莉莉斯
Lilith.
你无处可逃了 阿伯特
You've nowhere to run, Abbott.
给我我想要的东西 我就饶你一命
Give me what I want and I'll let you live.
麻烦给我书的另一半
The other half of the book, if you please.
交给我
Give it to me
否则我就杀了你
or I'll just take it from your dead hands.
是吗
You know what?
有本事就来拿
I would love to see you try.
你认真的吗
Really?
你要用小刀作为巫师之战的武器
You're bringing a knife to a wizard battle?
有点道理
She's got a point.
我们支持你 伙计
We're rooting for you, buddy!
你不再是从前那个巫师了 阿伯特
You are not the wizard you once were, Abbott.
我自我感觉很良好
I think I'm doing pretty good.
在森林里待两年 穿着内衣
Try spending two years in the forest, in your underwear,
吃松鼠 看你能过得怎么样
eating squirrels and see how you fare.
-无意冒犯 -没关系
- No offense. - None taken.
让我看看你怎么对抗自己的法术
Let's see how well you hold up against your own magic!
脱胎于深处的熊熊烈焰
Born from the deep and liquid fire,
我召唤 黑暗的 邪恶的
I command the dark and terrible...
龙之焰
dragon fire!
你把用"焰"来压"焰"的韵吗
Did... did you just rhyme fire with fire?
这是你写的
You wrote it.
她说得对 是我
She's... she's right. I did.
亲眼所见更吓人了
That is a lot scarier in person!
你怎么会有召唤恶龙的魔咒
Why do you have a spell for an evil dragon?
当时觉得很棒
It seemed like a good idea at the time!
什么时候
And what time was that?
我有阵心血来潮了
I was going through a phase!
天呐 你不害怕吗
My, aren't you scary.
烧死他们
Burn them!
藏起来
Hide!
不 不要
No... No....
不 护身符
No! The amulet!
看来我们都被困在这了
Looks like we're all stuck in this realm now.
晚安
Nighty-night.
开门
Open!
快跑
Run.
终于能离开这个破地方了
I can finally get out of this dump.
我记起我的身份了
I remember who I am.
一切都记起来了
I remember everything.
我是阿伯特
I'm Abbott,
阿尔恩的大巫师
the Great Wizard of Alainn,
魔咒书的守护者
Keeper of the Book of Spells,
世界的旅行者
Traveler Between Worlds!
还将是恶龙的屠♥杀♥者
And about to be Slayer of Dragons!
你们浪费我太多时间了
You've wasted enough of my time.
还给我 快点
Give it to me! Now!
祖母要是知道了 你一定会被开除的
You are so fired when my grandma hears about this!
她没法开除我 我已经辞职了
She can't fire me, 'cause I quit!
鲁弗斯
Rufus!
莉莉斯
Lilith!
天啊 我不想再听下去了
What? I don't want to hear anymore.
你不想知道结局吗
Don't you want to hear how it ends?
不 我听不下去了
Nope. I'm done.
对啊 这个故事太可怕了
Yeah, this story's terrible.
故事还没有结束
The story isn't done yet.
几页内容能讲述很多事
A lot can happen in a few pages.
可能吧 但鲁弗斯不能死
I guess, but Rufus can't be dead.
开门
Open!
傻子
Fool!
你杀不了我
You can't destroy me!
这是为了鲁弗斯
This is for Rufus.
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
鲁弗斯
Rufus.
鲁弗斯
Rufus...
别伤心
Don't be sad.
魔力尘不仅能拯救我们的世界
The magic dust doesn't only have the power to heal our world.
我需要你包里的原料 斯科特
But I will need the elements from your backpack, Scott.
你不介意的话 还有我的魔咒书
And my spell book, if you don't mind.
野兽的血 远古龙骨
Blood of the beast and ancient bone,
橄榄树皮 和火山岩
olive bark and volcanic stone.
古今苍生
From the past and living old,
赋予魔力 万物新生
grant the power, new life take hold!
只需要一小撮
It only takes a few grains.
没有反应
It's not working.
稍等一下
Give it a second.
鲁弗斯
Rufus!
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
我们赢了吗
Did we win?
是啊 我们赢了
We did. We won.
斯科特 帮我一下
Scott, help me out with this.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我们要走了
Now. We need to go.
谢谢你们
Thank you both.
没有你们 我们不可能完成任务
We could have never completed our quest without you.
我们的王国永远感激你们
And our kingdom is forever in your debt,
我们也是
as are we.
我们还会再见吗
Will we ever see you again?
也许吧
Some day.
我们也不知道未来会怎样
You never know what our futures may have in store.
照顾好彼此
Take care of each other.
会的
We will.
也尽量好好爱惜你们的世界
And try to do a better job of taking care of your world.
鲁弗斯
Rufus.
我知道 我对你很差
I know I'm hard on you.
老实说 我很难相处
And, honestly, I'm hard to deal with.
但你是我唯一的真心朋友
But you're the only true friend I've ever had.
我很在乎你
And I care a great deal for you.
来吧 王国的大护卫
Now, come on, Great Protector of the Kingdom.
你可别忘了
And don't you forget it.
开门
Open!
不会吧 你们俩
Really? You two?
我可没想到
I would've never saw that coming.
我只是回来拿我的魔咒书
I just came back for my spell book.
鲁弗斯 你知道他俩有这关系吗
Rufus! Did you know this was going on?
你们看见莉莉斯 埃德加或者诺曼了吗
Have you two seen Lilith or Edgar or Norman?
没有
No.
我自己摆好了整张桌子
I set this whole table by myself.
今天过得怎么样
So, how was your day?
在图书馆学到什么了吗
Did you learn anything at the library?
学到了很多 我们只有一个地球
Yes, lots. We only have one planet
我们要保护好它
and we have to take care of it.
他祖父总说知识开阔眼界
His grandfather always said knowledge opens doors.
我们去了楼上锁着的房♥间
We went into the locked room upstairs.
我告诉过你不要去 斯科特
I told you not to go into that room, Scott.
对不起 但是鲁弗斯和阿伯特
I'm sorry, but Rufus and Abbott
需要我们帮他们拯救世界
needed our help to save their world.
鲁弗斯和阿伯特
Rufus and Abbott?
他们从其他世界
They came from another world
通过阁楼上的魔法门来到这
through the magical doorway in the attic.
我们帮他们制成魔力尘
We helped them make a magic dust
阻止他们的世界灭亡
to keep their world from dying.
停 我不想再听鲁弗斯了
Stop it. I don't want to hear any more about Rufus.
你的祖父以前给我讲关于他的事
Your grandfather would tell me stories about him.
不清楚你们是怎么知道的
I don't know how you found out about it.
去年 你祖父病了
The last year, with your grandfather's illness,
我过得很难
was very difficult.
我觉得他有时候
I don't think he knew the difference
电影精选列表