I couldn't let Lilith have it,
所以我把它送到了当时唯一能想到的地方
so I sent it to the only place I could think of at the time.
国家图书馆 不知为何
The National Library, for some reason.
给你
Here.
-还等什么 我们走吧 -别犯傻了
- What are we waiting for? Let's go. - Don't be foolish!
那扇门到不了图书馆
You can't get to the library through that door!
我们得找到另一扇门
We have to find another door.
那扇是连通森林的门
That one's attached to the forest.
但我 闻到吃的了
But I... smell food!
在吃上一顿像样的饭前我哪也不去
And I'm not going anywhere until I get a decent meal!
我受够吃松鼠了
I can't stomach another squirrel.
-别见怪 鲁弗斯 -没关系
- No offense, Rufus. - None taken.
我去给我们弄点吃的
I'll go get us something to eat.
艾米丽 盯着别让他乱跑
Emily, make sure he stays here.
不不 我们要留在这
Yeah, no. We're gonna stay here.
他会给我们拿吃的来
He's gonna bring us some food.
我在这没事做 这些书都看完了
There's nothing to do here. I've read all these books.
我跟你说
You know...
我觉得 我的魔法开始恢复了
I think... it's starting to come back to me.
真好 就算莉莉斯没有杀死我们
Oh, great. If Lilith doesn't kill us,
还有他呢
he just might.
早上好
Good morning.
我已经吃过早饭了 想让你睡个好觉
I already ate breakfast. I thought I'd let you sleep in.
-谢谢 -你睡得好吗
- Thanks. - Did you sleep well?
挺好 还不错
Yeah. I'm fine.
那么 你和艾米丽今天打算做什么
So, what do you and Emily have planned for today?
我们打算去图书馆
I think we're gonna go to the library.
我刚刚正准备去她那
I was just about to head to her house.
可以让她父母开车送我们去吗
Her parents are going to drive us, if that's okay with you.
当然可以 亲爱的
Oh, it's fine, dear.
我要去本地的女子花卉俱乐部开会
I have a meeting with the local ladies' flower club,
所以今天大部分时间都不在
so I'll be gone most of the day myself.
-玩得开心点 -谢谢 你也是
- So have fun. - We will. You too.
实验出了严重差错
So, the experiment goes horribly wrong,
我们不得不剃光鲁弗斯的毛
we have to shave all of Rufus' fur off,
他看起来就像个满脸皱纹的老头
and he looks sort of like a wrinkly old man
或者满是褶子的热狗 太好笑了
or a hot dog with wrinkles. It was-it was hilarious.
吃的 你还拿了葡萄
Ah. Food! Oh, and you've got grapes!
我想死它了 我超爱吃葡萄
Oh, I missed grapes. I love grapes. Mwah!
你看到莉莉斯了吗
Did you see Lilith?
没
No.
-我们得走了 立刻 -等等
- We need to go. Now. - Wait.
图书馆里的人看到你会被吓到的
People at the library are going to flip when they see you.
用这个 这样应该能行
Here. This should work.
别 别吧
Uh, no. No.
不行 绝对不行
No way. No way!
对不起了鲁弗斯
Sorry, Rufus.
我们真的需要你藏在这
We're gonna need you to hide in here.
好吧
Fine.
太丢人了
Hmm. How degrading.
你这个婴儿毛茸茸的
You are one hairy baby!
笑死我了
This is perfect.
我差点忘了你有多讨人厌
You know, I almost forgot how aggravating you can be.
我永远忘不了这一幕
I am never gonna forget this.
开门
Open!
把我弄出去
Get me out of this thing!
这里面太挤了
I barely fit in here.
阿伯特 我要出去
Abbott, I want out of here.
你得安静点 鲁弗斯
You gotta be quiet, Rufus.
外面怎么了 我什么也看不到
What's going on out there? I can't see anything.
-嘘 -认真的吗
- Shh! - Seriously?
阿伯特 她刚刚嘘我了
Abbott, she just shushed me.
-说够了吧你 -你干嘛
- That's enough out of you. - Hey!
多可爱的婴儿车呀 让我看看里面的天使
Oh, what a darling carriage! Let me take a look at the angel.
闪开 女士
Beat it, lady.
保安 保安
Security! Security!
你非得撞上每 一个 台阶吗
Do you have to hit every... single... step?
有人发脾气了 需要你的奶瓶吗
Aww, is somebody cranky? Do you need your bottle?
别逼我跳出来
Don't make me hop out of here.
安静鲁弗斯 婴儿可不会说话
Quiet, Rufus. Babies don't talk.
我们到了
Here we are.
让我想想
Now let's see.
M代表"魔法" S代表"魔咒书"
M for "magic." S for "spell book ."
C代表"菜谱"吗
C for "cookbook?"
-菜谱吗 -对
- Cookbook? - Yes.
我有个秘方
I have a secret recipe
能做出你吃过
for the most delicious chocolate chip cookies
最美味的巧克力曲奇
you've ever had.
那些曲奇肯定超好吃
Those must be some really good cookies.
确实好吃 我就这么说吧
They are, and let's put it this way.
一旦那个配方落到了坏人手里
If that recipe ever fell into the wrong hands,
就可能会把人类转着圈
it could send humanity spiraling...
[欧洲中世纪]
back into the Dark Ages.
对了 我记起来了
Oh, I remember! Ha!
它在阅览室里
It's in the Great Reading Room!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry! Sorry.
我们要找的是陈旧 皮制 有魔法
So what we're looking for is old, leathery, magical,
形状有点 像书的东西
and sort of book-shaped.
小时候爷爷给我读过这本书
My Grandpa used to read this to me as kid.
[著有《霍比特人》]
Ah, Master Tolkien.
我们时代最伟大的历史学家之一
One of the great record keepers of our time.
你知道吗 我爷爷
You know my grandfather was actually
参加过五军之战
at the Battle of the Five Armies?
《霍比特人》中一场著名的战争
什么 他写的都是真的吗
What?! The things he wrote about are real?
没错 有些故事是真的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Some stories are true.
太神奇了 继续找吧
Big whoop. Let's move on.
等等
Hold on.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means?
独角兽和仙女也可能是真的
Unicorns and fairies could be real!
还有恶龙 巨人 食人魔
Oh! And dragons! Giants and ogres!
和其他那些能吃掉你的东西
And all kinds of things that could eat you!
我觉得你们没抓住重点
I think you guys are missing the point.
你们还想不想知道之后发生什么了
Do you want to find out what happens next or not?
鲁弗斯和阿伯特会找到那本书 我知道
Rufus and Abbott are going to find the book! I know it.
听下去看看吧
Let's find out.
是这本吗 不是 书很好
What about this? No. Good book.
又怎么了
Now what?
稍微耽搁下而已鲁弗斯 安静点
Just a slight delay, Rufus, and shh.
我看到它了
Guys. I see it.
我看到那本书了
I see the book.
我们该怎么拿到它
How are we going to get it?
他们会抓住我们的
They're gonna catch us.
交给我
I got this.
你们去拿书
You guys get the book.
跟我来
Well, follow me.
带上鲁弗斯
Grab Rufus.
你们好
Hello?
打扰一下 有人在书里乱画
Excuse me. Someone's drawing in the books.
我不知道书名是什么
I don't know the title,
但有一本上写着"初版"
but one of them has "first edition" printed on it.
-在哪 -后面的桌子那
- Where? - The back table.
看好了 这要点技术的
Watch this. This takes skill.
我猜我没自己想的那么能干 好吧
I guess I'm not as good as I thought. Hmm... All right.
门锁住了 我们被困了
The doors are locked! We're trapped!
朝门跑
Run for the door!
-去捡护身符斯科特 -我们会进监狱的
- Get the amulet, Scott! - We are going to jail.
抱歉 抱歉 别啊
Sorry. Sorry. Oh, no...
这简直在逗我
Oh, you've got to be kidding me!
斯科特
Scott!
快走 我们回宅子里去
Come on! Let's get back to the house!
电影精选列表