because the news is all bad.
你们现在情况糟透了
Well, there is some good news.
不过万幸的是
The good news is you like driving,
你喜欢开车
because you can't take your foot off the gas for the next 25 years.
因为接下来的25年里 你要不停的开车逃命了
This should be enough to get you across the border.
这些钱够你们逃到国外了
From there, it's on you.
到了那边以后就要看你自己的了
Don't trust anyone but each other,
除了对方 谁都不能相信
and don't ever look back.
走了就别回头
I was in love once.
我也曾经恋爱过
Bananas. Run.
还记得香蕉么 快跑
I thought...
我说了
I thought I told you to run.
我说了 快跑!
Go. I'll deal with the cops.
走 我来对付警♥察♥
That's not the cops.
那不是警♥察♥
Here it is, Baby.
好好听着 宝宝
Your killer track.
你的经典曲目
Fuck.
该死的
Move!
快走!
The bag! Get the bag! Okay.
包 拿上包 好
Fuck!
妈的!
We're getting out. We're getting out?
我们下车 下车?
I have to end this.
我要结束这一切
Come on out now, Baby.
出来吧 宝宝
"Romeo, Romeo!
你们这对鸳鸯
"Wherefore art thou Romeo?"
在哪呢
Now!
快
Motherfucker!
他妈的!
Be on the lookout for squad car 3204,
各部门注意 嫌犯杰森·范·霍恩
believed to be stolen by a Jason Van Horn.
所盗的巡逻车车牌号♥为3204
Show yourself, Baby! You fucking child!
出来啊 宝宝 你这小兔崽子
Hey, you okay, buddy?
伙计 你还好么
He is armed and extremely dangerous.
嫌犯持有武器 极度危险
Fuck! Jesus! He shot me!
老天 有人开枪打我
Assistance! Assistance, please!
需要救援
Fuck you, Buddy.
去死吧 巴迪
Shit, shit, shit!
妈的!
Baby!
宝宝!
You did good, kid.
小子 你干的不错
But you took something away from me that I love.
但你害死了我爱的人
You know I got to do the same.
你知道的 我要以牙还牙
I really wish you could hear her scream.
我真希望你能听到她的惨叫
Guess you'll just have to watch.
你现在只能看着了
Baby.
宝宝
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢?
Hitting the road. Listening to music.
开着车 听着歌♥
Is this really your mom?
这是你妈妈唱的么
Yeah.
是的
She has a beautiful voice.
她的声音真美
I know.
是啊
This is an active scene. Hold all positions.
嫌犯正在靠近 各就各位
You don't belong in this world.
你不是那路人
No.
不
Hands behind your back!
把手背在身后!
Do not move!
别动!
Please, leave him alone!
求求你们 别抓他!
How would you describe your relationship with the defendant?
请描述一下你和被告之间的关系
We were friends.
我们是朋友
And I think we both wanted to be more than that.
但我们彼此都希望关系更进一步
He got himself into a bad spot.
他误入歧途
I was just trying to get him out.
我想帮他走上正道
I believe the defendant is of good character.
我相信被告的本性是善良的
He didn't deserve what happened to him.
这一切不应该由他一个人来承担
Was the strangest thing.
最奇怪的是
He finally drove off,
他把车开走之前
and he threw my purse right at me.
把我的包扔给了我
Then he actually said, "I'm sorry."
然后还说了句抱歉
He looked at me and he shook his head,
他看着我 摇了摇头
like he was warning me, somehow telling me not to go inside.
好像在警告我不要进去
He looked concerned, like he was, trying to save me.
他看起来很担心的样子 似乎是想救我
He made a mistake when he was younger,
他在年轻的时候犯了个错
and it's haunted him ever since.
从那以后就无法脱身了
When he tried to get out, he was pressured even harder.
他想离开那个组织 但却受到了威胁
It was never his fault. He's got a good heart.
这不是他的错 他的内心是善良的
Always had. Always will.
以前如此 以后也是如此
With regard to counts 1 through 19,
基于1到19项
and count 21,
及第21项起诉罪状
I hereby sentence the defendant
本庭判决被告
to 25 years in the federal penitentiary,
有期徒刑25年 在联邦监狱服刑
subject to a parole hearing after five years served.
服刑5年后有权进行假释听证
You got a letter, kid.
孩子 有你的信
Hey, Baby.
嘿 宝宝
You know, it's funny.
有件事 很有趣
Even though I heard it so many times in the court case,
尽管在审判的时候已经听过很多遍了
I still can't get used to the fact that your real name is Miles.
我还是很难相信 你的真名叫迈尔斯
It's a cool name, though.
这名字不错
I can think of a lot of great Miles songs.
很多歌♥里都有这个名字
But we still have to get through all those Baby songs first.
但我们还是先听完那些带"宝宝"的歌♥吧
I can't wait until the day when it's just us,
我期盼有一天 我们能开着车
music and the road.
听着音乐
See you later, Baby.
再见 宝宝
All my love, Debora.
爱你的 黛博拉
He's a...He's a... he's a good kid
他是个...他是个好孩子
电影精选列表