都会看到的那棵 是啊
when they turn the Christmas lights on. Right.
达罗比一棵像样的树都没了
There's not a decent one left in Darrowby.
我都找遍了 今天可是12月23号♥
I've been all over. It is December the 23rd.
我的名声要完蛋了
My name is going to be mud.
你有没有想过圣诞树农场?
Have you thought about the Christmas tree farm?
我猜啊 他们那儿可能有圣诞树
Just a guess, but I think they might have Christmas trees.
看 这就是昂贵教育带给你的智慧
You see, this is what having an expensive education does for you.
这么说 你还是能体面地出现在圣诞前夜了 啊
So you'll be able to show your face on Christmas Eve after all. Ah.
哦 那是利兹城市综艺秀的
Oh. Leeds City Varieties, that one.
他们超爱我
They loved me.
看得出来是你的风格 嗯
I can tell that's you. Mm.
你可没说我们要去拜访一位明星!
You didn't say we were visiting a star!
你上过舞台?
Were you on the stage?
“拉维尼亚·拉文肖”
"Lavinia Lavinshaw".
是啊 拉文肖 那是我娘家的姓
Yeah, Lavinshaw, that were me maiden name.
西格弗里德 你来这儿多久了?
Siegfried, how long have you been coming here?
你到现在才知道 这些故事真精彩
And you've only just found out. These are marvellous.
你肯定风光过一阵子 哦 是啊
You must have had a right old time. Oh, aye.
走遍全国 各大剧院都去过
All over the country, all the great halls.
我还演过几个粗俗的段子
I used to do a few bawdy ones.
哦 他们可喜欢我了 真的
Oh, they loved me, they did.
我就知道你不是天生的农夫
I knew you weren't a born farmer.
啊 这个嘛……
Ah, well...
……我遇见了他 对吧?
..I met him, didn't I?
维克多·斯托克斯让我一见倾心
Swept off me feet by Victor Stokes.
他算不上风雅 但老天 他可真英俊
I mean he weren't fancy, but by God, he were handsome.
我愿意为他走到天涯海角
I'd have followed him to the ends of the Earth.
嗯 我也确实这么做了 不是吗?
Well, I did, didn't I?
真浪漫 但你后来不唱歌♥了?
That's sweet. But you stopped singing?
是啊 不过我心里的歌♥从来没停过
Yeah, well, my heart never stopped singing.
外面都弄好了 希尔达应该能安全待一阵子了
All done out there. Should keep Hilda safe for a while.
啊 要是她再跑出去 我可要找你算账
Ah, well, if not, I shall be holding you responsible.
我求之不得
I wouldn't have it any other way.
我们该走了
We'd better be off.
很高兴认识你 嗯
Lovely meeting you. Aye.
嘿 这可是个好姑娘 你可得好好珍惜她
Hey, that's a good 'un. You keep hold of her.
您先请
After you.
你帮斯托克斯太太修门 真是好心
It was kind of you to do that for Mrs Stokes.
纯粹是自私
Pure self-interest.
省得我每次
Saves me having to traipse up here
都得跑这么远 就为了她家山羊又吃错了东西
every time the goat gets a bellyful of something she shouldn't.
就像奥黛丽说的 你心里其实有颗善良的心
It's like Audrey says, you've got a good heart in there.
她这么说的?
She said that?
真是不可思议 你知道吗
It's incredible, you know.
我离开的地方已经变得面目全非
I came from a place that was changed beyond all recognition.
而这里 一切还是我走时的样子
This place, everything's the same as when I left.
有些东西其实变了
Some things have changed.
只是不容易看出来罢了
Perhaps not things one can easily see.
看起来挺安静的
Seems rather quiet.
“因病停业”!
"Closed due to illness"!
真是不方便 哦 可今天是圣诞前夜啊!
That is inconvenient. Oh, it's Christmas Eve!
那走吧
Come on, then.
霍尔太太 您这份执着真令人佩服
Your dedication is impressive, Mrs Hall.
这是我们很久以来第一次全家一起过圣诞
Well, this is our first Christmas back together in a long while.
既然想好好过 就得尽全力……
If this is what it takes to do it right...
那我今晚前一定得好好练习一下
I shall make sure I put some practice in before tonight.
多萝西会下来吗?哦 我觉得不会
Is Dorothy coming down? Oh, I shouldn't think so.
不过你邀请她了吧?
You did invite her, though?
正中红心 我恐怕比不上
Outer bull. I'm not sure I can match that.
所以我才觉得她要是在场会很有用
Which is why I thought it'd come in handy if she were there.
她似乎很清楚你哪里做得不对
She seemed to have a good idea of where you were going wrong.
我相信我自己完全可以应付
I'm quite sure I shall be able to manage by myself.
或者你可能直接把飞镖扎进自己脚里
Or you might just stab yourself straight in the foot.
什么?我只是觉得她比其他一些女士
What? I just think she's much better suited to you
更适合你……坦白说……
than some of the other ladies... Frankly...
……比如那些会朝我扔鞋的类型
..the type that throw shoes at me.
就一次!那事就发生过一次
Once. That happened once.
我不明白你为什么不兴高采烈
And I can't see why you're not cock-a-hoop.
可能是因为我认同柏拉图的观点
It's possibly because I like Plato's idea.
哦 当然了
Oh, of course it is (!)
其实我说柏拉图 他这观点是引自阿里斯托芬的
Well, I say Plato, he credits it to Aristophanes.
好了 现在先别管这个
Yes, never mind that now.
他认为我们的灵魂……
He believed that we all have our souls...
……原本是一体 后来被劈成两半
..split into two.
我们终其一生 都在寻找自己的另一半
And we spend our lives trying to find our other half.
即便其中一半死去……
Even if one half dies...
我们仍会继续寻找另一个能与之匹配的
we go off trying to find another that matches.
他说 一旦我们找到了自己的另一半
And he says that once we've found our other half,
就再也不愿分离……
we don't want to be separated again...
……哪怕只是一瞬间
..not even for a moment.
我想……我想要那样的感情
I suppose I want that.
你的要求可真不高啊?
You don't want much, do you (?)
我不知道你这柏拉图……抱歉 阿里斯托芬的说法……
I don't know about your Plato... Sorry, Aristophanes.
……如果你花一辈子
..what if you spend your whole life
去寻找一个根本不存在的东西……
looking for something that doesn't exist...
……却错过了就在你眼前的幸福呢?
..and miss what's right under your nose?
我来接电♥话♥
I'll get that.
达罗比2297
Darrowby two-two-nine-seven.
斯托克斯太太 “是希尔达 她情况恶化了 ”
Mrs Stokes. 'It's Hilda. She's worsened.'
怎么恶化了?“她站不起来了 ”
Worsened how? 'Well, she just can't stand up.'
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
我就知道后备箱里有一把 骨锯
I knew I had one in the boot. Bone saw.
看起来它已经历尽沧桑了
Looks like it's seen better days.
哦 要是我说这锯子锯过什么……
Oh, when I tell you the things this has sawn through...
我宁愿不知道 谢谢 好了
I'd rather not know, thank you. OK.
没人的时候 这儿真挺美的
It's really rather lovely with no-one around.
是啊 看来我每年得偷偷干点违法的事才行
Yes, I must come and carry out an illegal activity every year.
啊 对
Ah, right.
我们留点钱买♥♥这棵树吧 也就是稍微有点违法而已 嗯
We'll leave money for the tree. It's only a little bit illegal. Mm.
这活儿看起来挺费劲的 就像圣诞节一样
That looks quite hard. It's like Christmas.
不过是件你非得熬过去的事罢了
Just something you have to get through.
谢天谢地 这是一年中唯一
Thank goodness it's the one time of the year
从早餐就开始喝酒还被社会接受的时候
where it's socially acceptable to start drinking at breakfast.
啊 好了
Ah, there.
这至少锯了百分之一英寸
That's at least a hundredth of an inch.
好 我们来吧
Right. Here we go.
吉米
Jimmy.
这是三王的道具 我刚才在给你妈妈看
That belongs to the three kings. I was just showing your mum.
鲍比·安斯利的妈妈让我把这个给你
Bobby Ainsley's mum said to give you this.
好 谢谢 吉米 他们都病了 爸爸
Right. Thanks, Jimmy. They're all poorly, Dad.
罗茜 你是三王之一 你得戴个王冠
Rosie, you're one of the kings. You'll need a crown.
抱歉 庞弗雷太太
Sorry, Mrs Pumphrey.
海伦病了 我忙得不可开交
Helen's not well. I've got my hands full.
我听阿盖尔太太说你们今年要演圣诞剧
I heard from Mrs Argyll that you were doing the Nativity this year.
是啊……但我可能得取消了
Aye... but I'm gonna have to cancel it.
安斯利家的孩子全病倒了
The Ainsley kids are all down with the bug.
我已经损失了一位天使、两位国王和一个牧羊人
I've lost an angel, two kings and a shepherd already.
吉米和罗茜会非常失望的
Jimmy and Rosie will be so disappointed.
那就在这儿演吧
Do the show here.
只要家人能看到 孩子们就会很开心
The children will be happy as long as their families see it.
好主意 谢谢您 庞弗雷太太
It's a good idea. Thank you, Mrs Pumphrey.
这会比“好”更好 因为你是个了不起的父亲
It'll be more than good because you're a wonderful father.
我希望特里基轮到自己时 也能以你为榜样
I only hope Tricki will follow your lead when it comes to his turn.
现在 这不会太疼吧?
Now, this won't sting too much?
我不想让他整个圣诞节都跟我赌气
I don't want him being in a sulk with me over Christmas.
他赌起气来可不得了
He can be a terrible sulk.
其实 庞弗雷太太……我觉得这主意不好
Actually, Mrs Pumphrey... I don't think it's a good idea.
哦
Oh.
呃 那要不我们等到新年再说?
Er, no, well, then perhaps we should wait for the New Year.
不 我的意思是 这主意根本不行
No, I mean, it's not a good idea, full stop.
电影精选列表