What the bloody hell are you playing at?
四天前你就该转账了
You were supposed to transfer that stolen money four days ago.
听我解释 辛西娅 少叫我"辛西娅"
Look, Cynthia- Don't "Cynthia" me.
你连胜的视频在社交媒体传疯了
Your winning streak's all over bloody social media.
我已经仁至义尽 我现在就要报♥警♥
I've cut you all the slack I can. I'm calling the police!
我手上只有欠你们的四分之三
I only have three-quarters of what I owe you.
而且我不止骗了那个老太婆
And the old woman's not the only one I stole from.
你要是现在报♥警♥ 就什么都拿不到
Now, if you call the cops now, you... you won't get what you need.
好 你就
Okay, just...
你就再让我赌一局
Just give me one more hand.
然后我就能还清你的债 还有所有人的债
Then I can... I can pay you. And everyone else.
好吗
All right?
我发誓会清偿所有债务 勋爵绝不食言
I've sworn to pay back all of my debts, and a lord never goes back on his word.
少摆勋爵臭架子 立刻把你所有
Oh, cut the "lord" crap. Just give me all you've got--
噢 辛西娅 听我说
Oh, Cynthia. Cynthia, listen to me.
听着 我们都生在阴雨连绵的灰色岛屿 对吧
We both grew up on gray and rainy islands.
从小挤在逼仄的房♥子里
In homes where there wasn't enough to go around.
而且我们
And we've...
我们都用结块的土豆泥填肚子
And we ate our fill of lumpy mashed potatoes,
我们都捱过无数沉闷的平淡日子
and we both lived out our share of dull, suburban days.
虽然人生选择截然不同
We made wildly different choices in life, yes.
但不同的选择却让我们在此刻重逢
But our different choices have led us both to this exact moment.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们此刻拥有
We have the power to...
我们此刻拥有改写彼此命运的力量
We have the power to change each other's destinies.
你没喝醉吧
You're not drunk, are you?
这局百家乐 我将赢得
I'm about to win more money on a single hand of baccarat
人类史上最大的单局赌注
than any human being on the planet has ever won before.
你有权选择怎么去用那笔钱
Now, what you choose to do with that money, you know,
至于斯特里克与加兰那份钱 随你处置
Strick and Garland's share, that's up to you.
但若我是你 会立刻飞去马尼拉
But if I was you, I'd proceed immediately to Manila
花廉价旅馆的钱伪造自己的死亡
and fake your own death for the price of a cheap hotel room.
然后去实现你一切狂野的梦想
And I'd fulfil your wildest fucking dreams.
你是个恶棍 赖利先生
You're a bad man, Mr. Reilly.
舞厅见 你说什么
I'll see you in the ballroom. I beg your pardon?
我在邀请你共舞
I'm asking you to dance,
贝蒂
Betty.
您的水晶香槟 先生
Your Cristal, sir.
谢谢 雪茄
Thank you. Cigar?
道尔勋爵 有位先生请求与你对赌
Lord Doyle, there's a gentleman who wishes to play against you.
他叫洛伦佐·德·佛罗伦萨亲王
His name is Prince Lorenzo di Firenze.
从蒙特卡洛飞过来的 你接受吗
He's flown from Monte Carlo. Will you accept it?
道尔勋爵
Lord Doyle.
殿下
Your Highness.
他们说你运气很好
They say you are lucky.
谁都有走运的时候
Everyone's lucky once.
但这位先生拥有智慧
Well, this man has wisdom.
那你有走运到 能把一切都压在一局牌上吗
Are you lucky enough to stake everything on a single hand?
就该如此
I expect nothing less.
那我跟注
Then I match your bet.
两点和九点
Two and a nine.
模十计数
Modulo ten.
即总和超过十 就减去十
Any score over ten drops ten.
道尔得一点
Doyle scores one,
因此获得补牌权
earning him the right to another card.
洛伦佐亲王得七点
Prince Lorenzo di Firenze scores seven.
八点 合计九点
Eight. Total score of nine.
道尔勋爵胜
Lord Doyle wins.
我能问问你打算怎么用这笔钱吗
May I ask what you intend to do with the money?
偿还所有债务
I'm going to pay back my debts.
你相信奇迹吗
Do you believe in miracles?
现在信了
I do now.
95.7万英镑
£957,000 sterling in Hong Kong dollars,
按今天上午10点的汇率折算港币
at 10:00 a.m. this morning's exchange rate.
有什么条件
What's the catch?
没有
There isn't one.
别耍我 赖利
Do not screw me, Reilly.
明白吗
Do you understand me?
不管你有什么骗局 话术 把戏
Whatever bullshit you're planning, whatever scam, whatever sales patter,
别耍我
do not screw me.
额外给你五万 这不是封口费
There's an extra 50 grand on top for you. It's not a payoff.
是礼物
It's a present.
及时行乐
Live a little.
赖利
Reilly?
怎么了
Yeah?
我们要不要跳那支舞
How about that dance?
你做到了 道尔勋爵
You did it, Lord Doyle.
谢了 阿凯 我早说过我只需要赢场大的
Thanks, Kai. I told you all I needed was one big win.
我就知道您有这本事 先生 您的豪华轿车已备好
I always knew you had it in you, sir. Your limousine awaits.
谢谢
Thank you.
您去哪里 道尔勋爵
Where to, Lord Doyle?
去彩虹赌场
The Rainbow, please.
我真讨厌雪茄
I fucking hate cigars.
我已经恭候多时了 爵爷
I've been waiting for you, milord.
早知道你按捺不住 最后赌一局
I knew you couldn't resist. One final bet.
我不是来赌的 你说笑呢 这可是赌场
I didn't come here to play. Nonsense. This is a casino.
嘿 要不要玩个边注
Hey, how about a side bet?
三张六
Three Card Six.
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious.
非常认真
Deadly.
但三张六的赔率是一赔一百
No, but Three Card Six has odds of 100 to one.
要是我赢了 你就得
I mean, if... if I win, you... you have to...
你得赔我
Well, you'd owe me...
我家底厚得很
I have very deep pockets.
带五箱钱进来 扛五百箱出去
Walk in with five cases, walk out with 500.
请坐
Have a seat.
给他冰镇香槟 再拿支像样的雪茄
Give him a cold champagne and a proper cigar.
我不再赌了
I'm done gambling.
鬼才信
Rubbish.
永远不赌了
Forever.
不赌钱你来这儿干什么
If you're not here to gamble, what are you doing here?
我来找稻明
I'm here to see Dao Ming.
稻明 她早不在这儿干了
Dao Ming? She doesn't work here anymore.
那你知道去哪儿能找到她吗 你找不到
Do you know where I can find her? You can't.
她死了
She's dead.
什么
She's what?
她跳水自尽了
She drowned herself.
她跳水自尽了
She drowned herself?
就在饿鬼节头天晚上 寺庙旁边
The first night of the Hungry Ghost. By the temple.
不 不可能
No, she can't have.
这不可能 我们明明在一起 我和她一直坐到天亮
That's impossible. We... we were together. I sat up with her till morning.
节哀 千真万确
I'm sorry. It's true.
他们把她的遗物都寄回中国了
They sent all her stuff back to China.
连火葬费都没凑够
There wasn't even enough to pay for her cremation.
嘿
Hey.
我看到她了 我当时
I saw her. I was...
我当时跟她在一起 我当时
I was with her. You know, I was...
我当时跟她在一起
I was with her.
来个边注怎么样
How about the side bet?
一局定胜负
Everything on one hand?
不
No.
不
No.
这笔钱是给她的
No, this money, it's... it's for her.
稻明
Dao Ming!
稻明
Dao Ming!
稻明
Dao Ming!
稻明
Dao Ming!
稻明
Dao Ming!
稻明
Dao Ming!
电影精选列表