No.
不
No. No.
不
I don't want
我不要
your dirty money!
你的脏钱!
I know, I know, but I can't leave you here!
我知道 但我不能把你一个人丢在这
From the scene of that shooting, and we want to warn you
下面我们展示枪击案现场的视频 我们提醒
that some of that video is very graphic...
以下内容可能会令一部分观众感到不适
Bo's Diner. What'll you have?
波氏餐厅 请问要点什么
Is Debora there? Debbie?
黛博拉在么 黛比么?
She's with a customer right now. You want to hold?
她现在正忙呢 你要不要等一会
Just tell her Baby's coming.
跟她说 宝宝会去接她 就行了
Baby?
宝宝?
B-A-B-Y. Baby.
宝贝的宝 宝宝
Be on the lookout
各单位寻找一辆
for a 1986 purple Chevy Caprice.
86年款紫色雪佛兰随想曲
The whereabouts of these felons are unknown.
目前劫匪暂时下落不明
Four policemen were wounded in a downtown shootout.
在市中心的枪战中 有四名警♥察♥受伤
Police say not to approach under any circumstances.
警方警告公众 不要靠近劫匪
Still at large, are considered extremely dangerous.
两名劫匪仍然在逃 极度危险
Hello. My name is Joseph.
你好 我叫约瑟夫
I like TV.
我爱看电视
And I also like to listen,
也喜欢听老唱片
sometimes, to old records through the vibrations.
感受声音的震动
I like frozen peas and meatloaf and white bread
我喜欢吃冻豆子 烘肉卷 和白面包
and peanut butter.
和花生酱
Spread to the edges.
边上也要抹到
Please look after me. Thank you.
麻烦你照顾好我 谢谢
Will you come back?
你还会回来么
I don't know.
我不知道
Is everything going to be OK?
不会出什么事吧
I promised nothing would happen to you.
我说过不会让你出事
And I failed.
但我没能做到
But you're safe now.
不过你现在安全了
I'm not talking about me.
我不是说我
This is the Atlanta Police Department.
这里是亚特兰大警♥察♥局
All residents, remain inside your homes.
我们呼吁广大市民请勿外出
There is an armed and dangerous criminal on the loose.
目前有罪犯在逃 持枪 极度危险
Good luck.
祝你好运
Do not go outside until an all-clear is given.
直到警戒解除前 请勿外出
Your buddy's here.
你的朋友来了
Hey, lovebirds.
小两口你们好啊
I was hoping I would catch you two.
我正想抓你们两个呢
And here you are.
你就自己送上门来了
Police have identified three of the four robbers.
四个劫匪中的三个身份已经确认
Killed were Monica Castello
其中莫妮卡·卡斯蒂洛已被击毙
and Leon Jefferson III. Monica.
里昂·杰弗森也已丧命 莫妮卡
My darling.
我的挚爱
She was a good girl.
她是个好姑娘
I love...
我爱...
I loved her.
我爱过她
What about Debora, Baby? Is she...
黛博拉呢 宝宝?
Is she a good girl? You love her?
她是个好姑娘 你爱她么?
Yes, I do.
我爱她
That's too bad.
这真是太不幸了
Considered armed and dangerous.
注意 嫌犯可能带有武器 极度危险
Got a bathroom key?
有厕所的钥匙么
Thanks.
谢谢
That's plenty.
倒太满了
Thank you.
谢谢
Song is over, Baby.
都结束了 宝宝
But I'm afraid you still have to face the music.
但恐怕你要面对现实了
How you two doing tonight?
今晚还好么
We're doing just fine. Ain't that right, Baby?
我们挺好的 是吧 宝宝?
God damn it!
我的天!
My gosh! Come on.
我的天 快点 我们走
Jesus Christ, man! Come on. Let's go. Come on!
我的天 快点 我们走
You can't keep running, Baby!
宝宝 你不可能一直逃下去
There's no escape!
你已经无路可逃了
Come on! Let's get out of here! Okay. Okay.
我们快走 好
I will find you!
我会去找你的
Fuck.
该死
Fuck!
该死
What's happening, Baby?
宝宝 到底怎么了
I have to go.
我得走了
No. I'm coming with you.
不 我跟你一起走
He just shot a guy! Who?
他开枪打了一个人 谁?
Him!
他
Atlanta Police Department!
我是亚特兰大警局的
You on the ground, are you okay?
地上的那个 你没事吧
Can you show me where you've been shot?
让我看看你哪里受伤了
Yeah.
好的
Right there.
就这儿呢
Officer down. Shots fired.
有警员受伤
I repeat, shots fired at Bo's Diner.
我重复一遍 波氏餐厅发生枪击
Unit 412 currently on scene, requesting backup.
412小队正在现场 需要增援
Possible female hostage.
可能有女性被劫持
All units in the vicinity respond immediately...
事发地周围的小队请马上回应
Who's this?
你是谁
It's Baby.
我是宝宝
Like I said, who's this?
宝宝是谁?
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I'm afraid this line is dead.
对不起 你拨♥打♥的电♥话♥是空号♥
Baby, we need to get out of here.
宝宝 我们该走了
I just need one thing first.
我要先办件事
And then it's just us, music and the road.
然后我们就伴随着音乐开车上路
But we don't have a car. Or music.
但我们没车 也没音乐
Yeah, we do.
现在有了
Get out.
快下车
Check out Bonnie and Clyde, yo.
看那对亡命鸳鸯啊
More like Bonnie and Bonnie.
我还以为是两女孩呢
Get out of the car.
快下车
You holding?
你逗我呢
You ever shot a gun before, homie?
伙计 你用过枪么
I just did.
我刚刚才用过呢
Literally five minutes ago.
严格来说 是五分钟之前
Can I at least get my goddamn phone?
至少把手♥机♥给我吧?
No.
不行
Not a chauffeur. Noted.
你不是普通的司机 我懂了
It's over, kid. I ain't open.
孩子 都结束了 我不干这个了
I need those tapes.
把录音带还给我
I'm not giving you those tapes.
我不会还给你的
I have the money orders. I'll trade you for one of those tapes.
我这有钱 我要换回一个磁带
I can't help you, Baby.
我帮不了你 宝宝
I shot Buddy. Congratulations.
我开枪打了巴迪 那恭喜你啊
Then you only have every clean and dirty cop after you.
恭喜你 现在所有的好警♥察♥和坏警♥察♥都要来抓你了
You gonna shoot me, too?
要不要也打我一枪?
Never. You and I are a team. I...
不 我们是一伙的
Don't feed me any more lines from Monsters, Inc.
别跟我扯《怪物公♥司♥》里的台词
It pisses me off.
我一听就来气
It's one of Samm's favorites.
萨姆就爱看那部电影
I thought it sounded familiar, you little shit.
我怎么会相信你这个混♥蛋♥
I'm not your lucky charm anymore.
我不再是你的幸运星了
But I'm standing here asking for your help.
但是我站在这 请求你帮帮我
There's nothing I can do for you, kid.
孩子 我帮不了你
Why should I, after what you've done to me?
再说了 你这样对我 我为什么要帮你
It's okay. Let's go.
算了 我们走吧
God damn it.
老天
Look at the two of you.
看看你们俩
Okay, go get your fucking tape.
算了 去拿你的破磁带吧
It's going to take more than a cassette to get you two out of this,
一卷磁带可救不了你们
电影精选列表