when I was a cook on that schooner.
但是绝对没有像你那样穿越海平线
But definitely never crossed a horizon all alone like you.
好了
There we go.
理查德
Richard!
理查德
Richard!
理查德 你在哪里
Richard! Where are you?
求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday!
这里是风帆游艇哈扎娜
This is the sailing yacht Hazana!
有人收到吗 喂
Does anyone copy? Hello?
我们最后记录位置
Our last recorded position was
是西经一百二十九度
a hundred and twenty-nine degrees west
北纬十二度
and latitude twelve north.
有人收到吗
Does anyone copy?
喂
Hello?
求救
Mayday!
求救
Mayday!
有人在吗
Is anybody there?
我的未婚夫
It's my fiance...
我们的船要沉了
Our boat is sinking.
求救
Mayday!
你在哪里
Where are you?
你要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
真是太不真实了
This is unreal.
你不会想要跳下去吧
Ooh, you're not gonna jump, are you?
不 当然不会了
No, of course I'm not.
别闹了
Shut up.
带我飞向...
Fly me to the...
不要 塔米 不
Don't! Tami, no!
塔米
Tami?
真不敢相信我要这么做
I can't believe I'm doing this.
塔米
Tami?
塔米 你没事吧
Tami, are you okay?
你在哪儿变得这么野
Where'd you become so wild?
什么 什么意思嘛
What? What does that even mean?
我从来没见过你这样的人
I've never met anyone like you.
什么都不怕 像个小伙
Fearless, like a bloke.
像个小伙
Like a bloke?
我想我也没见过你这样的人
I guess I've never met anyone like you either.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
和女人一样敏感
Sensitive like a woman.
救生艇
The dinghy.
天啊
Oh, my God!
理查 你...
Rich, you're...
拜托 拜托
Come on, you. Come on.
该死
Ugh! Dammit!
不 不
No, no. No!
要飘走了 要飘走了
It's drifting. It's drifting!
停下
Stop!
我来了
I'm coming!
我只是得先修复一下
I'm just going to make some repairs.
好了 这样就行了 姑娘 继续开起来
All right. Here we go, girl. Let's get you moving.
开起来不错 妈咪
Looking good, mama.
拿出小帆
Got the jib.
我们先把水都弄出去
Let's get this water out of here.
我们可以的 我们可以的
We can do this. We can do this.
挺住
Stay.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
挺住
Stay.
挺住
Stay.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
合作点 宝贝
Work with me, girl.
看上去不错
Looking good.
好了 宝贝 让我看看
All right, baby, show me what you got.
拜托
Come on!
我来了 宝贝
Coming, baby!
那是什么
What is that?
给我的吗
For me?
给你的
For you.
今天可不是我的生日 你知道吗
It's not my birthday, you know?
我知道 我...
I know. I...
我在橱窗里看到就想到了你...
I saw it in a window and I thought of you. Uh...
你不喜欢
You don't like it?
不 我很喜欢 我...
No, I love it. I...
很美
It's beautiful.
好了
Okay.
理查德
Richard!
我快到了
Almost there.
坚持住
Hang on!
天啊 你还活着
Oh, my God, you're alive!
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my God.
我在呢 我在呢
Hi, I'm here. I'm here.
看着我
Look at me.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
没事的 没事的
It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.
没事的 没事的
It's gonna be okay. Okay.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
告诉我 你...
Okay, tell me, do you, uh...
你知道那是什么花吗
Do you know what flower that is?
是鸡蛋花 对吗
It's a plumeria, right?
这是鸡蛋花[读音不同]
It's a frangipani.
-什么 -鸡蛋花
- A what? - A frangipani.
-鸡蛋花 -没错...
- A frangipani. - It's a... Yeah.
等等 给
One second. Here you go.
你们是这么叫的吗
That's what you call it?
爱之花
The flower of love.
上帝让地球上开出这种花
It's like God put these on Earth
似乎是为了掩盖焚烧垃圾的臭味
to mask the smell of burning trash.
我已故的妈妈说过
My late mum used to say
生命是不能加速的
that nothing moves through life faster.
总有一天 它会开花
In one day, one can open,
变色 枯萎 再死去
it can change color, wilt, and then die.
来 给我 给我
Look... Here, pass it, pass it.
有时候你说的事...
Sometimes the things that you say...
左边还是右边
Left or right?
干什么
Uh... Uh, why?
这非常非常重要
It's very, very important.
你选
You choose.
基本上来说 如果你选择左边
Basically, if you choose your left,
那说明你已经是有对象的人了
it means you are technically off the market,
你在谈恋爱
you're in a relationship.
是的 所以...
Yeah, so it's...
选得好 选得好
Wow, wise choice. Wise choice.
七年
Seven years?
所以那说明 你开始
So that would mean that when you were
在马亚卢加号♥上干活时
beginning to work on the Mayaluga,
我还在过我的甜蜜16岁
I was celebrating my sweet 16?
没错
Yep.
上帝啊
Jeez.
那你的16岁甜蜜吗
And was it sweet, your 16th?
不 我妈妈第一次带我去了酒吧
No. No, my mom took me to my first bar.
我喝了十杯梅多利
I had like 10 shots of Midori...
上帝啊
Oh, my Lord.
这是我这辈子最糟糕的宿醉
Yeah. Worst hangover of my life, hands down.
所以你妈妈很狂野
So your mum's a wild one, eh?
算是内心年轻的那种吗
One of those young-at-heart types?
她就是年轻而已 她当时31岁
Oh, she's just young, period. She was 31.
怀你的时候吗
Oh, when she had you?
不 是那一晚
No. No, that night.
她怀我的时候15岁