什么叫送命
What do you mean, die?
赌博差点害死你 我早警告过
Gambling almost killed you. I told you it would.
可你不听
But you didn't listen.
但我这不还活着吗
Well, I'm not dead yet, am I?
继续赌下去就未必了
If you carry on, you will be.
能来杯干马天尼吗
Any chance of a dry martini?
这是遗传
It's hereditary.
什么
What is?
你刚才说的小赌瘾
The, um, little gambling habit you mentioned.
还有酗酒
That and the drinking.
这是祖祖辈辈传下来的毛病
I, um... I inherited them from a long line of men in my family.
你这副黄手套也是祖传的
Did you inherit your yellow gloves from your ancestors too?
我注意到是中国制♥造♥ 不是萨维尔街手工货
I noticed they were made in China, not Savile Row.
啊
Ah.
这是什么
What is this?
你的电♥话♥号♥码
Is it your number?
是个测试
It's a test.
什么测试
What kind of test?
你马上会明白
You'll see.
来啊 跳下来
Come on! Jump in!
我们来玩个游戏吧
Let's play a game.
每人问对方一个问题
We get one question each.
然后必须说真话
And we have to tell the truth.
真话
The truth?
你到底在逃什么
What are you running away from?
我从一个富老太太那里偷了很多钱
I stole a lot of money from a rich old lady.
然后
I'm, um...
我真正逃避的是真♥相♥
It's the truth I'm running away from.
我就是个瘾君子 骗子 小偷
I'm not just an addict. I'm a liar and a thief.
彻头彻尾的诈骗犯
A fraud.
这些我从没承认过
I've never admitted that before.
我太渴望能有那么一次
I want so bad, just for once...
就一次
...just for once...
能活得问心无愧
to be free of shame.
好
Okay.
该我了
My turn.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you trying to help me?
因为 你和我
Because... you and I
是同类人
are the same.
在我长大的村子里
In the village where I grew up...
女孩被视为不祥之物
girls were considered bad luck.
所以我一到年龄
So, as soon as I was old enough,
就偷了父母的钱
I stole money from my parents,
这样我就能逃跑 过上好日子
so I could run away and live a better life.
结果一周后 我父亲伤心而死
And a week later, my father died of a broken heart.
我拼命工作
I worked and worked,
然后每天
and every day,
我都攒下一点钱
I put aside some money.
我觉得只要我攒够钱
I thought if I saved enough money
让母亲余生无忧
to change my mother's life forever,
她就会原谅我
she'd forgive me.
可她每次都原封不动退回来
But she just sent them back.
你听说过佛教地狱吗
Have you heard of the Buddhist hell?
那落迦
Naraka.
饿鬼道
The Realm of the Hungry Ghosts.
专收贪得无厌之徒
It's for people driven by greed.
他们有着深渊巨口 喉咙细如针尖
They have huge mouths and thin necks.
纵使吞尽江河湖海
And no matter how much they eat or drink,
也永远饥渴难耐
they can never be satisfied.
你觉得我们会堕入那里吗
Do you think that's where we're headed?
你还有回头路
It's not too late for you.
要改变我这种人 除非出现奇迹
It'd take a miracle to change a man like me.
稻明
Dao Ming?
好
嘿
Hey.
九点胜
Nine wins.
噢
Ooh...
噢
Oh!
耶
Yeah!
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye.
道尔勋爵
Lord Doyle.
是的 你逾期了 道尔勋爵
Yes. You missed the deadline, Lord Doyle.
万分抱歉 逾期四天
I do apologize. By four days.
我被朋友耽搁了
I was detained by a friend.
很遗憾通知您
I regret to inform you that...
分文不少 35.3万港币 零钱不用找了
It's all there. HK$353,000. You can keep the change.
你查一下数吧
Go on, count it.
顺便送瓶香槟上来
Send up a bottle of champagne.
我为之前的误会表示歉意
I apologize if there's been any misunder--
既然这样 来瓶1990年的唐培里侬
In that case, make it a Dom Pérignon. 1990.
妈的 最讨厌香槟
Fucking hate champagne.
你还有回头路
It's not too late for you.
你知道连续抽到七次九点的概率
Are you aware of the statistical improbability
有多低吗
of seven nines in a row?
就算连出五次正面 第六次正反概率依然是五五开
I mean, the odds of tossing a head after five straight heads is still 50-50, Alfred.
但连续七个九点简直闻所未闻
Seven nines is absolutely unheard of.
运气好我也没办法
I can't help it if I'm lucky.
这不是运气
It's not luck.
很遗憾
And I regret to say
我们有证据证明 这并非巧合 道尔勋爵
we have the evidence to prove it, Lord Doyle.
你在指控我出老千
You accusing me of cheating?
我手下查看监控时
One of my team was watching your surveillance videos,
她发誓看见您身后站着人影
and he swore he saw a figure standing behind you.
人影
A figure? Hmm.
她发誓确有其事 其他同事也都相信她
He swore he saw it. And many of his colleagues believe him.
你到底在说什么啊
So what on earth are you talking about?
总部说您身上有只鬼
Head office say that you have a ghost attached to you.
有只
A wh...?
什么 这种事确有先例
What? It has been known to happen.
请您今后别再踏入本赌场
I'm asking you not to play again at the casino.
呃
Uh...
我要看监控录像
Well, I'd like to see that video.
恐怕不行
I'm afraid that won't be possible.
阿尔弗雷德 你在给我讲鬼故事
You're telling me a ghost story, Alfred.
我的合伙人们很迷信 员工也是
My associates are superstitious, and so are my staff.
很抱歉 但情况就是如此
I'm sorry, but that's the way it is.
集团立场很明确
My organization's position is clear.
这里不再欢迎您
You are no longer welcome here.
那我就去别处玩
Then I shall take my custom elsewhere.
整个澳门都不会有人接待您了
Or anywhere else in Macau.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
澳门所有赌场
Every casino in Macau has been issued
都收到了您的名字和照片
with your name and photograph
并收到报♥警♥指令
and instructed to alert the police.
您只要越界 就会被逮捕
Cross the line, you'll be arrested.
我们都心知肚明
We both know what this is.
你们不过是输不起
You can't handle a winner.
运气来了 鬼佬
Feeling lucky, gwai lo?
赖利 终于恬不知耻了吗
Are you finally dead to shame, Reilly?
你还有回头路
It's not too late for you.
阿尔弗雷德 我就赌最后一局
Alfred, I... I need one more hand.
听着 我押八百多万港币 就赌一局百家乐
Look, I'm offering you over HK$8 million on a single hand of baccarat.
别告诉我你要拒绝这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
Don't seriously tell me you're gonna turn that down.
若我输了 正好证明没有鬼魂作祟
If I lose, it proves there's no ghost.
若我赢了 我永远离开澳门
If I win, I... I leave Macau forever.
横竖你都稳赚不赔
Either way, you're better off.
你必须让我赌这局
You have to let me play!
全部身家
All of it.
赖利
Reilly!
赖利
Reilly!
你到底在玩什么把戏
电影精选列表