靠
Fuck.
我叫道尔
My name is Doyle.
道尔勋爵
Lord Doyle.
我是个在悬崖边豪赌的狂徒
I'm a high roller on a slippery slope.
一个戴着幸运手套的赌徒
A gambler with a pair of lucky gloves.
我被命运冲上澳门的海岸
Washed up on the shores of Macau.
这里是世间的赌博之都
The gambling capital of the universe.
这是一处
City of miracles
填海而成的奇迹之地
in a land saved from the sea.
但我不再相信奇迹
But I no longer believe in miracles.
再过几天 我所熟悉的人生就要终结
And in a few days, my life as I know it will be over.
见鬼
Bollocks.
嗯
Hmm.
(请勿打扰)
接待中心
Reception center.
道尔勋爵 今晚不坐庄了吗
Not playing house tonight, Lord Doyle?
今晚免了 阿凯 我差不多把这地方榨干了
Ah, not tonight, Kai. No, I practically bled this place dry.
要是再从皇家赌场赢钱 他们怕是要拖欠你工资了
If I win any more money from the Royale, they'll be paying you in arrears.
帮我叫辆车好吗
Order me a car, would you?
非常抱歉 道尔勋爵
My sincere apologies, Lord Doyle,
但酒店的所有豪华轿车今晚都排满了
but I'm told the hotel limousines are all tied up tonight.
一辆不剩
All of them?
要我帮您叫辆出租车吗
Shall I call you a taxi?
不必了 夜色正好
Never mind. It's a pleasant evening.
我想走走
I think I'll walk.
不介意吧
Do you mind?
我只需要赢场大的 阿凯 到时他们会争着用豪车接送我
All I need is one big win, Kai, and they'll be throwing limousines at me.
不妨去彩虹赌场试试 先生
Try the Rainbow Casino, sir.
那边或许能借贷
You might get credit there.
嗯
Hmm.
道尔勋爵
Lord Doyle!
越积越高了 是不是
Oh. Mounts up, doesn't it?
及时结清对大家都好 道尔勋爵
A prompt settlement would be best for everyone, Lord Doyle.
自然
Of course. Of course.
我在伦敦的理财经理
I shall call my private banker in London
会立即电汇未付金额
and have him wire you the outstanding amount immediately.
道尔勋爵 当然 今天周六
Lord Doyle! It is a Saturday.
英国银行歇业 明天周日 周一又是银行公休
Banks are closed in the UK. Sunday tomorrow, bank holiday Monday.
我的账户经理周二清早就复工
My account manager will be back at work first thing Tuesday morning.
我们这边周二下午 可行吗
Tuesday afternoon, our time. Will that suit?
共计352000.6♥4♥港币的全部欠款
The full balance of HK$352,000.6♥4♥
必须在周二正午前结清 道尔勋爵
must be paid by noon on Tuesday, Lord Doyle.
否则我不得不报♥警♥处理
Or I'll be forced to notify the police.
周二正午
Noon on Tuesday.
你还有三天时间
You have three days.
在澳门 我是个"鬼佬"
In Macau, I am a gwai lo,
一个外国鬼魂
a foreign ghost...
披着隐身斗篷
...cloaked in invisibility.
在这里 我宛如空气
Here, I barely exist.
在这里 我可以成为任何想成为的人
Here, I can be whoever I want to be.
百家乐是这世上最快的纸牌游戏
Punto banco baccarat is the fastest card game on the planet.
一注之间 赢输皆可千百万
Millions can be won or lost in a single bet.
庄家优势仅0.9%
And with a mere 0.9 advantage to the casino,
这种"纸牌游戏之王" 能瞬间改写你的命运
the prince of card games can change your life in an instant.
规则很简单
The rules are simple.
最大押注者获得两张暗牌
Two cards are dealt face down to the player with the highest wager.
点数最高者胜
Highest hand wins.
二到九按点数计分
Cards two to nine score face value.
十和花牌点数为零
Tens and picture cards score nothing.
最高点是九点
Highest score is nine.
九点胜
Nine wins!
玩家通吃
Player takes all.
欢迎光临彩虹赌场 先生 您要来杯香槟吗
Welcome to the Rainbow. A glass of champagne, sir?
不要平价的香槟
I don't want any cheap champagne.
我只要水晶香槟
Just give me Cristal. Okay.
你的中文说得不错
You speak good Chinese.
我还抽中国烟呢 要人命的那种
I smoke Chinese cigarettes too. The kind that kill.
我叫稻明
My name is Dao Ming.
是吗 我是道尔勋爵
Really? Lord Doyle.
很荣幸见到你 道尔勋爵
An honor to meet you, Lord Doyle.
你玩过百家乐吗
Have you played baccarat before?
玩过一两次 大多是在蒙特卡洛
Once or twice. Mostly in Monte Carlo.
那老太婆是谁
Who's the old biddy?
那是奶奶 "奶奶"
That's Grandma. Grandma?
我们都不直呼她的名讳 她是个高手
We don't speak her name. She's a killer.
她丈夫在外到处风流 她只管挥霍他的钱
Her husband fools around while she spends his money.
我们倒是乐见其成 她是个高手
It's a good arrangement for us. Killer, is she?
据说她能看到鬼魂
They say she sees spirits.
那但愿鬼魂别告诉她牌面
Well, let's hope they don't tell her what's on the cards.
嗯
Hmm.
九点胜
Nine wins.
直接就被"断头" 所以我才喜欢
Death by guillotine. That's why I love it.
天底下独一份的滋味
Nothing like it in the universe.
这鬼佬输惨了
The gwai lo is screwing up badly.
这鬼佬一脸衰样
He has the look of bad luck.
我的粤语有点生疏 她说什么
My Cantonese is rusty. What did she say?
奶奶在欢迎你呢
Grandma welcomes you.
我单手就能捏爆他的蛋
I can burst his balls with one hand.
勋爵想必家底丰厚
Surely a lord has deep pockets.
戴手套玩牌的起码是百万富翁
Only millionaires play in gloves.
你要是想赢奶奶 那得准备几十亿
You'll need billions to beat Grandma.
几十亿美元 还有"零"分理性
Billions of dollars and no sense.
她总有走背运的时候 有鬼神庇佑就不会
Her luck will run out. Not if the spirit world is with her.
狗屁鬼神
Spirit world, my arse.
奶奶靠的只有老公的钱包 两万
The only thing on Grandma's side is her husband's wallet. Twenty thousand.
三万 三万五
Thirty. Thirty-five.
五万
Fifty.
嗯
Hmm.
喂 要借贷吗 借贷
Do you want credit? Credit?
两万美元 15%利息加手续费
Twenty thousand US at 15% plus commission.
借五万 10%利息
Um... Fifty thousand at ten.
借两万五 12%利息
Twenty-five at 12.
成交
Done.
搞什么 你还借钱给他
What the fuck? You gonna lend him money?
光看他那副晦气脸就知道 他气数已尽了
Just look at his dick face. His luck has run out.
她说什么 她说你是个很衰的赌鬼
What did she say? She says you're a bad gambler.
那就更该给我开借贷额度了
Hmm. Well, then, all the more reason to open me that line of credit.
什么借贷 你就是个放高♥利♥贷♥的
You're a loan shark.
这笔交易会要了你的命 用不着你操心
This transaction will fucking kill you! Let me worry about that.
有问题吗 没有
Is there a problem? No.
这是你的酒水账单 先结清 我们再谈借贷的事
Your bar bill. Settle up first, and we'll take care of your credit line.
当然
Of... course.
他要溜了
He's gonna make an escape.
不如这样 你再点瓶香槟
Actually, why don't you order another bottle of bubbly,
然后等我从厕所回来活剥了她的皮
and I'll come back from the men's room and skin her alive?
在这儿等着
Wait here?
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
别这样
Don't fucking do it.
那杂种不会回来了
The bastard won't come back.
蠢婊♥子♥
You stupid cunt.
他没救了
He's a lost soul.
妈的
Oh fuck.
今天是饿鬼节的第一天
Today marks the first day of the Festival of the Hungry Ghosts.
全市居民焚烧祭品供奉亡魂
Residents from all over the city bring offerings to be burned for the dead,
安抚不安的亡灵
honoring and appeasing restless spirits.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么要借钱给他
Why did you lend him the money?
稻明 对不起
Dao Ming. I am sorry.
是你害死我老公 等等
My husband died because of you! Hey! Hey, hey!
嘿
电影精选列表