让我过去 利皮特 先生
Let me through! Lippett! Sir!
让我过去 利皮特 别碰我
Let me through! Lippett! Don't touch me!
嘿 先生 让我过去
Hey, sir! Let me through!
喝一杯吧伙计 你太失态了
Have a drink, man. You're causing a scene.
我得离开澳门
I have to get out of Macau.
三小时后有船去香港
There's a boat to Hong Kong in three hours.
喝杯酒的时间总有的
Always time for a sharpener.
你欠我八千港币 我没空扯皮 赶紧还钱
You owe me eight grand. I haven't got time to argue. Just pay up.
出什么事了 马上
What's happened? Now!
好
All right, all right.
给
Here.
这才两千港币 我只有这些
Huh? There's only two grand here. Well, it's all I've got.
那你哪儿来的钱泡妞 借贷啊
Well, how'd you pay for the girls? They're on credit.
天呐 你先冷静 我请你喝一杯
For God's sake, now, calm down, and I'll stand you a drink.
我要全款
I need all of it.
拜托 请你吃顿饭跳支舞怎么样 我们也许可以做个交易
Oh, come on. How about dinner and a dance? We could come to some arrangement.
那是我的台词 混♥蛋♥ 别戏弄我
That's my line, you bastard! Don't fucking play me, Adrian!
天啊 老兄 放松点 你这副尊容太吓人了
God, man, relax. I mean, you look dreadful.
等你吃顿好的 再来几杯杜罗河美酒 包你舒坦
You'll feel better after a good meal and a few glasses of decent Douro.
我买♥♥单
I'll pay.
来吧
Come on.
最后的狂欢
Last hurrah.
算我的
On me.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
该不是病了吧
You're not ill, are you?
赖利 在这圈子里你从来就不够狠
You were never tough enough for this game, Reilly.
你低估了英国上流社会的凶残
You underestimated the savagery of the English upper classes.
我们的庄园背后 埋着几代人的谋杀与阴谋
Generations of murder and intrigue lie behind our stately homes.
一所昂贵的公学
And a really expensive public school...
足以把我们培养成彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥ 这才是巩固基因的真谛
...firms up the genes by training us to be absolute bastards.
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?
什么
Sorry?
赖利 你刚刚叫我赖利
Reilly. You... you just called me Reilly.
你怎么知道我的名字
How did you know my name?
是你
It was you.
把我的行踪 告诉了亨茨沃斯调查公♥司♥ 对吧
You told Huntsworth Investigations where to find me, didn't you?
你竟敢出♥卖♥♥♥我
You fucking snitched on me.
是 我总得扔块骨头给他们啊
Yeah, I had to throw her a bone, I'm afraid.
给你钱 她许诺你钱了
Pay you? Did she offer you money?
特赦令
Amnesty.
我也有 我自己的烂摊子要收拾 老伙计
Got my own tracks to cover, old chap.
我没亲自敲诈你 你就偷着乐吧
Be grateful that I'm not blackmailing you myself.
中国有个成语
There's a phrase in Chinese.
恬不知耻
"Dead to shame."
我就是恬不知耻 赖利
I'm dead to shame, Reilly.
你该学学
You should try it.
知道吗 我越看越觉得你不是这块料
You know, I'm just not sure it's really you.
骨子里 不过是个 好脾气的爱尔兰工人阶级小伙子
Deep down, you're just a nice, working-class Irish boy
不过这次深陷泥潭了
in way over his head.
你打算怎么办
What will you do?
我不知道
I don't know.
看在上帝份上 可别做傻事
Well, for God's sake, don't do anything rash.
谁没动过那念头呢
We've all thought about it.
自杀
Suicide.
信不信由你 连我都想过
Even me, believe it or not.
听过那个赌徒的段子吗 他死后醒来
You've heard the one about the gambler who wakes up in the afterlife,
发现身处豪华赌场
comes to in a sumptuous casino,
冰镇香槟触手可及 美女如云环绕
champagne on ice, girls everywhere,
每局都赢 一局接一局
wins every single hand, one after the other after the other.
永无败绩
He can't lose.
终于他转向邻座赌客说
Eventually, he turns to the player next to him and says,
"没想到我竟能上天堂
"I didn't think I was gonna make it to heaven."
还以为自己注定要下地狱呢"
"I thought I was destined for the other place."
邻座那位玩家答道
The player next to him looks at him and says--
"这里就是地狱"
"This is the other place."
行了 振作点
Oh, cheer up.
赢钱可比输钱更要命
Winning'll kill you a damn sight quicker than losing.
哦 你把我榨干了 老伙计
Oh, you've cleared me out, old chap.
这顿恐怕得你请了
Dinner's on you, I'm afraid.
下一站 香港港口 终点站
Next station, Hong Kong Harbour. Final stop.
请所有乘客下船
All passengers disembark.
(新皇家)
嗯
Mm...
劳驾 再给我来杯巴克鸡尾酒
Could I have another buck's fizz?
好的
Of course.
谢谢
Cheers.
我饿了
Oh, I'm hungry.
先生要结账吗
Would you like the bill, sir?
请来份鱼子酱配俄式薄饼
Uh, caviar and blinis, please.
没问题 先生
Of course, sir.
妈的
Fuck.
抱歉 现在几点了
Sorry, what time is it?
中午了 先生
It's noon, sir.
先生现在结账吗
Would you like to settle up, sir?
不
No, uh...
不急 我想先来杯
Not yet. Uh, I'd like a...
加柠檬皮和安格斯特拉苦精的 伏特加马天尼
...a vodka martini with a twist and a dash of Angostura.
只要一滴苦精
Just one dash.
抱歉先生 您需要先结清账单才能继续点单
Well, sir, you would need to settle up before ordering another drink.
是吗
Would I?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那你先给我上酒 我再结
How about... you bring me the vodka and I'll settle up then?
这恐怕不合规矩 先生 为什么不行
I don't think we can do that. Why not?
非常抱歉 先生
I'm very sorry, sir.
这样啊
I see.
你没事吧 先生
Are you okay, sir?
能刷♥卡♥吗
You take cards?
能
Yes.
(南丫岛)
嗨
Hi.
噢
Oh.
告诉我真的是你
Tell me it's you.
我以为
I thought...
我以为再也见不到你了
I thought I'd never see you again.
这就是勋爵的做派
Is this what a lord would do?
嗯
Well,
或许吧 如果是个忘带钱包的勋爵
perhaps if he was a... a lord who forgot his wallet.
又或者觉得酒吧账单这种琐碎开支 不值得亲自付的勋爵
Or doesn't like to pay for such trivial things as bar bills.
我准是把钱落在澳门了 真够蠢的
I must have left my money in Macau. That's silly of you.
我常这样 是吗
Well, I... I do that sometimes. Do you?
没错 我这人记性差
Yes, I'm forgetful.
天生的毛病
It's a trait of mine.
这样啊
I see.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
太巧了吧
What are the chances?
这不是巧合
It's not chance.
你在发高烧
You're burning up.
要是我说
What would you say if I, uh...
要是我告诉你
...if I told you I was...
我其实是心脏病发作了呢
I was actually having a... heart attack?
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
我怎么到这儿的
How did I get here?
我从急诊室把你接来的 你昏睡两天了
I brought you from urgent care. You slept for two days.
天啊
Christ.
今天是周几
What day is it?
周四
Thursday.
靠 我得走了 去哪里
Fuck. I have to go. Go where?
回澳门 我迟了两天了
Back to Macau. I, um... I'm two days late.
再不还钱他们会逮捕我
If I don't pay up, they'll, um... they'll arrest me.
现在回去你会送命
If you go back now, you will die.
电影精选列表