别这样 阿伯特
Come on, Abbott!
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
我正在努力 鲁弗斯
I'm trying my best here, Rufus!
跑 快跑 鲁弗斯 快跑
Run! Run, Rufus, run!
开门 快跑 快 快
Open! Run, run, run, run!
你要去哪
Uh, where are you going?
什么意思 什么我要去哪
What do you mean, where am I going?
我们要去取橄榄树皮
We've got to go get the olive tree bark.
那斯科特和艾米丽呢
What about Scott and Emily?
他们怎么了
What about them?
他们不在这
They're not here.
还真是 他们不在这里
You're right. They are not here.
别站着了
Don't just stand there.
我们去找他们
We've gotta go find them!
你是不是忘了什么东西
Hey! Aren't you forgetting something?
我不会再问你俩第二遍
I am not gonna ask you guys again!
给我那本书
Give me the book!
你都检查过了 我们真的没有
You already checked us. We obviously don't have it.
别想耍小聪明 臭丫头
Don't get smart with me, girl.
和你相比 所有人都显得无比聪明
I have a feeling everything is smart compared to you.
我要
I oughta...
别动她
Leave her alone!
够了 书在哪
That's enough. Where's the book?
你为什么那么想要
Why do you want it so badly?
因为莉莉斯可以用它让我们变富
Ah, so Lilith can use it to make us wealthy.
埃德加
Hey, Edgar.
我们为什么要把书给她
Why should we give it to her?
我们把书留下
What if we keep the book
自己变出金子来怎么样
and turn stuff into gold for ourselves?
我们不需要她
We don't need her.
这可能是我听过
That might be the most intelligent thing
你说的最聪明的话了
I've ever heard you say.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you very much.
我们可以趁莉莉斯反应过来之前
We could get the book and we could be gone
就带着书离开
before Lilith ever knows what happened.
是的 埃德加
Yeah! Hey, Edgar.
你想先把什么变成黄金
What are you going to turn into gold first?
我想要一把金匕♥首♥
I'm gonna get a solid gold knife
上面刻着刀锋
with "Blade" etched right into it.
不 不 那个太小了 太小了
No, no, you're thinking too small. It's too small.
一辆黄金做的车
A solid gold car!
这才对了
Now you're thinking.
一辆黄金做的车
A solid gold car?
难道不会把车胎压爆吗
Wouldn't the weight blow out the tires?
有点道理
He's got a point.
不 车胎也是黄金的
No. The tires are solid gold too.
黄金车胎
Solid gold tires!
抱歉 伙计们
Sorry, mates.
没时间了
Don't have time for this.
鲁弗斯 你还活着
Rufus! You're alive!
差点死了 都怪他
Barely. No thanks to him.
我真不确定以前有没有
I'm not sure I've ever been eaten alive
一天被活吞两次的经历
twice in one day before.
首先 那条鳄鱼没有吞了你
First of all, the alligator didn't swallow you.
其次 那只霸王龙是没有胃的
Secondly, the T-Rex didn't have a stomach.
所以严格来说 你今天根本没有被吞过
So technically, you have not been eaten at all today.
谢谢你救了我们
Thanks for saving us.
鲁弗斯打算丢下你们不管的
Rufus was going to leave you guys behind.
等等 什么 我可没说过
Wait. What? I never said that!
你确实说过 趁他们醒之前赶紧走
You totally did. Now let's get out of here before they wake up.
对了
Oh, right!
斯科特 你能帮我把它装进你包里吗
Scott, can you put that in your backpack for me?
好了
All right!
下一站 橄榄树
Next stop, olive tree.
希望要比取恐龙之骨简单
Hopefully it's easier than getting the dinosaur bone.
是但又不是
Ah. Well. It is and it isn't.
但它在公园里
But it's in a park.
听起来没那么糟
That doesn't sound so bad.
并不完全是这样的
Well, it's not entirely true.
事实上 是在一个神秘的魔法森林里
Actually, it's in a mysterious, magical forest.
而且那里有很多食人♥兽♥ 非常危险
Plus, it will be very dangerous, lots of predators.
不过 它的入口在公园里
But! The entrance is in a park.
开门
Open!
珀特实奥斯里格雷斯额姆
Potentious regresium!
我们差点就抓到他们了
Ugh! We almost had 'em!
然后他们逃脱了
And then they got away.
伙计 真恶心
Oh, man! This is nasty.
这是什么玩意
What is this?
是恢复我魔力的药水
It's a potion to get my powers back.
有用吗
Did it work?
试试就知道了
Well, let's see.
确实有用
Oh, yes. It certainly did.
感觉好多了
Much better.
糟糕 她的魔力恢复了
Oh, no! She got her powers back.
事情越来越有趣了
Now it's really gonna get exciting!
好了 皮特 别这么激动
Okay, settle down, Peter.
就是 我还想听后面发生了什么
Yeah, I want to hear what happens.
"他们还需要两样东西来完成治愈咒"
"They needed two more items to perform the healing spell."
捡起来
Hey! Pick that up!
别乱丢垃圾
Don't just leave your trash lying around.
我凭什么要听你的
And why should I listen to you?
把那块带轮子的板给我
Give me that plank with wheels.
兄弟 太牛了
Whoa, dude! That's sick!
小菜一碟
That's nothing.
我的天呐 他是对的
Whoa! He's all right.
你觉得那很厉害吗 瞧好了
You think that's amazing, watch this.
兄弟 那玩意是什么
Hey, man. What is that?
我才不是"那玩意" 你给我听好了
I am not a "that". I'll have you know
我是阿尔恩王国受人尊敬的一员
I am a respected member of the kingdom of Alainn.
我是旁边这位巫师阿伯特的助手
I'm the sidekick to the head wizard Abbott over there.
看到这把刀了吗 王后赐给我的
See this knife? The Queen gave this to me.
用来屠食人魔
For slaying an ogre.
我祖父参加过五军之战
My grandfather fought in the Battle of Five Armies.
我们准备去参加文艺复兴节
We're going to a Renaissance Fair.
酷啊兄弟 我喜欢你们的装备
Cool, man. I love the outfits.
如果要比服装设备
Hey, if this is for a costume contest,
这位小兄弟赢定了
I mean, little dude got it in the bag.
没错没错
Yeah, he does. Yeah, he does.
我在哪
Where am I?
祝你们好运
Hey, well, good luck.
对了
Oh! Hey!
注意安全
Stay safe.
你刚刚真善良
That was nice of you.
我刚刚不太确定该不该施咒
Oh, I was having second thoughts about that spell.
为什么
Why?
偏一点我可能会炸了他们的脑子
I could've just as easily blown off their heads.
魔法森林的入口
The entrance to the magical forest
应该就在这附近
should be somewhere around here.
奥杜西亚雷森莫斯
Orducia Resermos!
这让我想起了我家 我来打头阵
Ah. This reminds me of home. I'll scout ahead.
阿伯特 你们的世界究竟发生了什么
Abbott, what exactly happened to your world?
可能发生在这里吗
Could it happen here?
是的 有可能的
Yes. Yes, it can.
我的世界曾经和这里很像
My world used to be a lot like yours.
但是人们逐渐变得放肆
But my people grew careless...
愈加贪婪
greedy.
而曾经绿意盎然的土地
And what was once beautiful and green
变得阴暗 荒无人烟
became dark and desolate.
你能够补救的 对吧
You're gonna fix it, right?
我会试试的
I'm gonna try.
电影精选列表