What's the latitude?
北纬18度
Eighteen degrees north.
大概是1500平方英里的搜索区域
That's like a fifteen hundred square mile search area...
我们要死在这里了
We're gonna die out here.
我们没有在任何飞行航线上
We're not on any flight paths,
也没有任何航运航线...
there's no shipping lanes...
塔米...
Tami...
没人知道我们在这里
No one knows we're here.
我们不会有事的
We'll be fine.
你没事吧
You okay?
我不想觉得
I don't want to feel like
我在跟着你去探险
I'm following you on your adventures.
我觉得这真的是很棒的机会
I get that it's a really cool opportunity,
但我真的还没想回家
but I'm not really looking to go home yet.
那不是我想去的方向
It's not the direction I wanna go in,
如果你想去的话 那...
and if that's what you want, then...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不去
I'm not going.
我没让你那样做
I'm not asking you to do that.
我知道
I know.
我航行了半个世界才找到你
I sailed half the world to find you.
我不会放手的
I'm not just letting that go.
怎么了
What?
我能看看这个大家伙吗
Well, can I see this big bad boat?
这艘船55英尺
The boat's fifty-five feet...
14秒
Fourteen seconds...
也就是说我们的速度大概是...2.5节
Means we're going about two... two-and-a-half knots.
我们本可以25天抵达圣地亚哥
We could hit San Diego in twenty-five days.
但是因为逆风 可能要几个月...
But then with these headwinds, it could take months...
要是我们去的不是圣地亚哥呢
Well, what if we don't sail to San Diego?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说
I mean,
如果我们偏左走 去夏威夷呢
what if we hang left and we go to Hawaii?
就像过去的航海家一样
Like navigators did back in the day.
没错 但是绝大多数水手都没能成功 塔米
Yeah, but most of those sailors didn't make it, Tam.
如果错过了夏威夷...
If you miss Hawaii...
我知道 在抵达日本之前 什么都没有
I know, there's nothing till Japan.
这就好像在射两千英里外的移♥动♥靶
It's like a two thousand mile shot at a moving target.
如果我们错过夏威夷就死定了
If we miss Hawaii, we die.
那样将增加五百英里的航程
We'd be adding five hundred miles.
但那样我们会顺风顺水航行
Yeah, but the current and the wind would be behind us.
好吧
Okay.
左转19度...
Take a left on the nineteenth...
好的
Yeah.
我们达到码头的那一刻 我哭出来了
The moment we hit the dock, I cried out,
"天啊 回到伦吉拉环真高兴"
"God, I'm glad to be back in Rangiroa!"
有个朋友在附近
There's a fellow nearby,
他看着他的妻子然后对我们说
he looks to his wife and he says to us,
"你们不是在伦吉拉环..."
"You're not in Rangiroa..."
-"你们在阿帕塔基" -不
- "You're in Apataki." - No.
怎么会 好像相隔一百英里
How? That's like 100 miles away!
谁说不是
Yeah, no shit.
那是我这一生中最长的航行 理查德
The longest sail of my life, Richard.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry about that, darling.
大家干杯
Well, cheers, everyone.
干杯
Cheers.
你们为什么这么着急回伦敦
What's the, uh... What's the rush back to London,
-如果你们不介意我问的话 -这个啊
- if you don't mind me asking? - Ah.
是因为克里斯汀的父亲 他不太好
Well, it's Christine's father, he's not well.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他会没事吧
Will he be okay?
他94岁了
He's ninety-four.
很长寿了
It's a good innings.
你算是救命恩人了 理查德
You'd be a life-saver, Richard.
太美了
This is beautiful.
理查德 我们的姜汁啤酒喝完了...
Oh, Richard. We're out of ginger beer...
我们准备去会所买♥♥一些回来
We're just gonna go and grab some from the clubhouse. Okay?
请自便 我们马上回来
Make yourselves at home. We'll be back in a while.
谢谢
Thanks.
你觉得这个大家伙怎么样
So, what do you think of the big bad boat then?
我觉得四千英里太疯狂了...
I think four thousand miles is insane...
不过
Yeah, but
奋斗一个月的钱
in a month we'd make enough to fund
就够我们旅行一整年了
an entire year traveling together.
-一年吗 -嗯
- Oh, a year? - Ah.
说谁要跟你在一起一年了
Who said anything about a year?
你为什么想逃避我
Why are you trying to get rid of me?
你为什么想跟我上♥床♥
Why are you trying to have sex with me?
为什么不呢 这里行吗
Why not? Here?
现在是我们的船了 为什么不呢
I mean, it's our boat now, so why not?
所以你答应了吗
So you're in?
只是为了头等舱机票
Just for those first-class plane tickets.
-晚点吧 你这个老色鬼 -拜托
- Later, you dirty old man. - Come on.
亲爱的妈妈 抱歉很久没联♥系♥了
Dear Mum, sorry it's been a while.
我想告诉你 我要回家了
I wanted to let you know that I am going to be coming home.
我得到了一份工作 驾驶一艘豪华游艇
I got this job sailing this gorgeous yacht
从这里回到圣地亚哥
from down here back to San Diego.
大约需要三十天
It's about a thirty-day crossing,
希望我们能在万圣节之前抵达那里
so hopefully we'll get there right before Halloween.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
好像我们还有四分之一水箱的水
It looks like we have a quarter tank of water!
我真的希望你在镇上
I really hope you're in town
因为我会带去
because I'm going to be bringing
我的新男朋友
my new boyfriend.
他叫理查德
His name is Richard.
他比我大一点 他来自英格兰
He's a little bit older. Uh, he's from England.
我们在一起才几个月
We've only been together a few months now,
但是 怎么说呢 我真的觉得他就是我要找的人
but, I don't know, I really feel like he's the one.
一路顺风 小情侣
Bon voyage, lovers.
我觉得在我们一起
I guess we'll find out
穿越太平洋之后 就会见分晓了
after crossing the Pacific together.
总之
Anyway,
我等不及见到你 爷爷和奶奶了
I can't wait to see you and Gram and Grandpa.
还有爸爸 如果他在的话
Dad, if he's around.
很快就能见到你们了 很爱你们
I'll see you soon. I love you so much.
是这样
That's it.
我们已经吃光了所有新鲜食物
We've eaten all the fresh stuff.
好疼
Ouch.
都在这里了吗
Is this it?
没错 这是我能找到的所有能吃的了
Yeah. It's everything I could salvage.
这个 你得喝这个
Here. You need to drink this.
来吧
Come on.
好的 闭上眼睛
Okay, close your eyes.
你准备更爱我了吗
Are you ready to love me even more?
看 睁开眼
Look. Open your eyes.
这是花生酱吗
Is that peanut butter?
想要帮忙吗
Do you want a hand?
不用 我可以
No. I got it.
你现在有多爱我
How much do you love me right now?
-好吃吗 -嗯
- Is it good? - Mmm.
太好吃了
It's so good.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think of that?
-嗯 -真红啊
- Huh? - It's so red.
-拜托 -怎么
- Come on. - What?
这就是你描述
What, is that how you'd describe
莫奈画的方式吗 红色
a painting by Monet? Red?
-如果是红色的话 我会 -红色
- If it was red, I would. - Red.
没错
Yeah.
不 不 这日落不是红色
No. No. That sunset's not red.
这个日落是染了甜菜色的石榴