我不想给特里基打那些针
I don't want to give Tricki the injections.
副作用可能很严重
The side effects, they can be drastic.
不只是身体上的——
And not just physically -
甚至可能彻底改变他的性格
it could change his personality completely.
以他现在的年纪 很可能打♥针♥也无济于事
At his age, there's probably nothing that will make a difference,
所以不如好好享受他剩下的时光
so surely, it's better to enjoy the time he's got.
很抱歉 我知道你有多期待
I'm sorry. I know how much you were hoping.
完全不用道歉 你表现得非常专业
Not at all. You've been entirely professional.
你说出了你认为正确的话
And you've said what you believe to be true.
我还能要求什么呢
I can't ask for more.
快好了 就快了
Almost there. Almost.
哦 你可别敢断!怎么了?
Oh, don't you dare. What happened?
卡住了
It's stuck.
天啊 它就是动不了!
God, it won't bloody move!
我们只能跟玛吉解释了
We'll just have to explain to Maggie.
我都不知道我♥干♥嘛要掺和这事
I don't even know why I got involved.
我今晚根本不想去那该死的酒吧
I don't want to go to the bloody pub tonight.
天啊!
God!
我就知道出事了 什么?
I knew something was wrong. What?
我没事 你当然没事 今天是圣诞节
I'm fine. Of course you are. It's Christmas.
圣诞节人人都该开心——除了那些开心不了的人
Everyone's happy at Christmas, except all of those who aren't.
自从那年十一月过完圣诞
I haven't had a happy Christmas
我就再没过过一个开心的圣诞节
since the year we celebrated in November.
为什么是十一月?
Why November?
我们以为妈妈撑不到十二月了
We didn't think Mother would see December.
哦……哦 夏洛特……
Oh... Oh, Charlotte...
我很擅长掩饰 我猜我也不是唯一这样的人
I'm very good at not showing it. I don't suppose I'm the only one.
怎么了?
What is it?
大家都说这是“史上最幸福的圣诞节”
This is supposed to be "the happiest Christmas ever".
所以我们就该假装忘了亚瑟
So we're meant to just forget that Arthur never came home
再也没能从日本战俘营回来 忘了我们失去的那些人?
from the Japanese prisoner-of-war camp, or the men we lost?
我就该忘了我亲眼所见的一切?
I'm meant to just forget the things I saw?
今晚我们不去 如果你不想去的话
We won't go tonight, not if you don't want to.
不只是今晚的问题 我知道
It's not just about tonight. I know.
我太明白了 但这阵子很快就会过去
I know so well, but it'll be over in a few days,
然后我们就又能假装忘了 再等一年
and then we don't have to think about it for another year.
但这些事 我时时刻刻都在想
But these are things I think about all the time.
我不确定我是否还能停下来
I'm not sure I'll ever be able to stop.
法农先生 我带她进来暖和一下
Mr Farnon, I brought her in to keep warm.
她一直在呕吐 也站不起来了
She's been vomiting an' all. She can't seem to stand up.
她在发抖
She's shivering.
呼吸困难 这是中毒症状
Laboured breathing. This is toxicosis.
你说灌药就能治好 本来应该可以的 是的
You said the drench would get rid. It should have done, yes.
可能她吃下的比我们以为的要多
It's possible she may have eaten more than we thought.
看来最后还是得做瘤胃切开术
I'll have to do the rumenotomy after all.
可你不是说 她年纪这么大……
But you said, with her being so old...
我们或许还来得及
We still may be in time.
等看到瘤胃内容就知道了
We'll know as soon as we've see the contents.
我得去车上拿些东西
I have to get some things from the car.
她会没事的 对吧 希尔达?
She'll be fine. Won't you, Hilda?
来吧 伙计
Come on, lad.
别管了 走吧
Leave it, come on.
好孩子
Good lad.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
看来希尔达吃下的比我们想象的多得多
It seems Hilda has eaten more than I thought.
多得多
A great deal more.
可是 我亲眼看过那花环啊
Well, never, I saw the wreath myself.
是边角料 她钻进麻袋里了
The offcuts. She's been into the sack.
谁知道在你追上她之前 她已经吃了多少
Who knows how much she got through before you caught up with her.
现在做手术已经没意义了
There's no point going ahead with the surgery.
你在说什么?
What are you on about?
以这个剂量
In those quantities,
月桂毒素现在肯定已经进入血液了
the laurel will be absorbed into the blood by now.
恐怕已经太迟了
I'm afraid it's too late.
那现在怎么办?
Well, what'll you do?
再让她
There's no sense
承受更多不必要的痛苦 毫无意义
in putting her through any more suffering than necessary.
而且恐怕她现在很痛苦 她站不起来
And I'm afraid she is suffering. She can't stand up.
浑身发抖 肯定疼得厉害
She has tremors. She must be in considerable pain.
但你能帮她 对吧 法农先生?你能让她好起来
You can help her, though, Mr Farnon? You can help her get better.
请相信我
Please believe me,
如果还有任何办法能救她 我一定会做
if there was anything I could do for her, I would.
现在最仁慈的做法 就是让她安息
The kindest thing now is to let her go.
哦 不用急着走 要来杯茶吗?
Oh, you don't need to dash off. Can I get you some tea?
爸爸 我能像牧羊人那样有把剑吗?
Dad, can I have a sword like the shepherds?
吉米 我正在说话呢 我们能快点去广场吗?
Jimmy, I'm just talking right now. Can we go to the Square soon?
计划有变
A change of plan.
我想我们不如就在家里演吧 就我们自己
I was thinking we might do the show here instead. Just us.
那更好!这样所有动物都能参加了!
That's even better! Then all the animals can be in it!
你好 庞弗雷太太!你好!
Hello, Mrs Pumphrey. Hello!
我是从希本来的天使
I'm an angel from Hebden.
所有天使都来自那里
Where all angels come from.
我听说你有一年负责过圣诞剧?
Did I hear you were in charge one year?
哦 是的 1936年 那可是传奇
Oh, yes. 1936. Legendary.
十分钟就演完了 创了纪录
All over in ten minutes, record time.
抱歉提这要求 但我得去通知其他家长
I'm sorry to ask, but I need to run round all the other parents,
……你要是能帮忙 就帮了我大忙了
and... well, you'd be doing me a huge favour.
这次不行 这是家庭聚会
I couldn't, not this time. It's a family occasion.
我是特里基的叔叔 那他们就是他的表亲了
I'm Tricki's uncle. That means these are his cousins.
爸爸 我们现在可以准备了吗?
Dad, can we get ready now?
看看你的头发
Look at your hair.
你不能顶着这头乱发出场
You can't go on stage with your hair looking like that.
还有 罗茜 你好啊 亲爱的
And, Rosie, hello, darling.
哦 看 你的裙子太长 会绊倒的
Ooh, look, you're going to trip over your dress.
来 我帮你整理一下
Come on, let's get you sorted out.
谢谢你 庞弗雷太太 你也知道是怎么回事
Thank you, Mrs Pumphrey. You know how it is.
戏总得演下去
The show must go on.
不会疼的 对吧?她什么感觉都不会有
It'll not hurt her, will it? She won't feel a thing.
注射之后 只要几分钟就结束了
It'll only take a few moments once I give her the dose.
嘿……你一直是个好姑娘
Hey... you've been a good girl.
你一直是最棒的姑娘
You've been the very best girl.
我得承认 希尔达 你总是赢过我
I'll admit it, Hilda, you always got the better of me.
你知道我们为什么要有圣诞树吗?
You know why we have Christmas trees, don't you?
呃 是不是和阿尔伯特亲王有关?
Er, something to do with Prince Albert?
是的 但在他之前 很久以前
Yes, but before him. Long before.
那时德鲁伊教♥徒♥还在这一带的山丘上行走
When the druids were walking the hills round here.
老实说 我对德鲁伊的历史不太熟
I'm a bit behind on my druid history, to be honest.
因为松树和冷杉是常青树
It's because the pine and the fir are evergreen.
所以……?
So...?
这是提醒我们 即使最漫长、最严酷的冬天
A reminder that even the longest, hardest winter will end
也终将结束 春天必会来临
and spring will come.
开工啦!
Off to work we go!
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
哦 你好 罗茜
Oh, hello, Rosie.
请出示票!当然
Tickets, please. Of course.
给 好了
There we are. There we are.
哦 节目单!
Ooh, programmes!
谢谢!谢谢 干得漂亮 罗茜
Thank you! Thank you. Well done, Rosie.
哦 第三幕看起来不错 是啊 我听说很棒
Oh, Act 3 looks good. Yeah, I've heard wonderful things.
呃……
Erm...
特里基想知道
Tricki wants to know
他叔叔为什么笑得像只偷到奶油的猫
why his uncle looks like the cat that got the cream.
你好!妈妈!哦!
Hello! Mummy! Ooh!
妈!哦 你好
Mum! Oh, hello.
嘿 嘿 别靠近我 会把感冒传染给你们的
Hey, hey, I don't want you two getting my cold.
你们两个该去后台了!快!
You two should be backstage! Come on!
是西格弗里德·法农
It's Siegfried Farnon.
我知道通知得很突然 但我……
I realise it's short notice, but I...
……我非常希望你能今晚过来
..I would very much like it if you would come tonight.
电影精选列表