你要么加入要么退出
You're either in or you're out.
没那么容易!
It's not that easy!
噢,不是吗?我给你来个简单的
Oh, it's not? Let me make it easier for you.
混♥蛋♥!
Motherfucker!
他妈的!
Fuck!
嘿,美女,咋了?
Hey girl, what's up?
你出去了吗?
Are you out?
是啊,在福克斯特和玛丽在一起,咋了?
Yeah, at Foxtrot with Marie. Why?
介意我来吗?—— 怎么会呢
- Mind if I join you? - No, not at all.
酷,一会儿见
Okay, cool. See you in a few.
所以..
So...
你是做什么的?如果你不介意我问
what do you do? If you don't mind me asking.
这是我的,俱乐部
This, this is mine, the club.
还有呃...
And, uh...
其他的一些投资
I have some other investments.
桑德拉刚打电♥话♥说,她要来
UM, Sandra just called, she's on her way.
要去酒吧等她吗?
Did you wanna go wait for her by the bar?
带上你的朋友
You can always come back here.
一起到这里来
Bring your friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你好?—— 嘿
- Hello? - Hey.
还记得我们这里的那个女孩吗?
Remember the girl we had in here?
那个慢跑海♥洛♥因♥女孩?
The heroin girl, the runner?
嗯,是的
Uh, yeah.
我发现了点东西
Well, I found something.
这不是谋杀
It wasn't murder.
我的意思是..
I mean...
是谋杀,但这不是故意的
I guess it was, but it wasn't intentional.
什么鬼?—— 你什么时候能来?
- What? - When can you come in here?
我想让你看看
I wanna show you.
呃,我这就去
Uh, on my way.
真不敢相信我们居然遇到他
I cannot believe that we just hung out with him.
还在他的地盘上!
In his booth, too!
噢,天哪
Oh, my God.
希望这个设想不会出现
Let's hope no pictures surface of this one
因为我对结局一点都不感兴趣
because I will never hear the end of it.
我们不知道他说的
We don't really know if all that
那些玩意是不是真的
stuff they say about him is true.
我想是吧
I guess.
我想出去一下
I so needed to get out.
只是喝酒而已
Just drinking.
-我很抱歉—— 太糟糕了
- I'm sorry. - That's a bummer.
没事,只是...
It's fine, it's just...
他应该早点结束的
No, it should have ended a while ago.
嗯
Well,
整杯酒来喝吧
let's get you a drink, then.
燥起来吧!
Let's do it!
-嘿—— 嘿,亚历克斯
- Hey. - Hey, Alex.
很高兴你能来得这么快
I'm glad you could come so quickly.
小意思
No problem.
-发现了什么?—— 嗯
- So what did we find? - Well,
我收到了关于一号♥女孩的更多信息
I received some more information on girl number one.
-安吉拉,是吗?—— 对头
- Angela, was it? - Yes.
结果发现她并不总是个瘾君子
Well, it turns out she wasn't always an addict.
准确的说
Or I should say,
-她吸毒时间还很短—— 所以吸毒过量是个幌子?
- she wasn't one for very long. - So the overdose was a cover up?
比这更糟
Much worse.
更糟?
Worse?
杀死她的海♥洛♥因♥
I mean, the heroin that killed her
压根没有注射
wasn't even injected.
这根本不能杀了她
I mean, it wasn't even supposed to kill her.
-你是什么意思?—— 看这里
- What do you mean? - Take a look over here.
看到这里的阴影了吗?
See this, see the shadowing over here?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
嗯,她体内植入了海♥洛♥因♥包
Well, she had heroin bags implanted inside her.
我唯一能想到的就是
And the only thing I can think of is one,
海♥洛♥因♥包肯定是漏了
you know, one must have leaked and that's,
我可以在肾脏上看到它
I'd say, I can see it on the kidneys here.
你看
Take a look.
噢
Oh.
所以,我去看了看其他的女孩
So, I went back and I looked at the other girls and,
虽然还没有得到证实...
although nothing is confirmed yet...
他们很可能死法相同
they most likely died in a similar fashion.
海♥洛♥因♥缓慢泄漏……
A slow leak...
杀死她们是没问题的
you know, just enough to kill them.
这些混♥蛋♥…
And these, these bastards...
他们把袋子拿走,扔掉了尸体
they just harvested the bags and discarded the bodies.
我,呃...
I, uh...
我会被诅咒的
I'll be damned.
这一切都变了,他们是毒骡子
This changes everything. They were drug mules.
没错
Exactly.
我们别在他这儿嘚瑟
We just can't seem to pin him for anything.
我们现在和他在同一幢楼里,不会有事吧?
It's fine that we're in the same building as him right now?
嗯
Mm.
你确定我们很安全对吧?
You're sure we're safe, right?
我是说,离他的地盘远一点
Yeah, I mean as long as you stay away from his booth.
如果他有什么企图...
Besides, if he tries anything...
-我就揍他一顿—— 所以我们才是最好的朋友
- I'll kick his ass. - That is why we're best friends.
桑迪...
Sandy...
我们需要谈谈
we need to talk.
没什么好说的
There's nothing left to talk about.
啥意思?说的好像都是我的错一样!
What the hell? You act like this is all on me!
你说你需要休息
You said you needed a break.
所以我给不永久放假了啊
So I gave you one, permanently.
那是因为我总是做一个不起眼的副手
That's because I'm always playing second fiddle
-为你那该死的工作!—— 噢,是吗?
- to your fucking job! - Oh, really?
你知道你和我约会的原因
You knew what you were in for dating me.
你很清楚自己的处境
I mean, you knew exactly what you were getting into.
你知道我的谋生之道
You knew what I did for a living.
是啊
Yeah...
我不知道你会被工作吞噬
and I didn't know how consumed you would be by it.
我觉得你该走了
I think you need to go.
-噢,该吗?—— 是的
- Oh, should I? - Yeah.
你和男朋友在一起过敏吗?
Are you allergic to spending time with your boyfriend?
是前男友
Ex-boyfriend.
你猜我要说啥?去你♥妈♥的♥!
You know what? Fuck you anyways!
好了,伙计,出去
Okay, buddy, take a walk.
这不关你的事!
This ain't none of your fucking business!
我说,滚蛋
I said walk.
混♥蛋♥,走!
Okay, asshole, let's go!
那家伙到底是谁?
Who the hell was that guy?
我不知道,之前见过他和米哈伊尔在一起
I don't know but we seen him with Mikhail earlier.
我得去看看会不会有事
I'm just gonna make sure nothing bad happens.
-我跟你一起去—— 等等我,伙计们!
- I'm coming with. - Wait for me, guys!
我放你走,冷静冷静好吗?
You gonna be cool if I let you go?
-好—— 确定?
- Yes. - Yeah?
-确定!—— 好的
- Yes! - All right.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
你冷静点
You need to calm down.
别他妈碰我!
Don't fucking touch me!
这是你想要的吗,桑迪?哈?
Is this how you want it, Sandy? Huh?
太他妈蠢了!
That was pretty fucking stupid!
嘿,你没事吧?
Hey, are you okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
是的,我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
你呢?
You?
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
你没事吧?
You okay?
玛丽呢?
Where's Marie?
我不知道
I don't know.
电影精选列表