Terms? Yeah, terms. Why not?
你搞砸了 我抓了你现行
You fucked up in the lift. I caught you red-handed.
你还想金蝉脱壳 你现在急得冒汗
You tried to give me the slip. Right? Now you're sweating it out.
跟着旅游团 装孤僻英国游客
You're biding your time, playing the lonely English tourist
就是在拖延时间
on a package tour of China.
你在等机会 再来偷♥拍♥我
Hoping I'll be stupid, let you have another crack at me with your camera
好把我的照片
so you can email my photo back
发回那个雇你来的三流侦探所
to whatever tawdry little private investigator's firm sent you here
完成你来这里执行的那点破事
to do whatever the fuck you came here to do,
八成是想威胁我
which is probably to threaten me.
不过赌场禁止拍照对吧
But the thing is, they don't allow photography in the casinos, right?
所以你别想再拍到照片 除非付钱给我
So you won't get another photo, not unless you damn well pay me.
行了 别端着了贝蒂 掏钱吧
So come on, Betty, get off your high horse. Fork it over.
现在就给我500美金
I want 500 US now.
你这是山穷水尽了吧
Down to your last penny, are you,
赖利先生
Mr. Reilly?
嘿
Hey!
不好意思
Excuse... Excuse me.
赖利
Fuck! Reilly!
玩这把戏 比你厉害的角色我都收拾过
I've beaten better men than you at this game.
把包还我
Give me my handbag.
我手♥机♥哪儿去了 先给我500美金
Where the bloody hell's my phone? I want the 500 first.
把手♥机♥给我 先给钱 再给照片
Give me the phone. Money first, then photo.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的手♥机♥呢
What about my phone?
我们说好的
We had an agreement.
我那照片可不止值500美元
My photo's worth more than 500.
你唯一的指望就是坐稳了
Your only hope is to sit back, relax,
好好见识我怎么把这变一万块美元
and marvel while I turn this into ten grand.
看好了学着点 贝蒂
Watch and learn, Betty.
这钱给你 别再烦我
This is to leave me alone.
不行 我们之前说好了的
No, we made a deal.
我在给你相当于一万美金的钱 赶紧拿着吧
Look, I'm offering you the equivalent of 10,000 US dollars. Just take it.
我不能收
I can't.
怎么不能
Of course you can.
不收才是犯傻 这可是
You can't afford not to. This is...
一万块美元够修你想要的阳光房♥ 还有加勒比度假
Ten thousand is the conservatory you always wanted. A Caribbean holiday.
新厨房♥ 体面衣裳
New kitchen. Decent clothes.
你压根没打算还我手♥机♥ 对吧
You never were gonna give me back my phone, were you?
这样不是好得多
Isn't this much better?
不是谁都像你一样
Hmm? Not everybody is like you.
等等
Wait!
真是够了
For fuck's sake.
等等 听着 我过去是犯过错 行了吧
Wait. Look, look, I've made some mistakes in the past, right?
谁没有呢 但关键是 你看 我想重新开始 明白吗
Who hasn't? But the point is, look, I... I'm trying to make a new start. Right?
随你怎么想我 我不是罪犯
Now, whatever you might think of me, I'm not a criminal.
你从我们客户那儿偷了一大笔钱
You stole a considerable sum of money from our client.
况且你这赌瘾明摆着 这不是借口
And the fact that you quite evidently have a gambling problem is not an excuse--
我没有赌瘾
I do not have a gambling problem.
懂吗
Okay? Now...
听着 请你吃顿饭跳支舞怎么样
Look, how about... how about dinner and a dance?
怎么样 我们也许可以做个交易
You know? I mean, maybe we can come to some arrangement.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
我在邀请你跳舞呢 贝蒂
I'm asking you to dance, Betty.
无♥耻♥
How dare you!
及时行乐啊 滚你的
Live a little! Oh, bugger off!
至少把我欠的500美元拿去
Well, at least take the 500 I owe you.
留着吧 反正你下一局百家乐 也会全输光
Keep it. You'll only blow it all on the next round of baccarat.
臭赌徒
Bloody gamblers!
妈的
Fuck.
你这是气不足了
You're running out of puff.
兴许是吧 但 我还没丢了胆子
I may be out of puff, but... I still have my balls.
行了吧
Yeah, right.
也就能蹦跶一会了
Not for long.
奶奶又得了九点
Grandma scores another nine.
看来运气到底没站在你这边啊
Not so lucky after all, huh?
我该
Well, I... I should...
我该回家了
I should be getting home.
稻明
Dao Ming!
你之前去哪儿了
Where were you?
你之前
Where were...
玩家四点
Player scores four.
庄家八点
Banker scores eight. Banker wins.
鬼佬输光
Gwai lo loses all.
噢
Oh.
赖利先生
Mr. Reilly?
你显然已经搞清楚了
So, as you've clearly worked out,
斯特里克与加兰 是一家英国资产管理公♥司♥
Strick and Garland are a wealth management firm based in the UK.
他们并不满足于 光把案子交给警方处理
Not content to leave matters in the hands of the police,
于是聘请了我所在的事务所 亨茨沃斯调查公♥司♥
they have hired my firm, Huntsworth Investigations,
来追查赖利 此人涉嫌从英国某客户账户中
to locate a Mr. Reilly in connection with the theft of £957,000 sterling
盗取了95.7万英镑
from a client account in the UK.
嗯
Mm. Hmm.
辛西娅 布莱兹
Cynthia? Blithe.
我更喜欢贝蒂这名字
Preferred "Betty."
线索在马尼拉断了
The trail went cold in Manila.
是吗 那
Did it? That's...
挺精彩的
That's exciting.
别再玩把戏了 赖利先生
No more games, Mr. Reilly.
这是刚送来的
This just came in.
这是什么
What's that?
你心里一清二楚这是什么
You know perfectly well what it is.
这是最新签发的死亡证明副本
It is the copy of a recently released death certificate.
你当然清楚 因为要么这是你的 要么有人伪造它是你的
You know that 'cause it's yours, or purports to be.
这是几周前在马尼拉 用现金买♥♥通菲律宾官员搞到的
It was procured from a Filipino official in Manila a few weeks ago for cash.
明白了 所以我长得 像这个死人
I see. So I look like this... dead fella,
这位
Mr...?
赖利先生 赖利先生
Reilly. Reilly.
有人受权我向你提出交易
I've been authorized to propose to you a deal.
24小时内将赃款全额退回 斯特里克与加兰账户
Either the stolen money is deposited back in Strick and Garland's account within 24 hours
否则你会被引渡到英国受审
or I will have you deported to the UK to face charges.
引渡
Deported?
我有你的照片
I have my photograph.
背景调查完成后
After the background checks are complete,
伦敦警方会收到你的档案
London will forward your file to the police.
除非你配合
Unless you cooperate.
你有24小时 赖利先生
You have 24 hours, Mr. Reilly.
你喜欢你这工作吗
Do you like your job?
拼死拼活只能换来
All that hard work and nothing to show for it
廉价皮鞋和微薄养老金
but cheap shoes and a miserable state pension.
算不上什么像样人生吧
It's not much of a life, is it?
你偷的可是一个孤寡老太太的钱
You stole that money from a helpless old woman.
错 她是个臭钱多的老太婆 而且自私又
No, a stinking rich old woman, and selfish and self-centered--
她还信任你让你打理她的资产
Who trusted you to manage her portfolio.
恕我直言 赖利先生
If... if you will forgive me for saying so, Mr. Reilly,
在我看来 你根本就是个彻头彻尾的罪犯
what I see is a criminal through and through.
更糟的是 你那幼稚的自尊 让你彻底无可救药
And worse, a man whose childish pride has set him way beyond any redemption.
你就这么看我的 是吗
Is that what you see, yeah?
又摆出你那套道尔勋爵的做派
Your Lord Doyle routine?
真可悲
It's pathetic.
低劣又业余
It's shabby, and it's amateurish.
道尔 连名字都装不像样
"Doyle"? It's not even a posh name.
连这点你都搞砸了
You couldn't even get that right.
明天中午前给我答复
You have till tomorrow, midday.
稻明
Dao Ming!
稻明
Dao Ming!
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
(南丫岛)
利皮特
Lippett!
利皮特
Lippett!
嘿 先生
Hey, sir! Hey, sir!
电影精选列表