Oh, fuck, did I just ask you to marry me
向你求了婚吗
in the voice of my dead mother?
老天
Oh, God.
好吧 让我
Okay, let me...
让我再试一次
Let me try that one more time.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道我想永远与你在一起
And I know that I wanna be with you forever.
所以
So, uh...
天哪
Oh, my God.
请你嫁给我好吗
Will you please marry me?
你不用说"请"字
You're not supposed to say "Please."
听起来像是要我帮忙似的
You make it sound like it's a favor.
好吧 好的
Right. Uh... Okay.
不过我答应 我愿意
But yes, yes.
-我可以... -当然可以
- Should I... - Of course.
抱歉 我做得太小了
Sorry. I must have made it too small.
-没关系吧 还行吧 -是你亲手做的吗
- Is that... Is that all right? - Did you make this?
是的
Yes, well...
不过我保证等我们回国
But I promise when we get back to the States,
我们一起去挑个真的戒指
we can get you a real one.
不用
No.
已经很完美了
It's perfect.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
有人吗
Hello!
我在这儿
I'm right here!
不要 有人吗
Stop! Hello!
不 不
No. No...
不 不
No! No!
不不不
No, no, no...
你怎么会看不到我们呢 我们就在这儿
How could you not see us? We're right here!
我们在这儿
We're right here!
你要去哪儿
Where did you go?
你要去哪里
Where did you go?
是我产生幻觉了吗
I'm hallucinating?
是我产生幻觉了吗
Am I hallucinating?
天哪 我们要死在这儿了
Oh, my God, we're gonna die out here!
我们要死在这里了
We're gonna die out here!
也许会
We might.
你不该这么说
You're not supposed to say that!
你宁愿我骗你吗
You'd rather I lied to you?
对 求你骗骗我吧
Yes, please lie to me.
告诉我一切都会没事的
Just tell me it's gonna be okay.
告诉我这是真的
Tell me that this is real.
这有什么意义呢
What does that even mean?
我们很有可能已经死了
We're probably dead already.
我们精疲力尽 脱水
Exhausted... Dehydrated...
精神错乱
Delirious, uh...
对 但你还没死
Yeah. But you're not dead.
醒一醒
Okay. Wake up.
宝贝 你得喝点水 张嘴
Baby, you've got to drink some water. Open.
再喝点 再喝一口
More. One more.
来
Come on.
你还得吃点东西
You have to eat something too.
你更重要 你吃
It's more important you have it.
我还有很多剩下的
There's plenty for me.
张嘴
Open.
咬一口
Dammit, take a bite.
你得吃东西
You have to eat something.
你让我睡了一夜
You let me sleep through the night again?
对
Yeah.
又过了一夜
And another night.
还有一个白天
And another day.
等我们到夏威夷再叫醒我
Just wake me up when we get to Hawaii.
猜猜怎么着
Guess what?
我们离夏威夷只有690英里了
We only have 690 miles to go.
"只有"
Only?
对 "只有" 宝贝
Yeah, only, baby.
不 不 保持清醒 看着我
No, no. Stay awake. Look at me.
看 看 看我
Look... Look, look, look...
我是
I'm the...
我是穿越海平线的人
I'm the one who crosses the horizon.
我是个真正的水手
I'm a real sailor!
那是什么
What was that?
宝贝 你得看看这个
Babe, you've got to come see this!
这是只陆鸟吗
Is that a land bird?
没错
Yeah.
它怎么在离岸这么远的地方
What's it doing this far from shore?
我不知道 应该是被风带过来的
I don't know. The wind must have blown her in.
从陆地上过来的吗
All the way from land?
我想是的
I think so.
真不可思议
It's remarkable, right?
我们该担心吗
Should we be worried?
把好舵 我去看一下
Hey, take the wheel, I've just got to check this.
向太平洋航行船只发布警告
A warning to those in the Pacific.
大风和预期降雨已发生变化
High winds and expected rainfall
中美洲已经形成
are now changed to a tropical depression
热带低压气旋
forming off Central America,
目前等级为4级
and is now classified as a Class 4.
气旋正在快速移♥动♥并增强
It's moving quickly and increasing in strength,
当前位置于北纬12度 西经107度
currently at 12 degrees north and 107 degrees
以12节的速度向西推进
and moving west at 12 knots.
宝贝 情况不妙
Babe, that's not good...
为刚切进来的听众重复一遍
And a repeat, for those of you just tuning in.
-宝贝 -稍等一下
- Babe? - Just one sec, please.
我们现在在北纬11度 西经123度
Right, so we're at 11 north and 123 west.
离风暴中心还有超过1000英里的距离
That's well over 1,000 miles away from the center of the storm.
在到达我们所在位置之前应该就会停止 不过...
It should die out before it reaches us, but...
我们还是得盯着
We have to watch this one.
何不改变航线
What if we just alter our course?
往北走 给风暴留出更大的空间
We cut north, give the storm a wider berth.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think of that?
你说得对 就这么办
You're right, let's do it.
我们得保证一切部件都安全
We need to make sure everything is secure.
对 我们得先抢风行驶
Yeah, we need to tack first.
好 抢风行驶
All right, let's tack.
-好了 锁住方向 -好
- All right, lock it up. - Yep.
万一风暴袭来 我们可不想
We don't want any stuff flying around
让东西乱飞
in case the storm hits.
我来弄
Hey, I'll get that.
你看 快醒醒
Look at that. Wake up.
你说这是什么颜色
What do you make of that?
粉红色的苦艾酒
It's pink absinthe.
还有夏威夷的金盏花的颜色
And bloody marigolds in Hawaiian reduction.
是红色
It's red.
你刚刚是说了"红色"吗
Did you just say "Red"?
你也跟我一样了
You coming round to my side?
塔米 是红色的
Tami, it's red.
是啊 你终于承认了
It is. Finally.
天是红色的 红色
It's red. It's red...
早上的红色天空
Red sky in the morning...
水手得到了警示
Sailors take warning...
又一个该死的风暴吗
Another fricking storm?
宝贝
Hey, babe.
天哪
Oh, my God.
老天 你在发烧
Oh, Christ, you're burning up.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我会搭个棚迎接风暴
I'm gonna build a shelter for the storm.
好吗 好了
Okay? Okay.
放开拉帆绳
Let the sheet go!
什么
What?
放开拉帆绳