Let the sheet off now!
好
Okay.
帮把手 松开帆绳
Help! Take the halyard off!
松开了
It's released!
来帮我
Help me!
只是场狂飑
It was just a squall.
很不可思议 不是吗
It's amazing, isn't it?
薄薄的一张布就能
How just a little sheet can make
让人感觉与世界隔离了
the whole world feel like it disappears?
你看到了吗
Do you see?
我小的时候
When I was little,
我爸爸过去经常来我外公外婆家
my dad used to come visit at my grandparents' house.
我们从来不知道他什么时候会来
We never knew when he was coming,
他就这么出现了
he would just show up.
他来的时候 我总是非常兴奋
When he arrived, I would get so excited
因为他是我在这世上
because he was my favorite person
最喜欢的人
in the whole world.
他会带我去冲浪 给我买♥♥冰淇淋 然而...
He would take me surfing and get me ice cream and...
第二天早上 他就不见了
The next morning, he would always be gone.
我们从来不知道他去了哪儿
We never knew where he was going,
他就这么消失了
he would just disappear.
后来等我大概十岁之后
And then starting when I was about ten,
就算他来 外公外婆
my grandparents stopped letting him in
也不放他进门了
when he would show up.
他就会变得狂怒
And he would just fly into a rage.
大喊大叫
Screaming and shouting and...
我听了无数
I heard a lot of things
一般小女孩永远不会听到的话
that most young girls never have to hear.
但那个时候
But when it was happening,
我都会躲到厕所里
I would go into the bathroom,
锁上门 坐进浴缸里
I would lock the door and get in the bathtub,
在淋浴杆下面放一个桶
and I'd put a blanket over the shower rod,
我假装自己
and I'd pretend like
在世界的另一个角落
I was anywhere else in the whole world.
我们现在也可以这样
We could do that right now.
我们可以假装在别的地方
We could pretend we were somewhere else.
飓风雷蒙德
Hurricane Raymond
现已被列为第4类...
is now classified as a Category 4...
求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday!
这里是风帆游艇哈扎娜 收到吗
This is the sailing yacht Hazana. Do you copy?
我们得往西南方向去
We need to head southwest!
你确定吗
Are you sure?
如果我们不能到风暴的上头 也许可以从下面过去
If we can't get above it, maybe we can sneak below it!
你说什么
What did you say?
没什么 你去
Nothing. Just...
打开紧急位置指示无线电♥信♥标
Just get the EPIRBs.
我爱你
I love you.
要我去弄吗
Do you want me to go?
我来吧
I got it!
小心点
Be careful!
稳住 稳住
Hold on! Hold on!
-抓好了 -理查德 理查德
- I've got you! - Richard! Richard!
没事的 没事的
It's all right! It's all right.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah. Yeah.
有那么一会儿我差点以为要失去你了
I thought I'd lost you there for a minute.
你不会失去我的
You're not gonna lose me.
下去 下面更安全
Now, get below. It's safer.
你不跟我一起我就不下去
I'm not going down without you!
船会翻的
We could roll!
船不会有事的 下去吧
The boat will right itself. Get below!
我不要离开你
I'm not leaving you!
快下去
Get below now!
天哪
Oh, my God!
塔米 快进去
Tam, get in now!
快点进去 快
You need to get in. Go!
来 来 系上安全带
Here... Here... Put your safety harness on!
塔米
Tam...
塔米
Tami...
醒醒
Get up.
快点
Now.
理查德
Richard...
我得放开你了
I'm gonna let you go now.
我永远爱你
I'll love you forever.
几天后 就会出现幻觉
And after a few days, there's the hallucinations.
你准备好更爱我了吗
Are you ready to love me even more?
如果我没有遇见你
If I hadn't met you,
那我就不会有我们的记忆
then I wouldn't have us to remember.
我不想拿任何东西来交换
I wouldn't trade this for anything.
我得一个人走下去了
I have to do this on my own now.
你回来了
You're back.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
你是从哪儿来的
Where did you come from?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
来 我们接你来了
Okay, we got you.
你能绑紧船尾缆吗
Yeah. Can you tie up the stern line?