Hey, hey! Whoa, whoa! Ow!
我要我老公回来 稻明
I want my husband back! Dao Ming!
你害死了我老公 稻明
You killed my husband! Dao Ming!
出租车
Taxi! Taxi!
稻明
Dao Ming!
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
你欠我300美金香槟钱
You owe me 300 US for the champagne.
我身上没有 抱歉
I don't have it on me. Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
稻明 等等 我想补偿你
Wait! I'd like to make it up to you.
请你
How about...
请你吃顿饭跳支舞怎么样
How about dinner and a dance?
我们也许可以做个交易
You know, we could come to some arrangement.
我讨厌赌徒
I hate gamblers.
我现在就站在赌运的岔路口
I'm standing at a statistical crossroads.
也许我会继续输下去
It's possible I keep on losing,
但按概率来说 我总该开始赢了
but probability says I have to start winning.
概率救不了你
Probability won't save you.
人生不就是这样吗 出生就是个小概率事件
Well, isn't that what life is? The statistical improbability.
生命是神秘的馈赠
Life is a mysterious gift.
听着 我是赌到这般田地的
Look, I... I played my way into this mess.
只要有资金支持 我就能赌回本
With the right backing, I can play my way out.
听我说
Look, look, look.
我最近运气太差了
I've had a run of bad luck.
平时常借的债主我都找过了 但是
I've tried all the usual creditors, but...
消息传得很快
word gets around.
我现在有点走投无路了
I find myself in a bit of a bind.
谢谢
Thank you.
他是你的客户
Was he a client of yours?
跳楼那个
You know, the... fellow who jumped?
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
一个人真要从楼上跳下去 那是他的选择
If a man wants to chuck himself off a building, that's his prerogative.
要我说 这是用永久方法解决暂时问题
A permanent solution to a temporary problem, I say.
初次在赌场见到你戴着黄手套时
I thought you were very distinguished
我就觉得你与众不同
when I first saw you in the casino with your yellow gloves.
我从没见过谁在赌场戴手套
I've never seen anyone wear gloves in a casino before.
这是萨维尔街高定
Savile Row's finest.
是我的幸运手套 可你运气很差
They're my good luck gloves. But you have bad luck.
我有个提议
I have a proposition.
我有一个互利互惠的 我没兴趣
I propose a mutually beneficial- I'm not interested.
至少听我说完 不要
Hear me out, at least. No.
我给你五成 听好了 不再借贷
I'll give you half of- You hear me! No more credit.
对你或任何人都一样 我已经放弃了
Not to you or anyone else. I've given up!
放弃什么
On what?
人生
Life?
说实话 我也多次想过放弃
Trust me, I've been close to throwing in the towel myself.
不止一次
More than once.
我猜
My guess is,
那家伙欠债 意味着你也欠债
he owed money, which means you owe money.
虽不关我的事 但无论多绝望
It's none of my business, but whatever predicament you're in,
总有比自杀强的解决方法
there are better ways out of it than killing yourself.
靠借钱给另一个赌鬼
By lending money to another addict?
你别装清高
Don't sound so high and mighty.
你若在高端赌场当掮客 那是直接抽成 可你不是
If you're a broker at a high-end casino, you make straight commission. You're not.
你是靠灰色借贷和非法边注捞钱
You make your money from dodgy lines of credit and illegal side bets.
你要我走 我走就是 你尽管寻死
If you want me to leave, I'll leave. You can top yourself.
但别摆出高人一等的嘴脸
But please don't pretend you're superior to me.
我虽然是个鬼佬 但我也有灵魂
I may be a gwai lo, but I still have a soul.
依我看 我的灵魂 不比你的灵魂更堕落
As far as I can see, it's no more lost than yours.
我就该拒绝给他借贷的
I should have refused him credit.
我就该拒绝他 但我没有
I should have told him no, but I didn't.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
我赌徒见多了
I've known so many.
你们都一样
You're all the same.
我不一样
Hmm. I'm not.
你除了有贵族头衔 有什么不一样
What makes you any different, apart from being a lord?
我有幸运手套
My lucky gloves.
萨维尔街高定
Savile Row's finest?
是的
Yes.
现在是饿鬼节
It's the Festival of the Hungry Ghost.
再过一周 就是鬼节了
In a week, it will be Ghost Day.
到时候人们会焚烧祭品祭奠亡魂
That's when people burn offerings to the dead.
我必须离开这里
I have to leave here.
你也该走
So should you.
去哪里
Where to?
别想跟着我
Don't try to follow me.
啊
Ah.
我还希望你能 多留片刻
I was hoping you might stick around a while.
我就要时来运转了
I'm about to win big.
等赢了钱 我不仅会还清我的债务
And when I do, I won't just pay my debts off.
连你的我也一并结清
I'll pay yours too.
真的
Seriously.
打起精神来
Chin up.
霉运总会过去
It never lasts.
待我东山再起
And when my ship comes in, I...
我绝不会忘了你
I won't forget you.
我向你保证
That's a promise.
勋爵绝不食言
And a lord never goes back on his word.
我已经没有机会了
I have run out of chances.
继续这样弄
Keep doing that.
该拿出你最好的一面了
Best foot forward now.
勋爵绝不食言
A lord never goes back on his word.
噢
Oh.
你好
Hello.
你好 道尔勋爵
Hi. Lord Doyle.
什么
I'm sorry?
我 你可以叫我弗雷迪
I... You can call me Freddy.
谢谢
Oh. Thanks. Mm.
你是第一次来澳门
First time to Macau?
什么 这是你第一次来澳门吗
I'm sorry? I said is it your first trip to Macau?
是的
Yes. Hmm.
你呢 不 我常来常往
You? No, I come and go.
听起来挺精彩
Oh. That sounds exciting.
恕我冒昧
I don't mean to be forward.
但如果你能删掉那张照片 我会很感激
But I'd be grateful if you could delete that photo.
什么 就是你刚才在电梯里拍我的那张
What? The one you just took of me in the lift.
自♥拍♥那张 对 照到我了
Oh. Uh... What, the selfie?
我完全没注意
Yes, with me in it.
我本不想开口 只是我的隐私对我
Oh no... Oh, uh, I had no idea you were- Well, I... I... I hate to ask.
隐私对我而言非常重要
It's just, uh, my privacy means... it means rather a lot to me.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
你该不是在逃犯吧
I mean, you're not on the run, are you?
不是 这事也不是什么大不了的秘密
No. No, no, no. It's... There's no great mystery to it.
只是每个真正的大赌客 都很注重低调行事
It's simply that every genuine high roller values discretion.
是的 谨慎是我们的准则
Oh. Yes, discretion is our code.
哦 是吗 千真万确
Oh, it is, is it? It is, actually.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
因为说实话 你看起来 要我说
Because, actually, you look... I mean, if I were to say, uh...
可不像低调的逃犯
like a bit of a show-off for someone on the lam.
你没告诉我名字 贝蒂
You didn't tell me your name. Betty.
姓什么 格雷森
Betty who? Grayson.
好的 贝蒂·格雷森
Right, then, Betty Grayson.
你是什么人 想要什么
Who are you? What do you want?
我想要什么你心知肚明 钱
You know exactly what I want. What, money?
正义 正义
Justice. Justice?
好
All right.
借我500美金 你要多少正义我都给你
You lend me $500, you can have all the fucking justice you want.
道尔勋爵 你可真风趣
Lord Doyle, you're such a card.
你不是想要我的照片 我这是在谈条件
You want my photo? I'm just giving you terms.
条件 对 条件 不行吗
电影精选列表