Where is he? What did you do to him?
他在哪 你们把他怎么了
Oh, the cripple?
那个瘸子么
Oh, don't worry about him.
不用担心
He's good. He ain't going nowhere.
他好着呢 他哪儿也去不了
Why don't you play us something, baby?
宝宝 放点你的歌♥啊
This shit is bananas, doc.
道格 这玩意太牛了
B-a-n-a-n-a-s.
太牛了
Hello? Hello, testing.
你好 测试一下
It's Debbie. Debora.
我叫黛比 黛博拉
Yeah, except I'm d-e-b-o-r-a.
他那首歌♥唱的是“黛布拉”
"Debora." Isn't that the waitress from the diner?
黛博拉 那不是那个餐厅的服务员么
You said you didn't know that bitch.
你说你不认识她
Why would you say you didn't know her?
为什么你说你不认识她
Have you been talking to debora about us?
你跟黛博拉提过我们?
I don't say nothing.
什么都没提过?
What about wheels?
那个瘸子呢?
He can't say nothing.
他是个哑巴
Yeah, but he can read motherfucking lips, though, can't he?
但他读得懂唇语 对吧?
Take this fool back to his shithole.
送这蠢货回去
I'll find another driver for tomorrow.
明天我找别人来开车
Doc, I'm available. I can take him where he needs to go,
道格 让我送他回去吧
get him home safe.
保证让他安全回家
No, you're not getting a new driver.
不行 你们不能找别人
I've been on every job since we met.
自从我们认识起 一直都是我开车
I don't squeal to the cops, i squeal on the road.
我没有告密过 我只是个开车的
And I'm not slow, I'm fast.
我反应不但不慢 而且很快
I'm your driver tomorrow.
明天我还是司机
I'm driving.
我来开车
Well, you heard the kid. He's driving.
你们都听到了 他来开车
The Atlanta region is under
亚特兰大各地区
a light, scattered thunderstorm advisory
已发布轻度雷暴天气预警
through 4:00 P.M. this afternoon,
降雨将持续到下午4点
with sunny skies expected to show up around...
随后天气会转晴
In downtown Atlanta today
由于在亚特兰大城区
due to the ongoing construction work
的施工地点
at the intersection of Ted Turner and...
位于泰特特纳公路的交界处
Chance of scattered
全天
thunderstorms throughout most of the day.
都会有降雨过程
Low tonight about 40. Tomorrow mostly sunny, 66.
今晚最低温度华氏40度 明天晴 最高温度66度
Remember, what's in there is ours. Belongs to us.
那里的东西都是我们的 属于我们的
They got our money.
他们拿走了我们的钱
They got our mama's jewels.
拿走了我们的传家宝
So let's go back in there and take back what's ours.
所以我们要进去把我们的东西抢回来
It's go time, baby.
是时候上场了 宝宝
How the fuck I look?
我看起来怎么样?
Mmm-mmm.
嗯
Drop it!
放下枪!
Okay, baby, let's go. Move!
快走 宝宝 我们走
Let's go! Let's go!
快走快走
Let's go! Come on, baby.
快走 宝宝 我们走
We got to go, we got to go, we got to go!
快开车 快开溜
Drive the fucking car, retard!
快他妈的开车 呆子
Baby, move!
宝宝 开车啊
Put your fucking foot on the gas!
快点他妈的踩油门啊
Come on, come on, come on, come on! Go!
快开车啊
You better move this car,
快点开车
I'ma blow your fucking head off! Baby, move!
要不然我打爆你的脑袋 宝宝 开车
Three! Move!
三 开车
Two! Move now!
二 快走
One! Now!
一 快点
Fuck! Fuck!
妈的!
Come on, come on, give me your hand!
快点 我拉你出来
Come on! Come on!
快 快
What did you do, baby?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?
What the fuck did you do?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?
I moved.
我开动了
You moved. I'll fucking kill you!
你动了 我要杀了你
Jason!
杰森
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Oh, my god!
我的天!
Stop!
站住!
Put down your weapons! Get down on the ground!
放下武器! 趴在地上!
Get back!
快走!
Hey, pongo! Hey, hey, hey!
嘿!别乱跑!
Hey! Slow down!
长眼睛啊!
Freeze or we'll shoot!
站住 不然我们就开枪了
Stop where you are! Stop!
站住!站住!
Watch it! Hey!
小心 嘿
Get out of the way! Out of the way!
让开!让开!
Move! Stop!
让开! 站住!
Hey!
嘿!
Shot reported at post office downtown...
市区邮局发生枪击
There he is! Go, go, go, go!
他在那边! 追!
Hey!
嘿!
Stop, or we'll shoot!
站住 否则我们开枪了!
Hey! You can't...
嘿 你不能..
Freeze!
站住!
Stop right there!
站住!
Hey! Whoa! What?
嘿 搞什么
The driver of the car has escaped on foot.
为劫匪开车的司机徒步逃离现场
So Laura said...
劳拉说...
...dangerous.
..极度危险
No fucking way!
不是吧!
Baby, you are a fucking jinx!
宝宝你真♥他♥妈♥是个扫把星
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go!
快走!快走!
Fuck! Just go!
妈的 快走
Baby, fucking get us out of here!
宝宝 他妈的快点带我们走
This is your mess! Your fault!
这都是你的错
Put down your weapon!
放下武器
Get down! Pull back!
趴下! 找掩护!
Get an EMT here now!
快叫救护车!
Drop your weapon! Now!
放下武器!
This is all your fault.
这都是你的错
Put your hands where I can see 'em!
把手放在我看得到的地方
Fuck! Got three officers hit!
我靠! 三名警官中枪
Suspect on foot!
嫌犯徒步逃离
You! Stop!
站住!
We need support over here.
需要增援!
Get out of the car. No.
下车
Get out of the car, lady. Yes. Yeah.
下车 快下车 女士
Getting out. Getting out of the car.
别开枪 我在下车呢
I'm getting... My God!
我在下车呢 我的天
My purse!
我的钱包
Shootout near Peachtree Center.
桃树中心发生枪击
Botched post office robbery.
邮局遭到抢劫
I'm sorry, ma'am.
很抱歉 女士
God.
我的天
What the fuck?
搞什么啊
I have breaking news.
突发事件
This is coming to you live
我们正在
from the scene of a police shootout in downtown Atlanta.
亚特兰大市中心枪击案的现场为您报道
Police tell us that three robbers
警方透露
entered a US Post Office branch downtown shortly after 1:00 p.m.
在下午一点左右 三名劫匪进入邮局
But what started as a robbery...
但后来抢劫案演变成了..
Shit. Shit, Joe!
乔
Joe, Joe, Joe!
乔
You all right? I'm so sorry.
你没事吧 我很抱歉
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
All right. We got to get out of here. All right? Things are bad
我们得离开这 情况很糟糕
I'm not blind!
我又不是瞎子!
电影精选列表