-住手 -你挡住我了
- Stop it! - You're in my space!
别闹了
Hey, hey hey!
你们才刚到这
You guys just got here.
你们俩这个周末会玩得非常开心
You two are gonna have a lot more fun this weekend
只要你们学着和睦相处
if you learn to get along.
你们这样下去 脑子会成浆糊的
You're gonna turn your brains to mush.
也没事可做 我太无聊了
Well, there's nothing to do and I'm bored.
看本书怎么样
How about reading a book?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
行吧 那这样
All right, that's it.
把手♥机♥给我 来 上交手♥机♥了
Give 'em here. Here we go, hand them over.
一晚上没手♥机♥ 你们也可以的
You can do without your phones for one night.
明天早上你们就能拿回手♥机♥了
You'll get them back in the morning.
那我们这一晚上干什么呢
So what are we gonna do all night?
我们就享受一下彼此的陪伴吧
Why don't we just enjoy each other's company?
我记得我小的时候
I remember when I was a boy...
我祖父经常给我讲精彩的故事
my grandfather used to tell me the most amazing stories...
我十分怀念那时的日子
and I really miss those days.
还有别的事可做吗
What else was there to do?
我猜你们没兴趣听
Well, I suppose you're not interested
发生在一座有秘密通道的宅子的真实故事
in the true story of the mansion with the secret doorway.
故事讲的什么
What's the story about?
故事里有英雄 有反派
Well, it's got heroes and villains,
有冒险故事 还有魔法
and adventure, and... magic...
但是你们可能不想听这些东西
But you guys probably don't wanna hear about all that.
"故事发生在阳光明媚的一天
"It all started on a beautiful sunny day.
这座宅子矗立于数万平方米的土地中
The mansion sat on many acres,
就像是王国中心的一座小城♥堡♥
like a small castle in the middle of its own kingdom."
神宠鲁弗斯大冒险
鲁弗斯 快藏起来 她来了
Rufus, hide. She's coming.
你这次跑不掉了
You're not getting away this time.
-把那本书给我 -是吗
- Give me the book. - Yeah.
要是我不呢
How about no?
我和你现在实力不相上下了 阿伯特
I've grown just as powerful as you, Abbott.
自然是更邪恶了 要说实力 我们走着瞧
More evil? Definitely. Just as powerful? We'll see.
投降吧
Give up this fight.
你看不出来我在想办法拯救我们的世界吗
Can't you see I'm trying to save our world?
我们的世界不值得被拯救
Our world isn't worth saving.
每个世界都值得被拯救
Every world is worth saving.
快把书给我 阿伯特
Oh, just give me the book, Abbott!
你想要的是这个吗 那去拿吧
Is this what you want? Then go and get it!
不
No!
普黑布拉莫斯
Prohibulamos!
鲁弗斯
Rufus...
快离开这
Get out of here.
开门
Open!
森盖尔因珀利奥
Cengail imperio!
阿伯特
Abbott!
护身符去哪了
Where's the amulet?
他竟然敢封了我的魔力
How dare he bind my powers?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在这吗
Is anybody here?
等一下 你是说
Wait a minute. You're telling me
某个人的宅子里有秘密传送门
that there's secret portals in someone's mansion
而且爆发了一场巫师之战
and there was a wizard battle?
正是如此
Exactly as I said.
一只浣熊从那个门走出来
And a raccoon came through it.
-不是浣熊 -那它是什么
- Not a raccoon! - Then what was it?
-可能就是只狗 -不是浣熊 也不是狗
- Probably just a dog. - Not a raccoon, or a dog.
你们到底还想不想听我讲故事了
Do you want me to read you the story or not?
抱歉 我想知道它是什么
We're sorry. I wanna know what it was.
你很快就知道了
You'll find out soon enough,
就和斯科特和艾米丽一样
just like Scott and Emily did.
他们是谁
Who were they?
"斯科特的祖母是这座宅子的主人
"Scott's grandmother owned the mansion, you see.
在不平凡的一天
And one fateful day,
斯科特和艾米丽成了故事里的人物"
Scott and Emily became part of the tale."
两年后
艾米丽 你有着天底下最好看的笑容
Emily, you have the most beautiful smile.
-谢谢夸奖 -你说是吧 斯科特
- Thank you! - Don't you think so, Scott?
-妈妈 -我就这么一说
- Mom... - Just saying.
你们怎么不告诉我他们都来了
Why didn't you tell me they were here?
好啦 妈妈 我们刚到
All right, Mom. We literally just got here.
看看你呀
Look at you!
都跟你妈一样高了
You're as tall as your mother.
-祖母好 -克拉克
- Hi, Grandma. - Clara.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
赶飞机之前 你有没有时间喝杯茶
Listen, do you have time for tea before your flight?
那就好
Good, good.
她已经等了一个多小时了
She has been waiting for over an hour...
就为了见你
for you.
埃德加 把他们的东西拿上楼吧
Edgar, take their things upstairs.
东西交给我吧
I'll take care of that.
斯科特 真高兴又见到你了
Scott! How lovely to see you again.
-还有 -艾米丽
- And... - Emily.
埃德加 莉莉斯 诺曼
Edgar, Lilith, Norman.
很高兴又见到你们了 好长时间没见了
Nice to see you again. It's been a while.
叫我刀锋
It's Blade now.
-你说什么 -我现在叫刀锋
- What? - I go by Blade.
这名字神秘又充满力量
It's mysterious and strong.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
不觉得
No.
诺曼 埃德加和我会
Norman, Edgar and I will be here for you
满足你们的一切需求
should there be anything you need.
这房♥子真是让人叹为观止
This house is amazing!
我小时候觉得这地方又大又吓人
When I was little, this place felt so... big and scary.
不是的
Oh, no.
到了晚上 这房♥子还是很吓人
It's still just as scary at night.
尤其在你祖母给一些房♥间上了锁之后
Especially since your grandma locked some of the rooms
她不让任何人进那些房♥间
and won't let anybody in them.
我每晚都能听到同一个房♥间传来的声音
And every night I hear sounds coming from the same room.
你觉得那是什么声音
What do you think it is?
-斯科特 -我不知道
- Scott? - No, I don't know.
我觉得是尸体的声音
I think it's a body.
一具死尸
A dead body.
死人怎么可能发出声音
How is a dead body making noises?
我们走
Come on, let's go.
你在干什么 埃德加
What are you doing, Edgar?
我只是吓吓他俩
I was just giving them a hard time.
行吧 别让他们到不该去的地方
Yes, well, let's not have them snooping around
到处打探
where they don't belong.
回去工作 不然我就让你去挖沟
Get back to work or I'll have you digging ditches.
我想把这个放那里
I want this one over there.
-斯科特 -怎么啦
- Scott! - What's up?
我刚看见那有个什么东西
I saw something up there.
那哥们需要放个假
That dude needs a vacation.
不 不是埃德加 我看见的不是他
No, not Edgar. I saw something else.
我听不清你说话 音乐声太大了
Uh, can't hear you. Music's too loud.
有什么值钱的东西吗
Anything worth selling?
真倒霉 我什么都看不到
Shoot, I can't see anything.
最好趁老太婆还没发现我们旷工之前回去
We better get back before the old bat notices that we're missing.
你说的是她们俩谁
Which one?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
干嘛呢
Hey! What's up?
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我必须等所有人都睡下
I had to wait for everyone to go to bed.
艾米丽 我们已经不是小孩子了
Emily, we're not little kids anymore.
-你这样会给我惹麻烦的 -别紧张
- You're gonna get me in trouble. - Relax!
-你不打算走 是吧 -是的
- You're not leaving, are you? - No.
你打算参加学校舞会吗
Are you going to the school dance?
电影精选列表