分不清幻想和现实
between reality and make-believe sometimes.
-祖母 -一点都不好玩
- Grandma... - This isn't funny.
我们说的是真的
We're telling the truth.
看 是真的
Look! It's real!
这是真的吗 斯科特
It's real, Scott?
这全都是真的
It's all real?
这个世界也有魔法
There's magic in this world too.
什么魔法
What magic?
爱
Love.
斯科特现在看你的眼神
It's the way Scott is looking at you right now.
他祖父生前天天都是那样看着我
His grandfather looked at me that way every day of his life.
我还记得第一次
I still remember the first time.
那时我就知道他有多爱我
That's when I knew how much he loved me
我有多爱他
and how much I loved him.
珍惜每一天
Cherish every day.
你们两个
Having you two here
让我想起了活着并且被爱的滋味
reminds me of what it's like to be alive and loved.
爱
Love.
是我见过最神奇的魔法
It's the most powerful magic I've ever seen.
那么 艾米丽
So... Emily.
你要和谁一起参加舞会
You got a date for the dance?
-鲁弗斯 -你要和鲁弗斯参加舞会吗
- Rufus? - You're going to the dance with Rufus?
斯科特 艾米丽
Scott! Emily!
你忘了什么吗 魔力尘起作用了吗
Did you forget something? Is the magic dust working?
是的 那是一个月前的事了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. That was a month ago now.
王国再一次需要你们
The kingdom needs your help once more.
我们需要做什么
What do we need to do?
神宠鲁弗斯大冒险
-他们成功了 -我想看真正的魔法
- They did it! - I would love to see real magic.
该睡觉了
Time for bed.
-别啊 祖父 -太晚了
- Come on, grandpa. - It's getting late.
继续吧 祖父
Oh, come on, grandpa!
鲁弗斯怎么样了 他需要帮助
What about Rufus? He needs their help.
明天晚上会讲的 来吧
And that's a story for another night. Come on.
-你保证 -我保证
- You promise? - Yes, I promise.
-晚安 -晚安 祖父
- Good night. - Good night, grandpa.
晚安
Good night.
神宠鲁弗斯
大冒险
神宠鲁弗斯
大冒险2
电影精选列表