你会饿的,所以--不,不--
I'll get you some biscuits Don't you move a muscle now
我去给你拿点饼干,你现在一动也不要动
I'll get you biscuits
我给你拿饼干
Yes I'll get some biscuits
好的,我去拿点饼干
Are you feeling any warmer?
感觉暖和点了吗?
A little
一点
Uh, good to go, actually
呃,其实可以走了
So, your parents, they've, uh, gone on holiday?
你父母去度假了?
Oh, that's nice, Must be nice to skip, you know, gray old England
哦,真不错 离开灰暗的老英格兰 一定很舒服
Have they gone back home? What country are you from, Harri?
他们回老家了吗?你来自哪个国家,哈里?
Ms Daly, I think, um… I think it's time we just got going
戴利女士,我想......我想我们该走了
But you're wet
你还是湿的呢
To the police station?
去警♥察♥局?
Why are you so wet?
你怎么这么湿?
Uh--I fell in the pool Uh…
呃--我掉进游泳池里了 呃...
Look, I want to go now, okay?
听着,我现在就想去,好吗?
Harri…
哈里...
I know what's going on
我知道发生了什么
Heard your name on the radio
在广播中听到你的名字
Ms Daly, whatever you've heard…
戴利女士,无论你听到什么...
It's not true, okay? -Oh, Harri, stop the lying
这不是真的,好吗? -哈里,别撒谎了
I--I'm not--I'm not lying
我--我没有--我没有撒谎
Oh, stop the lying -It's--The radio is wrong Okay?
别撒谎了,-是电台在胡说,好吗?
Harri, will you listen to yourself?
哈里,听听你在说什么啊?
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
You were such a lovely boy
你以前是个可爱的孩子
You'll break your mammy's heart
你会伤透你妈妈的心的
Oh my God
我的上帝
Is that why they left?
这就是他们离开的原因吗?
Are they in on it too? -What? No Look, no--
他们也有份吗?-什么?不,听着,不 --
Ms Da-- -Don't you come near me!
别靠近我
Don't you come near me
不要靠近我
Just calm down Okay?
冷静下来,好吗?
Listen to me
听我说
I didn't survive what I went through in Belfast
我不得不离开贝尔法斯特
to come here and be taken advantage of and lied to by you
来到这里,被你们利用和欺骗
Ms Daly, look, you know me Okay?
戴利女士,听着,你了解我,好吗?
I don't know you I--
我不认识你
I don't know who you are
我不知道你是谁
You'll go where I tell you
我让你去哪儿你就去哪儿
You'll move when I tell you All right?
我叫你动你就动,好吗?
Just put it down-- -Don't!
放下吧 -不要
Okay Okay
好吧 好吧
Get back
回去
Okay I'll go All right--
好吧,我去
It's him! Please! -Oh shit!
是他求你了 -该死
Oh, but don't hurt him!
哦,但别伤害他!
Don't hurt him! No! Just--
别伤害他,别,只是 -
Just stop! Stop! Please! Just leave me alone, okay? I'm not--
停下来,住手!求你了,别烦我,好吗?我不是 --
I'm not-- -You fuckin' rat!
我不是 -你这该死的叛徒
Thought you could get a-fucking-way
还想着逍遥法外呢
Eh?
诶?
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh fuck! Fuck off!
哦,他妈的!滚开
No, no!
不,不
You think you can get away with what you've fucking done?
你以为你做了那些事还能逍遥法外吗?
You fucking little bastard!
你这该死的小杂种
You think you can get away with what you done?
你以为你能逍遥法外吗?
You dirty fucking Paki
你这个肮脏的巴基斯坦人
You dirty fucking Paki! I fucking hate you I fucking hate--
你这个肮脏的巴基斯坦人,我他妈恨你,我他妈恨 --
Ah, fu--
啊,操
Oh, come on, come on, come on
哦,来吧,来吧,来吧
Ah, fuck
啊,他妈的
Hah!
哈!
No, no, no!
不,不,不
No, no! No, you fuckin' stop!
不,不不,你♥他♥妈♥给我停下
You go when I fuckin' say you go
我叫你走 你才能走
Do you get that, Harri? Hey!
你明白吗,哈里?嘿
Hey! Hey!
嘿!
Fuckin' 'ell, Harri
他妈的,哈里
Absolutely fucked it
完全搞砸了
You tired, are ya? You tired?
你累了吗?你累了吗?
Are ya fuckin' tired? Yeah?
你♥他♥妈♥的累了吗?累吗?
Hey! You tired?
你累了吗?
What's that? What's that?
那是什么?那是什么?
Hey! You fucking looking-- Don't stare at me, lad!
别盯着我看 小子
Don't you fuckin' stare at me
别他妈的盯着我看
Who the fuck--No!
谁他妈
Don't you fuckin' go anywhere, you
你♥他♥妈♥的哪儿也别想去,你
Hey, I will break your fucking face, do you get that?
嘿,我会打烂你的脸,明白吗?
Got that? I'll fuckin' choke ya…
明白了吗?我要掐死你...
Eh?
诶?
This is for Jack
这是给杰克的
This is for all those innocent fuckin' people that you butchered
这是为了那些被你炸死的无辜者的
Don't you fuckin' look away -I--I--
别他妈看别处 我--我--
Be sure to say sorry
一定要说对不起
Will you say sorry? Will you say sorry?
你会说对不起吗?你会说对不起吗?
Say sorry Say fucking sorry! -I didn't fucking do it!
说对不起 说他妈的对不起 -不是我♥干♥的
You killed fucking Jack, though, didn't you?
是你杀了该死的杰克,对吗?
I didn't…
我没有...
Why you runnin', Harri?
你跑什么,哈里?
Nowhere to go, lad
无处可逃了,小伙子
Please Please, just let-- Please
求你了 求你了 就让-- 求你了
Look at you Pathetic
看看你,真可悲
Got you now, you little fuckin' prick
逮到你了,你个小混♥蛋♥
I don't want to die
我不想死
No, no, don't--don't go Don't go, please, please
不,不,别走 别走,求你了,求你了
Please don't go Please don't
请不要走 请不要走
Stop!
停下来
Please!
求你了
Help!
救命
Harri, hey, um…
哈里,嘿,嗯...
Uh, I--I've been trying to call you all night, but I can't get through
呃,我--我整晚都在给你打电♥话♥,但一直打不通
I'm--I'm really sorry about earlier
之前的事我真的很抱歉
The things they're saying about you--
他们说的你的那些事
You're right It's gone way too far, and it's all bullshit It's all lies
你说得没错,这太过分了,都是胡扯,都是谎言
And… I don't know why I acted that way, and it's--
我也不知道自己为什么会那样,而且
It was fucked up, and I'm so sorry
真是一团糟,我很抱歉
I'm really, really, really worried about you, Harri Please--
我真的,真的,真的很担心你,哈里 求你了 --
Please just-- Just--just call me back, please
请给我回电♥话♥,求你了
Oh, fuck, what?
哦,操,怎么了?
What the fuck--What the f--
搞什么搞
Thank you, John Well, this morning police apprehended and took into custody
谢谢你,约翰 今天上午,警方逮捕并拘留了
a 28-year-old man who is believed to be responsible for the London bombing
据信对昨天上午发生的伦敦爆♥炸♥案负有责任的
which took place yesterday morning
一名28 岁的男子
Paul Lock has been described by those who knew him
认识保罗-洛克的人这样评价他
as "harmless" and "a kind, gentle soul"
是 "无害的 "和 "善良温柔的灵魂"
With his motive for the attack still unclear,
他的袭击动机尚不清楚、
speakers in the wider London community are now asking
伦敦各界的发言者现在要求
what could have pushed this man's mental state to do such a terrible thing?
是什么促使他做出如此可怕的事情?
That was David Lister reporting live from central London
这是大卫-李斯特在伦敦市中心的现场报道
So, can you tell us more about Paul Lock?
能给我们介绍一下保罗-洛克吗?
Well, we've seen a statement from one of his schoolteachers
我们看到了他的一位老师的声明
who referred to him as "quiet and reserved"
称他 "沉默寡言"
They said they couldn't ever imagine Paul acting like this
他们说,他们无法想象保罗会做出这样的举动
It's just so far from the realm of possibility
这太不可能了
And that follows on from several other accounts by people who knew him
这是认识他的人对他的其他一些描述的补充
Mm, these stories about, uh, Lock's manifesto,
这些关于洛克宣言的故事
which was unearthed hours ago,
几小时前出现的
has shown a different side to him
展现了他的另一面
The 30-page document was filled with hate speech, threats,