Let me check.
我听听看
Tequila!
《龙舌兰》
Which reminds me,
我突然想起来
why'd the Mexican dude throw his wife off the cliff?
为什么那个墨西哥男人 要把自己的老婆扔下悬崖
Ah! Ruined it. Didn't I ruin it?
感觉这笑话有点冷
We met before, right?
我们之前见过么?
I don't know. You still alive, right?
不知道 看你现在还活着
Uh-huh.
啊哈
Then I guess we ain't never met.
那我们应该没见过
Shut the fuck up!
笑什么笑
I've got it. I've got it.
我来吧
Voila!
各位
Welcome to la charcuterie.
欢迎光临我的肉店
Tonight, gentlemen, madame,
先生们 女士们
we have only the finest cuts of pork,
今晚我们供应的是
direct from the local smokehouse.
本地直送的上等猪肉
You're all experienced butchers yourself.
你们都是经验丰富的屠夫
I assume you are aware that the humble pig can be cooked
我想你们也知道
from nose to tail, everything but the squeal.
猪的浑身上下都是宝
I can offer you nine cuts
在这个地方
at the best prices in all of christendom.
只有我能给你们提供性价比最高的产品
So let's dive in head-first.
现在我们直奔主题吧
From the jowl comes the godsent Roman bacon that is guanciale.
我这儿有猪颈肉制成的美味培根
From the shoulder of the hog comes
还有波士顿猪肩胛肉
the Boston butt, a tough but tasty cut.
嚼劲十足 味道浓郁
The picnic shoulder is a favorite
还有前腿肉
of those who enjoy the smoking of pigs.
喜欢烟熏风味的顾客一定不要错过
The center-cut loin, the double-cut pork chops,
除此以外还有里脊肉
baby back ribs,
猪肋排
and the serrano ham, on the back leg, of course.
猪小排
All delicious.
都是美味
Delicious.
都是美味
And, of course, we have a fine selection of sausages.
当然这里还有各种精选的顶级香肠
Well, I'm hungry.
听的我都饿了
Fantastique.
好极了
And your choice is...
那你想要哪种肉?
Well, I'm gonna go with the picnic shoulder,
我想选前腿肉
'cause, um, I just love smoking pigs.
因为我就喜欢烟熏口味
Done deal.
搞定
Dumb son of a bitch.
这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Fuck, bats! You got my wife shot!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 贝茨 我老婆被打中了
I don't like that!
我很不爽
Relax, buddy. You handled it!
别紧张 巴迪 你处理的挺好啊
What the fuck, you piece of shit? You shot the gunsmiths.
你有毛病啊 你把卖♥♥枪的给杀了
Weren't they fucking doc's contacts?
他们不是道格的线人么
They were doc's contacts!
你说的没错
Guess what, they was pigs.
你猜怎么着 道格的线人是警♥察♥
Look at the box. It says "APD."
看那箱子上写着 亚特兰大警♥察♥局
I clocked that tall strip of bacon
那个戴着
with that fake-ass Louis vuitton hat right off the bat.
假路易斯威登贝雷帽的家伙
He busted me in '98.
98年的时候抓过我
Now, I don't know about you lovebirds fucking without a condom,
你们俩怎么乱搞我不知道
but when somebody getting ready to barbecue me,
但是如果有人想害我
I go full-metal batshit on...
我跟他没完
Shit! Get him!
妈的 抓住他!
Baby, don't let him get away! Get him! Get him!
宝宝 别让他跑了 抓住他!
Do something! Get him!
快动手 抓住他
Oh, shit!
妈的!
Get us out of here, baby. Let's move.
快上车 宝宝 我们走
Come on, let's go. Move.
快 我们走
Bats, you are fucking crazy.
贝茨 你真♥他♥妈♥是个疯子
When your folks name you bats, you gonna end up crazy.
如果你也叫贝茨的话 你也会成疯子的
I don't doubt you're crazy, but your real name
你绝对是个疯子 我深信不疑 但你的真名
is not bats.
肯定不是贝茨
So says you.
随你怎么说
You think my real name's Darling?
你以为我的真名是达琳?
Yeah, or buddy? No, they're nicknames.
还有巴迪 都不是真名 是绰号♥
Code names, monikers.
代号♥ 骗人的
So, what's your real name, Darling?
那你的真名是什么 达琳
Monica.
莫妮卡
Hey, i thought we weren't allowed to discuss names.
我觉得我们不应该讨论自己的真名吧
We're not.
是的
Baby, what's your real name?
宝宝 你的真名是什么
Huh?
啊
Hey, stop, stop, stop up here.
停车 停车
Stop up here.
停车
I said stop. I'm hungry.
我说了 停车 我饿了
No.
不
Stop the car!
停车!
No?
不?
You're telling me no?
你敢对我说不?
I don't want to go in there.
我不想去那
"I don't want to go in there."
你不想去那
Well, hello, baby.
宝宝
Bodies hit the floor back there, you don't say shit.
之前死了那么多人 你都没说什么
Now all of a sudden, you getting...
现在去那吃个饭
You getting riled up about stopping at a diner?
至于闹别扭么
I don't want to go in there. It sucks.
我不想去那 那儿很难吃
Well, with that recommendation, we gots to go in now.
既然你都这么说了 我们就更要去了
Now, why y'all so mad?You should be thanking ol' bats.
你们为什么还这么生气 应该感谢我才对
For being a walking fucking death wish?
感谢你差点让我们送命?
Well, I treat all of my jobs like it's my last.
我把每一单都当成这辈子的最后一单来做
Yeah, but what you do within this group affects all of us.
但是我们是一伙的 你的任何一个举动都会影响到我们
Fine, cowboy. You're gonna get your money tomorrow. Plus, uh...
别担心 明天你们就能拿到钱了 另外
I know you guys got noses to feed.
你们都是瘾君子
What, yeah, like you're Mr. clean.
说的好像你不是一样
I'm Mr. whatever the fuck I wanna be.
这可不是你说了算
Can I get you anything to drink?
请问你们想喝点什么
Uh, yeah, i think it'll be, uh, coke all around, right?
我想来一杯可口..
How... how you say it in your language? Coca?
用英语怎么说那个词的来着 可乐?
So let me get three cokes and one Coca.
那我们要三杯可口加一杯可乐
Four Cokes? Yeah.
那就是四杯了 是的
Look, here's the deal.
现在情况是这样
You rob to support a drug habit.
你们抢劫是为了吸毒
I do drugs to support a robbery habit.
而我吸毒是为了抢劫
That's clever. That's my job, see.
真厉害啊 抢劫是我的本职工作
It's you two who's on vacation.
你们是把抢劫当儿戏
So you doubt our credentials?
你觉得我们不够专业?
Wall Street, right? Doc tell you that?
你以前在华尔街上班吧? 道格跟你说的?
Doc ain't tell me shit.
道格啥都没告诉我
Just a educated guess from an uneducated man.
只是合理猜测而已 虽然我没啥文化
Well, bats, i would be fascinated to hear your thoughts on the matter.
贝茨 我倒想听听你的高见
Tell me if I'm way off, buddy.
巴迪 我扯远了你就提醒我一下
You were a stockbroker. Maybe a different wife, maybe kids.
你原来是个股票经纪人 可能有老婆孩子
You stack your paper, but you say shit like,
信奉努力工作 尽情享乐的歪理
"work hard, play harder," but you play a little too hard.
但你玩的太凶了
You rack up debt, the type of debt that'd make a white man blush.
欠了一屁♥股♥债 那对你来说简直是笔天文数字
Maybe you get into a little trouble.
然后你惹上了什么麻烦
Maybe you get your hand caught in the corporate cookie jar.
也许是挪用公♥款♥被发现了
Maybe you leave and run off to the desert.
你只能
Maybe with your favorite lap dancer in tow.
带着你最喜欢的脱衣舞♥女♥亡命天涯
Maybe you disappear into a world consisting of three things,
也许你的世界中只剩下三件事
money, sex, drugs and action.
钱 性 毒品 犯罪
Oh, shit, that's four.
不对 这是四件事了
Am I close?
我猜的对么
This how I look at it.
在我看来
You guys just think this is a trip.
你们认为抢劫就是游戏
Either way, if you are wall street,
不管怎么说 就算你原来真是在华尔街上班
you're a bigger fucking crook than I could ever be.
在我眼里你就是个大骗子
I'm gonna go right ahead and speak for the two of us.
我来代表我们俩说几句
电影精选列表