...
You know...
我想知道你流血致死需要多长时间?
I wonder how long it would take you to bleed to death?
5个小时,也许是6个小时
I'd say five hours, maybe six.
没有帮助,没有照顾,你就死定了
Without help, without care, you're a dead man.
你想知道什么,嗯?
What do you want from me, hmm?
市长的女儿在哪里?
Where's the mayor's daughter?
在学校?我不知道!
School? I don't know!
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
答错了
Wrong answer.
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈?
Mom?
桑德拉,桑德拉!
Sandra, Sandra!
-噢,妈的,嘘!—— 桑德拉,别让他们找到我
- Oh, shit, shh! - Sandra, don't let them find me.
这里没有人,我送你回家
There's no one here, let's get you home.
我投降,别开枪!
I give up, don't shoot!
我没有武器
I'm unarmed.
双手抱头
Come slowly towards me
慢慢朝我走来
with your hands on top of your head.
告诉我位置
Just give me the location.
一切都结束了
It'll be over.
我在流血
I'm bleeding out.
我马上就要嗝屁了
I'll be gone soon anyway.
啊,我能搞定
Ah, I can fix that.
看到了吗?
See?
现在我们有时间了
Now we have time.
我们只剩下几个小时...
We just went from hours left...
几天,或者几个星期
to several days, maybe even weeks.
但是如果我得到地址…
But if I get the address...
我就一枪打爆你的头
I'll put a bullet in your head and it's over.
是啊,我真的很想...
Yeah, a big part of me really wants...
你去揭发他……
you to reveal it...
但我的另一半思想……
but the other part of me...
很好奇
is curious.
你能坚持多久?
How long will you last?
嘿,很精致,不是吗?
Hey, pretty elaborate, isn't it?
你怎么看?
So what do you say?
你选哪一个?
Address or this?
我很好奇
I am curious
所以我不介意尝试一下
so I don't mind giving this a try.
噢,真是个倔强的大胡子
Oh, the strong, silent type.
好的,上邢...
Okay, Cash...
让他爽一下
give him a little taste.
好了,够了
All right, enough.
你已经知道了
You already know,
我不会说的
I won't talk so...
给我来个爽快的
Let's end this.
不,不,不,不,你没看见吗?
No, no, no, no. Don't you see?
这就是它的美妙之处
That's the beauty of this.
你的选择决定你的痛苦
You decide how much pain there will be.
我给了你一条出路
I've offered you a way out.
看着我
Look at me.
我不知道...
I don't know...
她在哪里
where it is.
就是这样
That's it.
真♥相♥……
The truth...
电影精选列表