Put your hands in the air!
举起手来!
Get on the ground now! I need you on the ground!
趴在地上!都趴在地上!
Stay there!
待在那别动!
Don't you move!
别动!
Get down! Don't fucking move!
趴在地上!别他妈的动!
Let's go!
快!
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
快进去!
Nobody move!
不许动!
Nobody move!
不许动!
Everybody, stay down!
所有人趴在地上!
Thank you very much,
先生们 女士们
ladies and gentlemen. Right now, I got to tell you about...
非常感谢各位 现在由我来给你们介绍
...the fabulous,
这条酷炫
most groovy...
时髦的
Bellbottoms!
喇叭裤
Driving a red Subaru wrx.
嫌犯驾驶一辆红色斯巴鲁WRX
By aBu 20170912
极盗车神
No, no, no.
不 不 不
I'm here. You're late. I'm waiting on you again.
我已经到了 你又迟到了 又是让我等你
Hurry up.
快点
Asshole!
没长眼睛呢!
Hey! Taxi!
嘿!的士!
Yeah. You go, girl.
跳得不错
You know it, honey.
你知道的 宝贝
Hey! Jerk.
嘿 眼睛看路啊
Next customer. Next customer.
下一位顾客
Can I take your order?
您要喝点什么?
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
耶 耶 耶
I'll have, uh, four black coffees, medium.
我要四杯黑咖啡 中杯
Name? Baby.
您的名字是? 宝宝
"Baby"?
宝宝?
B-a-b-y, baby.
"宝贝"的"宝"
Could you pass that?
能把那个传过来么?
Baby.
宝宝 您点的咖啡
Subaru wrx believed
据称 劫匪驾驶一辆
to be connected to the robbery...
斯巴鲁WRX逃逸
The river of sin. Sin is your enemy.
罪恶之河 原罪是你的敌人
Sin can be washed away if you just find god.
追随主 便能洗涤罪恶
Don't walk away from your sin.
不要逃避自己的罪恶
Is she in there?
她在么?
I told you, no.
我跟你说过了 不行
I can't deal with you right now.
我现在没时间跟你谈
Be on time.
准时来啊
It is believed that the robbers
据了解
have escaped with upwards of $200,000.
劫匪共抢走了二十万美元
What's his deal?
他这人有什么毛病?
Baby? Full cut, same as everyone.
宝宝么 没毛病 跟我们一样
No, doc, i mean is he, uh, retarded?
道格 我的意思是 他是不是傻子?
"Retarded" means slow. Was he slow?
傻子反应慢 他反应慢么?
No.
不
Then he don't sound that retarded to me.
那我觉得他可不是个傻子
He's a good kid and a devil behind the wheel.
他是个不错的孩子 车技很棒
What the hell else more do you need to know?
这不就够了么?
So you don't think that there's something wrong with him
所以你不觉得他不太正常么?
just not saying anything?
他太安静了
There's nothing wrong with a little quiet.
安静一点没什么不好的
You know why they call him baby, right?
你知道他们为什么叫他宝宝么?
Still waiting on his first words.
小孩子还没学会说话呢
So, you're a mute, baby? Is that what it is?
你是哑巴么? 宝宝 是么?
God.
我的天
Are you a mute?
你是哑巴么?
No.
不是
So, um, what are you listening to?
你在听什么?
Uh, music.
音乐
That's right. You tell him, baby.
告诉他 宝宝 不要紧的
Shh, shh, shh. It's okay.
没事的
For god's sakes, griff, leave the kid alone.
得了吧 格里夫 别欺负小孩子了
You can't just be in crime, right?
他也是罪犯
Not without being a little criminal.
我们都是一伙的
I just want to find out what's going on between those ears,
我们只是想知道他脑袋里究竟都装了些什么
aside, of course, from, uh...
估计只有
Egyptian reggae.
《埃及雷鬼》吧
What's it matter to you?
这跟你有什么关系呢?
Just think that he thinks he's better than us.
他凭什么一副觉得自己比我们高级的样子?
He wants to sit there in his car
只需要坐在车里
and keep his white shirt clean while the rest of us,
不会弄脏自己的衬衫
we roll in the dirt.
而我们还要在外面拼命
One of these days, baby,
宝宝 总有一天
you're gonna get blood on your hands,
你的手上也会沾上血
and you're gonna find out that that shit
但想把手上的血洗掉
don't wash off in the fucking sink.
可没那么容易
Relax. The kid did his job, all right?
别在意这些 这孩子不是干的挺好的么
I ever say that the kid wasn't great at his job? No.
我可没说他干的不好
I think he's a star.
他干的棒极了
Would I vouch for him if he wasn't?
他要是没本事就不会坐在这了
Got to hand it to you, totem pole,
我可得捧着你了
you're either hard as nails or scared as shit.
不知道你是真淡定还是假淡定
Which one is it?
告诉我!
What do you think about that, baby?
对此你有什么看法 宝宝?
Mommy and daddy are getting it on.
爸爸妈妈搞在一起了
Enough.
够了
Yeah, where do you get off?
你要去哪一层?
Right...
就..
Here.
就这层
Okay, folks, if you don't see me again,
伙计们 如果我下次没来
it's 'cause I'm dead.
那就说明我死了
Tell me about tonight, buddy.
巴迪 我们今晚去哪呢
Tonight, darling, we will have post-heist revelry at bacchanalia.
今晚 达琳 我们在酒神节餐厅来场劫后狂欢吧
Why, that is the finest winin' and dinin'
那是亚特兰大最高级
of all the wines and dines in town.
最豪华的餐厅
Ah, that's us.
我们到了
Bye.
再见
Well, sir, expect the lady and myself
先生 等我和这位女士
to darken your door once the nose bag is empty.
吸完了粉 再来找你
And, baby, you did good, kid.
宝宝 你开车技术不错
Do me a favor. Next time doc calls,
答应我一件事 下次道格给你打电♥话♥的时候
don't pick up.
别接
Don't listen to him.
别听他的
Now, i get absolutely no pleasure in taking candy from baby,
我也不想把你应得的那份拿走
but we're fast approaching the day when you...
但是 这样你才能
Will be all paid up.
尽快还清欠我的钱
One more job and I'm done?
再干一票 我就不干了
One more job and we're straight.
再干一票 我们就两清了
Sound good?
不错吧?
I was gonna wait until we were square, but what the hell.
有些话本来想等到账结清再说的 现在说也无所谓
These are for you.
这个是给你的
Now give me your burner.
把你的一次性电♥话♥给我
I'm gonna need you behind the wheel again real soon.
我很快会再联♥系♥你干活的
You call, I'm there.
需要的时候联♥系♥我
Here's what we know.
现在我们了解的情况是
Two men and a woman came into the bank branch
两名男性劫匪和一名女性劫匪进入银行
clad in black business clothing,
衣着为商务风格
trench coats, bandanas and sunglasses.
穿着风衣 戴着围巾和墨镜
They pulled guns and ordered everybody to the floor,
他们掏出枪 命令所有人趴在地上
and then cleaned out the registers.
然后将柜台洗劫一空
And hear this, they even swiped jewelry from some of the customers.
更可怕的是 他们还抢走了某些顾客身上的珠宝
You awake?
你醒了?
They ran out of the bank to a waiting getaway car.
最后他们乘坐事先准备好的汽车逃离了现场
A driver was there to take them away. It was a red...
车内有一位司机等候同伙撤离 驾驶的车辆为红色的...
You hungry?
你饿了么?
电影精选列表