理查德
Richard?
理查德
Richard?
理查德
Richard!
理查德
Hey! Richard!
理查德
Richard!
理查
Rich!
理查德
Richard!
不要 不要
Please, no. Please, no.
不要 不要 拜托
Please, no. Please, no. Please.
不
No!
根据真实故事改编
-再见 -谢谢你 再见 塔米
- Bye. - Thank you. Bye, Tami.
再见
Bye.
-再见 伙计们 -再见
- Bye, guys. - Bye.
早上好
Bonjour.
你的专业是什么
What is your profession?
只要能让我赚够钱
Uh, whatever job pays me enough
去下个地方的工作
to get me to the next place.
你会在塔希提待多久
How long will you be here in, uh, Tahiti?
不知道
No idea.
你的最终目的地呢
And your final destination?
好吧
Okay.
为什么来塔希提呢 你为什么而来
Hey. So why Tahiti? What brought you here?
应该是为这里的风吧
The wind, I guess.
我曾经在纵帆船上做过厨师
I was a cook on a schooner.
但是航行结束后
But when the gig was up,
我不是很想回家
I didn't really feel like going home yet.
你的家在哪里
Uh-huh. Where is home for you?
圣地亚哥 加州
San Diego. California.
真不错
Nice.
你打算什么时候回去
When are you going back?
永远不
Never.
我不知道 可能等我见识过这个世界后吧
I don't know. Maybe once I've seen the world.
伙计
Hey, mate.
你的船为什么叫马亚卢加
Why's your boat called Mayaluga?
这是斯威士语
It's Swazi.
我是几维人 我需要翻译一下 拜托
I'm a Kiwi. I need a translation, please?
"穿越海平线的人"
"One who crosses the horizon."
你们...姑娘们能帮我一把吗
You, uh... You girls want to give me a hand?
真漂亮
Wow, this is so beautiful.
谢谢 给
Thanks. Here.
抱歉 你叫什么名字
Sorry, what was your name?
-理查德 -理查德 我叫黛布
- Richard. - Richard, I'm Deb.
你好 黛布
Hi, Deb.
这是塔米
This is Tami.
你好
Hey.
塔米
Tami.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah, no problem.
再见
See you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我也是
You too.
回头见
See you around.
我觉得你可能需要这个
I thought you may need this.
你想得真周到
How thoughtful.
-谢谢 塔米 -不客气
- Thanks, Tami. - No worries.
你...
Do you, uh,
喜欢鱼吗
like fish?
其实我是一个素食主义者
I'm actually a vegetarian.
-所以... -好吧
- So... - Right.
我喜欢它们活着的样子
I like them when they're alive.
我本来想问问
I was gonna see
你想不想早点和我一起吃晚餐
if you just wanted to grab an early dinner?
不过既然你...
But seeing as you're...
你知道吗 我也可以做很适合素食者吃的佳肴
Do you know what, I can make a really good vegetarian version.
听起来很不错
That sounds great.
-好 成交 -好 谢谢
- Good, good. Sold. - Yes. Thank you.
成交
Done.
你要我给你拿点别的东西吗
Do you want me to grab anything else?
拿点蔬菜
Uh, some vegetables?
没问题
I can do that.
你去过好多地方
You've been to so many places.
好厉害
So cool.
没错
Yep.
都是开着这条船吗
All on this boat?
只有我和它
Uh, just me and her.
你在哪儿买♥♥的它
Where did you find her?
其实我是在
I actually built her
南非的一个船厂工作时 造了它
when I was working in a boat yard in South Africa.
这艘船是你造的
You built this boat?
那真是太厉害了
That's a big deal.
真的太厉害了
That's so impressive.
并没有
It's not.
真的
It is.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
叮叮
Chin, chin.
干杯
Cheers.
一个人航行是什么感觉
What's it like sailing out there all alone?
痛苦
Uh... Miserable.
冷
Cold.
特别可怕
Utterly awful.
拜托
C'mon...
说真的
Seriously?
说真的 而且你还会
Yeah, seriously. I mean, you're either,
晒伤 睡眠不足 晕船
uh, sunburnt, sleep-deprived, or seasick,
经常是这三种情况同时出现
usually all three at once,
而且一直很饿
and constantly hungry.
一直很潮湿
Always wet.
几天后 就会出现幻觉
And after a few days there's the hallucinations.
应该不是有趣的那种吧
I'm assuming not the fun kind?
我倒想呢
I wish.
如果没有意思
If it's not fun,
那你为什么还要出航呢
then why do you do it?
这...这是一种感觉
It... It's a feeling...
一种我无法形容的感觉
A feeling I can't describe.
很紧张
Uh, it's intense.
无限的海平面
The infinite horizon.
几天后 我就会感觉如获新生
After a few days, uh, I feel reborn.
大洋之上
You know, just you,
只有你 海风和
the wind and the sound of the boat
船的声音
cutting through the ocean.
对不起 这些话真是太没有档次了
I'm sorry, that was incredibly cheesy.
不
No.
其实一点儿也不
Not at all, actually.
你肯定也是一名水手
So you must be a sailor too?
我爱航海
I love sailing.
但我不知道我算不算得上是一名水手
But I don't know that I would consider myself a sailor.
拜托
Oh, come on.
-跟你不一样 -你就是
- Not like you. - Yeah, you are.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你想驾驶它出航吗
Do you want to take her out?
现在吗
Right now?
当然了
Uh, sure.
我们可以现在就驶出去 或者明天
We could take her out right now or tomorrow.
你做的很棒 宝贝
You got it, baby!
你可以的
You got this.
帆上下摆动 我要升起来吗
Hey, the sheet's luffing, should I pull it in?
没想到你是个这么棒的水手
I didn't think you were much of a sailor.
我不是
I'm not.
我当时在双桅船上做饭时
I mean, I learned a few things
学了几手