You think you know us? You don't.
你自认为很了解我们 你错了
Mmm.
嗯
You think you're the last word in crazy?
你以为你是全世界最疯狂的人
You're not.
你不是
And believe me when I tell you,
我提醒你一句
you don't want to see my buddy mad.
你最好别把巴迪惹毛了
You haven't seen how relentless he is.
你根本不知道他有多疯
Because when he sees red,
要是他生气了
you will see nothing but black.
估计你就离死期不远了
You hear that, speedy? That's some Oscar shit right there.
听见了么 她都能拿奥斯卡了
That was nice. Did you rehearse that?
说的不错啊 你是不是之前练过?
You see this shit, baby?
看见了吧 宝宝
See, now this is a prime example of a man who loves a woman.
这就是典型的 热恋中的一对儿啊
You guys are perfect for each other.
你们真是天生一对
I mean that.
我是认真的
Well, what can I get you to eat?
各位想吃点什么
Get these cats some happy meals,
给他们来一份儿童套餐
and, uh, I'm gonna take care of the bill,
我来付账
uh, "debora."
黛博拉
Yo, my friend here, he, uh... he doesn't like this place,
我朋友不喜欢这里
but I think this place kind of nice, you know?
但我觉得这里还不错啊
So let me ask you something, debora.
所以我想问你个问题 黛博拉
What's his problem?
他是不是脑子有问题?
Uh, maybe your friend would like to fill out a suggestion slip.
你的朋友可以填一下意见表
Tell us how to improve our service.
这样有助于我们提高服务质量
Baby, you know that bitch?
宝宝 你认识那个女人么?
No.
不认识
Okay.
好吧
Let's bounce.
你们先走
I got this.
我来处理这边
What the fuck is your problem?
你到底有什么毛病?
Hmm?
嗯?
Okay.
算了
Well, make sure you tip the nice lady.
记得给人家小费
Bananas.
"香蕉"
"Bananas" is a code word.
"香蕉"是我定的一个暗号♥
Whenever a deal is done with one of my clients,
以往每单生意结束了以后
they call me on the phone and they say the word "bananas,"
他们会打个电♥话♥给我 报出暗号♥
and then they hang up.
然后挂掉
I did not hear the word "bananas" tonight.
但今晚没人给我打电♥话♥ 报暗号♥啊
So you tell me who died.
告诉我 谁死了
Well, your contacts was cops, doc.
道格 你的线人是警♥察♥啊
I know. They were my cops.
我知道 那是我在警局的内线
Yeah, well, they fired first.
他们先开枪的
And I'm not gonna take a bullet for you
我才不会为你挡子弹呢
or nobody else in this motherfucker.
你个混♥蛋♥
Is that true? They fired first?
真的是他们先开枪的么?
Yeah.
是啊
Baby?
宝宝
Ask somebody on the planet earth.
还是问个地球人吧
I will ask whoever the fuck I want.
我他妈想问谁就问谁
Go home, job's off.
回家去 任务取消了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Wait a minute. No. What the fuck?
搞什么鬼 等一下
We are 24 hours from being descended upon by this entire city.
24小时之后 全城的警♥察♥都会来找我们
Those pigs are in hog heaven.
那里的人都死了
The only way they can ID us is with a ouija board or some shit.
没人知道是我们干的 除非死人会说话
Well, your name only takes four letters to spell out.
你的名字应该不是什么秘密吧
Doc, bats ain't my real fucking name.
道格 贝茨又不是我的真名
It's over, Leon.
都结束了 里昂
Get out of town.
赶紧出城去吧
Wow.
哇
Well, I ain't running, doc.
我才不想逃跑呢 道格
I say we drive into the storm. Ride the hurricane.
我们应该顶住压力 干完这一票
We could be on a non-extradition beach,
然后去一个没有引渡条约的岛国
drinking non-extradition cocktails,
喝着鸡尾酒
counting our non-extradition cash in 23 hours.
数着大把的钞票
And who do we get to fence those money orders
你把买♥♥货的人都杀了
since you shot the fence?
我们还怎么买♥♥货
Buddy got a guy.
巴迪认识人啊
I mean, I'm just taking a wild guess here, but buddy got a guy.
我只是大概猜测一下 但我估计巴迪应该认识不少人
Ain't that right, wall street?
毕竟在华尔街干过吧
Yeah, I got a guy.
是啊 我认识人
So let's fucking do this.
那还等什么
I only hear three voices,
我只听到三个人表示赞成
and the last time I checked, there's four in a car.
我记得这次行动可有4个人参加
Baby? Your call.
宝宝 该你表态了
Time to make a big-boy decision.
是时候做决定了
Do we do this thing or not?
这票我们到底干不干
He's outvoted. We doing it.
别投票了 开干吧
Let him speak.
让他说完
I say we all get some sleep.
我们应该好好休息一下
Get ready for this fucking thing.
为明天做好准备
Baby? Your call.
宝宝 该你表态了
Time to make a big-boy decision.
是时候做决定了
Do we do this thing or not?
这票我们到底干不干
Do we do this thing or not?
这票我们到底干不干
Do we do this thing or not?
这票我们到底干不干
Do we do this thing or not? Do we do this thing or not?
这票我们到底干不干 这票我们到底干不干
Where you going, baby?
宝宝 你这是要去哪呢
Uh, coffee.
买♥♥咖啡
At 2:00 A.M.?
凌晨两点买♥♥咖啡?
That doesn't sound smart.
这理由真烂
You fucking kidding me? I got enough on my plate,
你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我呢
worrying about bats, i got to worry about you, too, now?
一个贝茨就够麻烦的了 现在还要我担心你?
You know what? Do me a favor.
我只想说一句
If you're gonna mail it in at the post office tomorrow,
如果明天邮局那一票你不想干了
then go on your little caffeine run and don't come back.
那就去买♥♥你的咖啡吧 别回来了
If you're just in this for the buzz,
如果你干这行
if driving is just some kind of escape for you, then go.
只是为了图个刺♥激♥ 那就走吧
What y'all doing in here? Huh?
你们在这干什么呢?
Just making sure everything's ready for tomorrow.
只是检查一下车是不是正常 确保明天万无一失
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Well, uh, look like he's going somewhere at 2:00 in the morning.
他看起来这是要开溜啊
Are you? No.
是么? 不是
Good. That's good.
那好啊
'Cause we got to discuss this.
因为我们要来谈谈这个
No, no, it's the same one.
别找了 你的在我手上
Baby? Your call.
宝宝 该你表态了
Time to make a big-boy decision.
是时候决定了
Do we do this thing or not?
这票我们到底干不干
Now, why you want to go and do that?
把我们说的话录下来 你准备干嘛?
It's just me fooling around. I like to record stuff.
只是随便玩玩 我喜欢录东西
Why you like to record stuff?
为什么你喜欢录东西
You the police?
你是警♥察♥么
Supposed to squeal on the road, not to the cops.
你应该老老实实开车 而不是向警♥察♥告密
Speak up, baby.
回答他 宝宝
I... I like to listen back to conversations.
我喜欢听人们的对话
I make music out of the words, songs, mixes. It's just something I do.
然后把它们做成歌♥ 这只是我的爱好
That's one fucking dumbass excuse.
这理由真烂
To be fair, even the cops couldn't come up with an excuse
说实话 警♥察♥编的理由
that fucking dumbass.
都比你的强
Now can you play us one of your mixes?
现在给我们放首你做的歌♥?
I can't, they're... They're just... They're at home.
听不了 磁带都在我家
Well, it looks like we're all going somewhere at 2:00 in the morning, then.
看来我们两点要去你家一趟了
Come on.
走吧
I live really far away.
我家离这很远
No, you don't.
是么
Wake up, baby.
醒醒 宝宝
Time to explain.
是时候解释一下了
Joe.
乔
电影精选列表