不行,我会惹祸上身的
No way, I'll get in so much trouble.
也许我们明天就能解决问题?
Yeah, maybe we can just figure something out tomorrow?
噢,得了吧,你为什么这么差劲?
Oh, come on, why do you have to be so lame?
-我们走吧 ——差不多凌晨1点了
- Let's just go now. - It's seriously almost 1:00 a.m.
我已经有很多麻烦了
and I'm already gonna get in so much trouble.
那有什么区别呢?
So, what's the difference, then?
好吧,我们真的得走了
Yeah, okay, yeah, we really need to go.
很晚了,而且……
It's late, and...
管他呢,伙计,别担心
Whatever, dude, don't worry about it.
太差劲了
So lame.
嘿,你知道吗?可能我们缺乏说服力!
Hey, yeah, you know what? Maybe we are lame!
嘿,别跟他们吵,我们走吧
Hey, don't argue with them let's just leave.
反正我不会去
I wasn't gonna go anyways.
你知道他们只是想让我们办事
You know they're only after one thing.
是啊,男人都是猪
Yeah, guys are pigs.
首先,米哈伊尔
First off, Mikhail,
我告诉过你,这里不行
I told you, not here.
别到我办公室来!
Not in my office!
我以为我们能理解对方
I thought we understood each other.
我听说你不喜欢我的生意
I hear you no like my business.
我还要付钱,我就搞不明白了
But I'm paying, I don't understand.
五个女人
Five women.
不好意思,三个十几岁的年轻人
Excuse me, three young teenagers
和两个20岁的女人
and two 20-year-old women
被你的暴徒从我的城市里绑♥架♥了!
were abducted from my city by your thugs!
-我要求很高,我需要…—— 你不需要大便!
- I have high demands. I needed... - You don't need shit!
你不明白!
You don't understand!
我得为这事负责!
I have to answer for this!
头儿和我,我们很火大
The Chief and I, we're taking too much heat
因为你没有遵守你的诺言!
because you didn't keep your promise!
也许生意会放缓
Maybe business will slow down.
我暂时不需要这么多了
Maybe I won't need so many for a while.
是的,当然
Yeah, sure.
听着
Listen,
不管你拿不拿钱,我都会做我该做的
I will do what I do, no matter if you take the money or no.
你会怎么做,去报♥警♥?
What would you do, go to the police?
你还不明白么?
You don't get it, do you?
你让我走投无路!
You're leaving me no choice!
动脑子想想
Think.
对我有好处的对你也有好处
What's good for me is good for you.
我可能放缓速度
Maybe I slow down.
转移一点去郊区
Maybe I go to the suburbs a little.
噢,当然
Oh, yeah, sure.
这没必要停止我们的生意
This is no need to stop our business.
我知道你很喜欢我的糖果
I know you like my candy too well.
我们最好考虑一下,嗯?
Best we think on this, hmm?
上帝啊!
Jesus Christ!
嘿,亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
还要一起吃晚饭吗?
We still on for dinner?
-今年就这样—— 你疯了!
- This year is it. - You're crazy!
我想他们还要两三年
I think they have two or three
时间才能完成
good years left before they're done.
-不,不可能—— 可能
- No, no way. - Yeah.
打扰一下,他们在垃圾箱里发现了另一具尸体
Excuse me, they found another body in a dumpster.
该死
Damn.
真是糟透了
Gettin' bad out there.
验尸官要把她带进来
The coroner's bringing her in.
多大了?
How old?
他们知道吗?
Do they even know?
不,但是她,呃,还年轻,不到30岁
No, but she's, uh, young, under 30.
妈的
Shit.
在这方面,奥德曼需要采取强有力的公开立场
Alderman needs to take a strong public stand on this.
没错
Yeah.
好了,干活吧
All right, let's get to work.
嘿!
Hey!
在你离开之前...
Before you leave...
-我们需要检查你的袖子——没人能这样把我们解决
- we need to check your sleeves. - No one cleans us out like that.
我大获全胜
I won fair and square.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
让我们看看袖子
Let's see those sleeves.
听着,砖头,你和你的笨蛋朋友输了
Listen, brick head, you and your dumbass friend lost.
现在,你可以在这里再输一次
Now, you could either lose again right here and right now
或者滚蛋
or you could walk away.
你当我是哈喽KT啊?
You must think I'm some kinda pussy, huh?
最后一次警告
Last warning.
操♥你♥妈♥的!
Fuck you!
你妈妈没教你不要随便指指点点么?
Your mother ever tell you not to point?
现在,你有一个选择...
Now, you have a choice...
向你朋友学习...
learn from your friend...
犯同样的错误
or make the same mistake.
-你很拽啊 伙计?—— 糟糕的举动
- You tough, man? - Bad move.
下次你们玩扑克牌..
Next time you guys have a poker game...
我好好招待你们
work on your hospitality.
哇...
Wow...
这太棒了!
this is amazing!
嗯,我们很少见面
Well, we see each other so infrequently,
我觉得这次应该很特别
I thought this time should be special.
你妈妈会很高兴看到你带着这个
And your mother would be very happy to see you with this.
而且,你知道,你是我唯一的女儿
And, uh, you know, since you're my only daughter,
-你是我的全部—— 你有这个城市,爸爸
- you're all I got left. - You have the city, Dad.
那是你真正的孩子,你知道的!
And that's your true baby and you know it!
我有很多责任
I got a lot of responsibilities,
-这是不同的—— 我明白,我...
- it's different. - I understand. I...
我想象不出你盘子里有多少钱
I can't even imagine how much you have on your plate.
我盘子里有很多东西
Yeah, there's a lot on my plate.
你呢,你好吗?
But how about you, how you doing?
我不知道我更像什么了
I don't know I'm more of the same, or whatever.
嘿
Hey.
你会在合适的时候找到你想要的
You'll find your calling in due time.
-好吧,希望如此—— 我敢打赌
- Well, let's hope so. - I'll bet on it.
呃,我明天得早起,你呢?
Uh, I gotta get up early tomorrow. What about you?
是的
Yeah.
这个星期五还会一起吃早饭吗?
Are we still on for breakfast this Friday?
是的,会的
Yes, yeah, we are.
-我们有吗?—— 钱?
- So, do we have? Yeah. - The money?
当然
Yeah, of course.
-干净,不留痕迹—— 很好
- Clean and unmarked. - Great.
我很感激,谢谢
I appreciate it, thanks.
听着……
And listen...
我要禁止俄♥国♥人
I'm gonna shut down the Russians.
你应该让我来处理……
You should let me take care of the...
不,听着
No, listen,
我不能在我的城市里搞帮派战争
I cannot afford to have a gang war in my city.
明白吗?
You see?
如果搞战争,我也帮不了你
And, uh, I can't take care of you if there is one.
-这不会是一场战争—— 请相信我
- It won't be a war. - Please, trust me on this.
-好吗?—— 你说了算
- Okay? - If you say so.
很好,有些匿名消息,他们会被关进监狱
Good. A few anonymous tips, they'll be in prison,
也许不到六个月,也许会很长时间
maybe in less than six months, for a long time.
我宁愿他死
I would rather he be dead.
不
No.
这事得相信我
Trust me on this.
好的
Yeah, yeah.
只要我付钱给你,你就会照顾我
I trust you'll look out for me as long as I'm paying you.
我相信这一点,对吧?
I trust that, all right?
让我仔细看看。
Let me see this closely.
开车小心点
Drive careful.
克里斯蒂,看看这个
Christy, take a look at this one.
它很漂亮
It's beautiful.
是的
It is.
电影精选列表