简直扯蛋
Not for a minute.
他很嚣张,我要把这个混♥蛋♥抓起来
He was enjoying it. I'm gonna put this fucker away.
我同意
I hear you.
我们得小心点
We have to be careful.
要是搞砸了,他就逃之夭夭了
One screw-up and he could walk.
我知道,我得告诉市长
Yeah, I know. Look, I need to tell the mayor.
好的
Okay.
不会太久,市长
It hasn't been that long, Mayor.
我还记得我长大后不必锁门的事
I still remember not having to lock our doors when I grew up.
拜托……
Please...
这个现实就是现在...
this reality is now...
这并不是发生在这里,到处都在发生
and it's not happening just here, it's happening everywhere.
我不管其他地方,我关心的是这里!
I don't care about everywhere else. I care about here!
-我明白,先生—— 你确定?
- I understand, sir. - Do you?
我女儿最好的朋友失踪了
My daughter's best friend is missing.
她已经失踪两个多星期
She's been gone for over two weeks
而且不止她一个!
and she's not the only one!
-你要怎么做?—— 听着,先生
- What's it gonna take? - Listen, sir
我已经启动了一个
I've activated a task force
特别关注贩卖♥♥人口问题的小队
with a specific focus on trafficking
我全力支持
and it has my full support.
两个警探?能改变什么?
The two detectives? How is that gonna change anything?
他们都是最优秀的
Each of those officers are the very best.
大家相信我……
And together, believe me...
这比没有强得多,他们得到了4名
they're much better than none. And they have the support
经验丰富的军官的支持
of four, four experienced officers
也得到了我们全部部队的支持
who also have the support of our full force.
请相信我!
Please!
这有什么用
That's not good enough.
我们在这里失去了女儿,先生!
We're losing our daughters here, sir!
很好
Good.
请原谅,我你得失陪了
You'll have to excuse me I have to take care
我得处理一些别的事情—— 看看这些女孩!
- of some other business, please. - Look at these girls!
看看她们!
Look at them!
她们该怎么办?
What is it gonna take?
你不该认真对待这件事吗?
Does it have to be one of yours for you to take this seriously?
对不起,先生
I am sorry, sir.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉打扰你,先生
I'm sorry to bother you, sir.
我认为俄♥国♥人把她带走了
But I think the Russians took her.
什么情况?
What?
只是有太多的细节没有关联起来
It's just too many things not adding up.
听着,我会向你提供更多细节
Look, I'll update you with more details, but,
但是,在与米哈伊尔会面后
after meeting with Mikhail and finding out
我发现外面的监控录像
that the outside footage is missing
从监控系统中消失了
from a perfectly good surveillance system,
我已经确定这很可能是他们
I've determined that it's likely them,
-或者他们也参与了—— 听着,桑德拉
- or they're in on it. - Listen, Sandra.
你必须找到她
You have to find her.
你知道这些畜生
You know what these animals,
这些畜生对女孩们做了什么
you know what these animals do to girls.
我知道
I know.
我正在处理
I'm on it.
-抱歉,先生—— 快找到她!
- I'm sorry, sir. - Just find her!
该死
Damn.
-就是她?—— 是的,是她
- This is her? - Yes, that's her.
-但是,她不是金发—— 看,是金发
- But, she's not blond. - Look, blond.
它是彩色的,她的发根是黑色的
It's colored, her roots are dark.
1万美元,你找不到真正的金发
For 10,000 dollars you don't get genuine blond.
你知道的
You know this.
-但是,说真的,我们……—— 我们带她去
- But, seriously, we... - We'll take her.
有更高级的女孩吗?
Do you have any higher end girls?
或者更年轻?
Maybe younger?
当然,要多年轻?
Of course, how young?
十几岁,处♥女♥?比如说……
Teens, virgins? Let's say...
10万美元如何?
100,000 dollars?
我们会找到你喜欢的东西
I'm sure we can find something you'll like.
准备好这个
Get this one ready.
看看还有什么
Let me see what else we have.
-你确定是他吗?——还能有谁?
- You're sure it's him? - Who else?
就算他没有,我肯定他也和这事有关
And even if he didn't, I'm sure he's connected.
-我确定—— 噢
- I'm certain. - Oh.
如果他有她,他会放弃她吗?
Any chance he'll give her up if he has her?
我表示怀疑
I doubt it,
也许只是为了自保
maybe just to save his own skin.
呃,我得去找斯通先生,我需要后援
Uh, if I go poking at Mr. Stone I need backup.
这是一个高风险的交易
It's a higher risk engagement, so to speak.
你想找谁都行
Whatever you need.
看在上帝份上,救我女儿!
It's my daughter, for Christ's sake!
至少得找个人来帮我
Enough to at least get someone to watch my back.
最好,两个
Ideally, two.
但要找到他们可不便宜也不容易
But it's not gonna be cheap or easy to find them.
我说过,你想找谁都行
Like I said, whatever you need.
好的
All right...
如果我有四分之一的把握,我都可以行动
if I had about a quarter, I'd be set.
你懂的
You got it.
好吧,让我打几个电♥话♥
All right, well, let me make a few calls
呃,别担心,我会处理的
and, uh, don't worry, I'm on it.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
嘿,你
Hey, you.
过来
Come here.
我不
Nyet.
求你了
Please.
我们聊会
Please talk to me.
我们在俱乐部都注意到了对方
We both noticed each other at the club.
注意到了吗?
Noticed each other?
是的
Yeah.
要是...
Just...
你帮我离开这里,呃
help me outta here and, uh,
我不会追究你的
I'll take care of you.
这是不可能的
That's not going to happen.
放我出去一会儿?
Let me out of these for a little bit?
为什么?
Why?
我可以给你看
So, I can show you.
看什么?
Show me what?
一些东西
Something.
我对你这样的硬汉有好感
I have... I have a thing for tough guys like you.
得劲不?
Better?
得劲
Better.
到你表演了
So show me.
会发生什么?
What's gonna happen?
我只希望我们能离开
I just wish we could leave.
我们不能...
Well, we can't...
来吧
so come on.
-好的—— 对咯
- Okay. - Yes.
好的
Okay.
好了,进来吧
Okay, get in.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我只是想喝水
I just asked for water.
别傻了,玛丽
Don't be stupid, Marie.
乖一点
Be good,
别指望他们来救你
or you will end up dead in a ditch
他们都背叛了你
after they all take a turn on you.
-卡尔波夫!—— 咋了?
- Karpov! - Da?
别瞎搞!
Don't fuck this up!
否则我发誓下次他去钓鱼的时候
Or I swear I will have Mikhail use you as shark bait
我会让米哈伊尔用你弟弟当鱼饵
the next time he goes fishing!
什么鬼?
What?
把你的小虫子放进裤子里,好吗?
And keep your little worm in your pants, okay?
电影精选列表