That sunset is beet-dyed pomegranate.
女士们先生们 鲍勃·罗斯
Ladies and gentlemen, Bob Ross.
你看到没有 确实有点甜菜...
Can you see... I say it's kind of got a beety...
绝对是红色
It's definitely red.
不不不 有一点
No, no, no. With a hit
橙黄色和亚麻色
of mandarin and flax
还有点微弱的玛瑙色
and the faintest hint of carnelian.
红色
Red.
夜晚的红色天幕
Red sky at night.
水手的快乐
Sailor's delight.
不过鲍勃·罗斯到底是谁
Who the hell is Bob Ross, anyway?
你不认识鲍勃·罗斯吗
You don't know who Bob Ross is?
我应该认识吗
Should I?
他是庸俗艺术大♥师♥
He's like the master of kitsch.
他就像是现代莫奈
Uh, he's like a modern-day Monet.
你肯定会喜欢他的
You would love him.
等一下...
Wait a second...
等等 让我看看你 等等...
Wait, let me see you. Wait...
你的脸变得...
Your cheeks, they're going to...
让我猜猜 是红色的吗
Let me guess, they're red?
不不 绝对不是红色
No, no. It's definitely not red.
更像是铁板三文鱼酱
More like, um, a sizzling salmon ketchup.
塔米
Tam?
数据多少
What is it?
等一下
Hold on.
我们偏了六十英里
We're off sixty miles.
纬度上我们偏了一度
And we lost a degree of latitude.
我们...怎么会
We... How?
我不知道
I don't know!
也许手表坏了
Maybe the clock's not working?
或者我计算错了之类的
Or I messed up the math or something?
我们离夏威夷还有1800多英里
We're over eighteen hundred miles from Hawaii.
该死的船舵没什么用
Fricking rudder's not helping.
靠它让船保持在航线上根本不可能
It's making it impossible to stay on course.
不不不 我们得定量分配食品
Oi, no, no, no. We need to ration now.
你想饿死吗
Okay, you wanna starve to death?
你想成为受害者 请便
You wanna be a victim, be my guest.
你说的好像这是个选择
You make it sound like it's a choice.
-这是选择 塔米 -这不是选择
- It is a choice, Tam. - It's not a choice!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你还好吗
You okay?
船头三角帆卡在里面了
It has a jib caught on it.
我弄不下来
I can't get it off.
那就只能拖着了
Maybe it'll have to just trail.
然后让它拖慢我们吗
And create all that drag?
-宝贝 -怎么样
- Babe? - How is it?
没事
It's okay.
下面都还好吗
Is everything okay down there?
还好
Yeah.
我们的饮用水不多了
We're running low on water.
七听沙丁鱼罐头
Seven cans of sardines.
九听
Nine cans...
天知道什么东西
of God knows what.
祈祷是桃子罐头吧
Let's pray for peaches.
幸运的是 我觉得是豆子
Fortunately, I think it's gonna be beans.
三听午餐肉罐头
Three cans of Spam.
谢天谢地 辣酱罐没破
Thank God, the bloody hot sauce didn't break though.
这些吃不了一星期
This isn't gonna last us a week.
那么
Well...
我们可以补充蛋白质
We can supplement with protein.
我做不到
I'm not doing that.
-我不会杀鱼的 -为什么
- I'm not gonna kill any fish. - Why not?
因为我不想再制♥造♥痛苦了
'Cause I'm not gonna make something suffer.
这些食物不足以让我们撑到夏威夷
That food's not gonna last us till Hawaii.
我知道
I know it's not.
抱歉
Sorry.
我的肋骨断了
My ribs are broken,
腿也断了
my leg is shattered.
我是个累赘
I'm dead weight.
放轻松点
Just relax.
你说起来倒是容易
Easy for you to say.
好吧 要记住不这样做会更糟
All right, well, remember it could be worse.
我们会饿死
Could die of hunger.
我做不到
I can't do it.
太难了
It's too hard.
没事的
It's okay.
我做不到
I can't do it.
你们在这里藏了什么
What you got hiding in here?
什么
What?
天啊 挖到宝了
No way. We've struck gold.
是在逗我吗
Are you kidding me right now?
我们要开趴庆祝了
We're gonna have a party!
感受到一点做人的感觉
A little touch of humanity...
我转过身看你
Well, I turn around to look at you
点起一支烟
Light a cigarette
多希望我能鼓起勇气向你要一支
I wish I had the guts to bum one
你还不认识我
You don't know me yet
多希望我没有爱上你
And I hope that I don't fall in love with you
因为陷入爱情会让我难过
'Cause falling in love just makes me blue
音乐继续
Well, the music plays
你把你的心给我看
And you display your heart for me to see
我希望你从来没遇到我
I wish you'd never met me...
这样你就不会陷入困境
So you wouldn't be in this mess.
但我就不会有我们的记忆
But I wouldn't have us to remember.
我不想拿任何东西来交换
I wouldn't trade this for anything.
因为陷入爱情
'Cause falling in love
会让我难过
Just makes me blue
我喝了一杯啤酒 我听到
I had a beer and now I hear
你在呼喊我
You calling out for me
我觉得
Well, I think that I just
我爱上了你
Fell in love with you
献丑了
Come on.
宝贝 我能问你一件事吗
Hey, babe, can I ask you something?
问吧
Sure.
你妈妈是怎么去世的
How did your mum die?
你真的想知道吗
Uh, you really want to know?
你不用非得告诉我
You don't have to tell me.
只是...有点好奇
Just... Curious.
我七岁那年 她自缢了
When I was seven, she hung herself.
什么
What?
就是那样 没事
Yeah, it... It's fine.
已经...
It's...
已经是很多年前的事了
It's years ago now. So...
我很抱歉
Wow, I'm so sorry.
但是 我们人生中第一个
But, Christ, the first person in your life
离开的人本该是个长者
who dies is supposed to be old, you know?
而不是妈妈
Not your bloody mother.
我想这么多年来
Uh, I think what I've done
我做的就是
over the years is just sort of...
让它成为我的一部分
Sort of internalized.
什么 让什么成为你的一部分
What? Internalized what?
我想是她的声音
Her voice, I guess.
没错
Yeah.
在我的脑海中 我就像
Like, in my mind, I still...
还能时常问问她的意见
I still ask her to take a look at things.
还能听她告诉我
And still listen to her tell me
这件事是对还是错 或者...
if something is right or wrong, or...
她现在说了什么
What is she saying now?
这么说他们说得对 对吗
"So it's true what they say, innit?
每个男人都想娶自己的妈妈
"All men really do wanna marry their mums."
操 我是用我死去妈妈的口吻