你呢?
You?
我觉得恶心
I feel sick,
浑身无力
drained.
她在哪儿?玛丽!
Where is she? Marie!
-爸爸!—— 玛丽,亲爱的!
- Dad! - Marie, sweetie!
亲爱的我来了!
Sweetie, I'm here!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
噢,可怜的孩子!噢,宝贝,对不起!
Oh, poor baby! Oh, baby, I'm sorry!
怎么样?
How is it?
疼吗?亲爱的,你没事吧?
Are you in pain? Sweetie, you okay? Is it...
噢,天哪
Oh, God.
抓到他们了吗?
Did we get them yet?
不,还没有,他们还在逃跑
No, not yet, they're on their way.
是吗?
Yeah?
我可以让这些混♥蛋♥都在监狱
I can put every one of those fuckers in jail
度过他们的余生!
for their rest of their life!
但我要你把他干掉,明白吗?
But I want you to take him out. Do you understand?
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
头儿?
Chief?
-咋了?—— 我真的很想去那里
- Yeah? - I'd really like to be there.
不,桑德拉,没得商量
No, Sandra, not an option.
长官,他们杀了我的搭档
Sir, they killed my partner.
我不能再失去你!
And I'm not losing you both tonight!
你还没康复,回家休息
You're recovering, you go home, rest.
我想让你去医院,但我更清楚
I'd tell you to go to the hospital, but I know better.
回家吧,我会随时通知你的
Go home, I'll keep you updated.
嘿,我们能离开这里吗?
Hey, can we get outta here?
可以,但是她被麻醉了,需要检查一下
Yeah, but she's been drugged. She needs to be examined.
我知道,我知道,她有医生
I know, I know. She's got a doctor
到家里来,别担心
coming to the house, don't worry.
-好好照顾她—— 听着,把他干掉!
- She needs some help. - Listen, you just take him out!
我希望这是她想要的
I hope that's all she needs.
卡什,你感觉如何?
Cash, how you feeling?
我不知道,伙计
I don't know, man.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this at all.
就好像我们只是在外面闲逛
It feels like we're just sitting ducks out in the open.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
再深呼吸
Just keep breathing.
这是真理
Truth.
好的...
All right...
行动吧
let's roll.
表演时间到了
Show time.
嘣
Boom.
斯佩尔曼医生说他几分钟后就到
Dr. Spellman said he'd be here in a few minutes.
我觉得恶心
I feel sick.
是因为毒品,你....
It's the drugs. You're...
可能会度过些艰难的日子
probably gonna have a few rough days.
但你会没事的
But you're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
我只想从这场噩梦中醒来,爸爸
I just wanna wake up from this nightmare, Dad.
我明白
I understand.
嘿,你是最棒的
Hey, you're a champ.
医生来了
That's the doc.
-你居然敢耍我!—— 你干什么?
- How dare you fuck with me! - What are you doing?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
-你把贩毒集团带进来!-咋地,他们给了你多少钱?
- You bring in the cartel! - What, they pay you more?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
现在告诉我你知道的一切
You tell me everything you know and you tell me now.
不,求你了!
No, please!
别,你知道警♥察♥要来这里!
Don't, you know the police are coming here!
-你不能呆在这里!-你为什么在这里?
- You can't stay here! - Why are you here?
-不!—— 她真是个大笨蛋
- No! - She's a great fuck.
-帮帮我!—— 你敢!
- Help me! - Don't you dare!
-你!—— 告诉我一切
- You! - Now you tell me everything
不然我就在你面前操她
or I will fuck her right in front of you
我会让你眼睁睁的看着!
and I will tape your eyes open so you have to watch!
不,求你了!
No, please!
求你了,不要!
Please, don't!
你告诉我
You tell me.
最后一次警告
Last warning.
天哪!
God!
你已经没用了
I don't need you anymore.
我能救你出去!我能阻止他们!
I can get you out! I can stop them!
我可以关闭贩毒集团!我现在就能阻止警♥察♥!
I can shut down the cartel! I can stop the police right now!
你和她,你们得自救!
You and her, you gotta save yourselves!
我现在可以帮你!不要!
I can help you right now! Don't!
我判你叛国罪,市长
I convict you of treason, Mayor.
噢,天哪!
Oh, my God!
卡什!
Cash!
别动!
Freeze!
长官…
Officer...
我们跟他们不是一伙的
we're not with them.
我们是来救玛丽的
We're here to get Marie back safely.
你来得太晚了
Well, you're too late.
她和她父亲在家
She's at home with her father.
那太好了
That's good.
介意我核实一下吗?
You mind if I verify that?
随便你
Go right ahead.
把枪放下
Keep those guns down.
没人接
Well, no answer.
别动!
Freeze!
他妈的!
Fuck!
-达里尔?—— 咋了?
- Darryl? - Yeah?
-你没事吧?—— 我会没事的
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah, I'll be fine.
我再也不能相信你了
I can never trust you again.
听起来你好像没子弹了
Sounds like you are out of bullets.
我数到九
I count nine.
听起来你也没有了
Sounds like you don't have any more either.
也许有,也许没有
Maybe I do, maybe I don't.
好的
Okay.
我们...
Let's...
空手……
find...
出来
out.
我不怕你
I am not afraid of you.
让我们用另一种方式...
Let's settle this...
来解决这个问题
a different way.
你的肌肉让你变得迟钝
Your muscles make you slow.
你个肥胖老家伙!
Your lack of muscles make you weak!
天啊,米哈伊尔...
Jesus, Mikhail...
你完蛋了
you're done.
游戏结束!
It's over!
警♥察♥已经在路上了
The cops are on their way.
结束了!
It's done!
你不能向手无寸铁的人开枪
You can't shoot an unarmed man.
喝一杯怎么样?
How about a drink?
听起来不错
Sounds good.
电影精选列表