大家都准备好了吗?好了 好了
Are we all set? Yes. Yes.
吉米 开始
Jimmy, go.
玛利亚 我是天使加百列
Mary, I am the angel Gabriel,
我从希本带来大喜的消息
and I bring great tidings from Hebden.
是天堂 吉米 天堂
Heaven, Jimmy. Heaven.
玛利亚 我是天使加百列
Mary, I am the angel Gabriel,
我从天堂带来大喜的消息
and I bring great tidings from Heaven.
谢谢
Thank you.
老天 伙计 这还得排多久?
Good God, man, how long is this likely to take?
露西、苏珊 把剧本发下去 谢谢
Lucy, Susan, hand out the scripts. Thank you.
还有很多事要做 我得专心排练
There's still a bit of work to do. I am trying to concentrate in there.
你得自己想办法 看 我这儿忙得不可开交
Well, you'll have to manage. Look, I'm run ragged here.
而且庞弗雷太太还催着我
And I've got Mrs Pumphrey on my back
非要给特里基打激素
asking for hormone injections for Tricki.
你至少提醒过她可能的副作用了吧?
Well, you've warned her about possible side effects, I hope?
肌肉问题、脱毛、攻击性行为
Muscle problems, hair loss, aggressive behaviour,
而且也不能保证有效
and there's no guarantee it will work.
她知道这是最后的办法
She knows it's the last resort,
但如果我们不试 就等于放弃了
but if we don't try, it amounts to giving up.
这狗已经老了 放弃才是唯一理智的选择
The dog is old. Giving up is the only sensible approach.
嗯 但你能想象她听到这话会什么反应!
Aye. but you can imagine how she'll take that!
爸爸 圣母玛利亚要上厕所
Dad, the Virgin Mary needs the toilet.
眼睛化脓了
Pus-y eye.
那我来滴眼药水 好吗?
I'll do the eye drops, then, shall I?
嗯……
Well...
好
Right.
是啊 圣诞节后我就要去桑德兰看他们全家
Yes, I'm off to Sunderland after Christmas to see them all.
当了爸爸之后 爱德华真的成熟了
Been the making of Edward, being a dad.
你儿子哈利怎么样?他没事吧?
What about your Harry? Is he all right?
哦 很好!几个月前就退伍了
Oh, yes! Demobbed a few months ago.
他想搬回约克郡
He wanted to move back to Yorkshire,
我也觉得是时候回来了
and it was probably time for me as well.
马耳他那边的消息我一直关注着
I followed all the news from Malta.
据说那两年里
They say it was the most heavily bombed place in the war
它是整个战争中遭轰炸最严重的地方
for those two years.
就算我想走 也没法离开
No way out, even if I wanted to go.
我以为解放后你会回来
I thought you might come back after it were liberated.
那时离开 感觉像认输
It seemed like giving up.
而且 只要你懂得寻找 那里仍有美好的时光
And there were still good times to be had, if you knew where to look.
你向来知道该去哪儿找
Well, you always know where to look.
总之 那都是过去的事了
Anyway, it's in the past now.
我很高兴你回来了
Well, I'm glad you're here.
而且我看还有别人也挺高兴的
And I'd say someone else is an' all.
你真这么觉得?他可是恨不得立刻溜走
You think? He couldn't get away quick enough.
你得多体谅他一点
You'll have to make some allowances.
过去几年他一直独自一人
He's been on his own a lot the last few years.
看得出来 他居然学会泡茶了!
I can tell. He's learnt to make tea!
他心里其实有颗善良的心
There's a good heart in there somewhere.
只是拼命藏起来罢了
Tries his best to keep it hidden is all.
来吧 该你去练飞镖了
Come on, you're up for darts practice.
我其实挺忙的 呃 可火鸡就在那儿等着呢
I'm actually quite busy. Er, there's a turkey at stake.
我可是为你着想 多萝西还在吗?
I'm only thinking of you. Is Dorothy still here?
不 别担心 你没错过她
No, don't worry, you've not missed her.
你该不会忘了当初你俩是怎么分开的吧?
Has it perhaps slipped your mind how she and I parted?
没忘
No.
我也记得你们以前相处得多好
Nor has it slipped my mind how well you used to get on.
我知道这小家伙挺会陪人……但终究……
I'm sure this little chap's good company... but still...
哦 我得抱抱它!什么?
Ooh, I must have a cuddle. What?
它真可爱
He's lovely.
哦 呃 小心它的眼睛 可能有点脓 哦!
Oh, erm, be careful with the eye, there may be some pus. Ooh!
好 我们要组队参加德罗弗酒馆的比赛
Right, we're entering a team at The Drovers.
奖品是一只火鸡
The prize is a turkey.
我可能有点生疏了 好久没玩了
I might be a little rusty. It's been some time.
哦!你看起来有点紧张
Oh! You seem a bit tense.
我半点都不紧张
I'm not in the least tense.
看看你 紧张得跟水手的领巾似的 打满结了
Look at you. You're knotted up like a sailor's hankie.
像这样 轻但稳
Like this. Light but firm.
右脚在前
Right foot forward.
眼睛盯住目标
Eye on the target.
我可不是你的目标 对吧?别想太多
I'm not the target, am I? Don't think about it too much.
太棒了!真厉害 西格弗里德
Yes! Very impressive, Siegfried.
我把兔子送去棚子 不 不 我来吧
I'll take the bunny to the shed. No, no, I'll do it.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
好
Right.
给
Here you are.
奥黛丽觉得他可能会想要这个
Audrey thought he might want this.
她真是体贴
How thoughtful of her.
我顺道来看看 你不介意吧?
Do you mind me calling in?
我怎么会介意?
Why would I mind?
我在布劳顿租了个小房♥子
I've taken a little place in Broughton, you see.
以后可能会常来走动
I thought I might be round from time to time.
哦 当然
Oh, of course.
霍尔太太肯定很高兴
Mrs Hall will be delighted.
之前一直没你的消息 她可担心了
She was quite concerned for a while, when there was no news.
是啊 抱歉 我没想到你会回来
Yes. I'm sorry about that. I'm surprised you came back.
这儿对你来说从来没什么特别的
There was never really much here for you.
这话不见得对
Don't know if that's true.
要不要进来喝杯茶?
Why don't you come back in for a cuppa?
我们有好多话要聊 我恐怕不行
We've got so much to catch up on. I can't, I'm afraid.
我得去给斯托克斯太太修谷仓门
I have to mend a barn door for Mrs Stokes.
好吧
Right.
我也该走了 真的
I should get going myself, really.
你能顺路捎我一程吗?
Perhaps you could drop me off?
哦 呃 我得在天黑前
Oh, well, er, I need to be up at the farm
赶到农场
before it starts to get dark.
我们可以先去那儿 如果你愿意的话
We could go there first, if you like.
路上很泥泞 我不确定你的鞋子能不能……
It's very muddy. I'm not sure your shoes would...
西格弗里德 炸♥弹♥都砸过我头上了
Siegfried, I've had bombs dropped on me.
我可不怕一点泥
I'm not worried about a bit of mud.
你好 斯托克斯太太
Hello, Mrs Stokes.
是我 哦 你又回来了?
It's only me. Oh, you're not back again, are you?
我想帮你看看这扇门
I thought I'd take a look at this door for you.
可不能再让山羊跑出去了 对吧?哦
We don't want any more escapes, do we? Oh.
嘿 只要别算在我账上就行
'Ey, as long it's not going on my bill.
嘿 尤其是还用了你们两个人
'Ey, especially if it takes two of you.
哦 不 这位是……这位是多萝西
Oh, no, this is my... this is Dorothy.
嗯!你好 斯托克斯太太
Hmm! Hello, Mrs Stokes.
我只是跟着来看看 哦 她真漂亮!
I'm just tagging along. Oh, isn't she beautiful?
嘿 可别被她骗了
'Ey, don't let her fool you.
她脾气大得很 而且倔得要命
She's a right temper on her, and she's stubborn as owt.
灌药后她怎么样了?
How is she since the drench?
还是不吃东西 这也在预料之中
Well, she's still off her food. It's to be expected.
多留意她点
Keep a close eye on her.
你还想让我多“留意”?
How much closer do you want me to get?
嘿 咱俩去喝杯茶聊聊天 让他自己在那儿呼哧呼哧干活吧
'Ey, let's me and you go for a brew and a chat while he huffs and puffs.
好啊 我还以为没茶了呢
Yes, please. I thought there was no more tea.
你也管好你自己的嘴 别乱说话
And you can keep your opinions to yourself too.
抱歉 抱歉 我被耽搁了 没事
Sorry, sorry, I was held up. Not to worry.
我刚才在欣赏你的彩球 哦 谢谢
I was just admiring your baubles. Oh, thank you.
我觉得德罗弗酒馆今晚会很热闹
You know, I think it's going to be raucous in The Drovers.
如果你更愿意在庄园里安静喝一杯 我也理解
If you'd prefer we just had a quiet drink in the Manor, I'd understand.
大家都说这是史上最幸福的圣诞节
They're calling this the happiest Christmas ever,
你却想跟菲尔布里克和我一起过?
and you want to spend it with Philbrick and me?
你的马 是吧?你爱干嘛都行
Your horse, yes. I don't mind what you do.
霍尔太太告诉我飞镖的事了
Mrs Hall's told me about the darts,
还替你报了名
and she's signed you up for the team.
啊 对 当然
Ah, yes. Of course.
我从没见过你这么不情愿去德罗弗酒馆
I've never known you reluctant to go to The Drovers before.
我本该弄棵圣诞树的
I was supposed to get a tree.
就是大家点亮圣诞灯时
The one everyone's meant to be looking at
电影精选列表