克洛伊 这太愚蠢了 好吗 我什么都没做
All right? You know that
好吗?你知道的
I know you don't believe what they're saying, so what is it?
我知道你不相信他们说的话,那到底怎么回事呢?
'Cause I don't get it
因为我不明白
You're trying-- You're trying to save your own face?
你想保住自己的面子?
I--I don't know -
我--我不知道--
Look, I get--I get it's overwhelming, people sharing your photos and whatnot,
听着,我明白 - -我明白这让人不知所措,人们分享你的照片什么的、
and it--it's happening to me--
同样也发生在我身上
It's--They're coming for me Okay?
他们是来找我的,好吗?
And I just, uh…
我只是...
I just need someone, uh, to talk to
我只是需要找个人,呃,聊聊
So let's go back to the psychology you mentioned,
让我们回到你提到的心理学、
because what I see here is an ordinary looking man,
因为我看到的是一个相貌普通的男人
early to mid 20s, perhaps?
20岁 到 20 出头?
Well, is this a normal man?
这是个正常人吗?
How can we tell from this one picture?
我们怎么能从这张照片上看出什么呢?
What I see here is a man who has almost certainly been radicalized
我看到的是一个几乎肯定已经激进化的人
I mean, that's the nature of these…
我的意思是,这就是这些...
Now, you say radicalized--
现在,你说激进
Uh, hell--hello?
呃,你--你好?
Oh, he--hello, Mr Bhavsar This is Dr Smith calling with your test results
哦,你--你好,巴夫萨尔先生 我是史密斯医生 带来了您的检查结果
Uh… uh, sorry, doc-- Uh… uh, what?
呃......呃,对不起,医生 -- 呃......呃,什么?
Yes, from your recent blood test, sir
是的,从你最近的验血结果来看,先生
Uh… uh… Right, okay
好吧,好吧
Uh, well, I didn't--Uh--
呃,好吧,我没有 - 呃 -
Am I talking to Mr Ramesh Bhavsar?
我是在跟拉梅什-巴夫萨尔先生说话吗?
No He's, um…
不,他......
Uh, wh--
呃,
Wait, it's, uh… It's 2:00 am
等等,现在是......现在是凌晨两点
Who am I talking to?
你是谁?
No, so--Uh, sorry Why--why are you calling so late?
不,对不起,你为什么这么晚打电♥话♥来?
Who is this?
你是谁?
Is that you, Harri?
是你吗,哈里?
Leave me the fuck alone Okay? -We're gonna find you
别烦我,好吗?-我们会找到你的
We're gonna burn you alive-- -Fuck off
我们要活活烧死你 --滚开
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck off
滚开
The fuck…
他妈的...
Go to your bed, Flynn Bed!
回你的床上去,弗林 上♥床♥
Fuck
他妈的
No, no, no
不,不,不
Wh--
什么
Fuck off
滚开
Ah, fuck…
啊,他妈的...
Fuck!
妈的
Emergency Which service? -Uh, police Police, please
紧急情况 需要哪项服务? -警♥察♥ 请接警♥察♥局
Please hold
请别挂断
Police -Uh, hi Someone's broken into my flat
警♥察♥ -有人闯进了我的公♥寓♥
And I think-- I think they're trying to find me
我想--我想他们是想找到我
Can I take your postcode, please, sir?
请问您的邮编是多少,先生?
Uh, yeah Uh Talpham Close, number 5 SW12 ALW
呃,是的 呃 Talpham Close,5 号♥ SW12 ALW
AMW, sorry Uh…
AMW,对不起...
Unfortunately, that's not…
不幸的是,这不是...
That is-- -No, no! Uh, sorry, um, I'm not there now
不,不!呃,对不起,呃,我现在不在那儿
Uh, I'm at my parents' house, but, I, uh, I'm on my own
呃,我在父母家,但是,我,呃,我自己一个人
There's no one here -What is the address where you are now?
这里没人 -你现在的地址是什么?
Uh… The Brook, Stroud Lane, Y035 5CT
小溪,斯特劳德巷,Y035 5CT
Okay Are you in any immediate danger?
你现在有危险吗?
Yes! I think--I mean, no--No But, uh, listen, I've--
是的,我想,我是说,不,不 但是,呃,听着,我...
I've been getting death threats all night Okay?
我整晚都在收到死亡威胁,好吗?
They're being-- They've called this house and they--
他们给这房♥子打了电♥话♥,他们 --
They've, uh-- -Who are they?
他们是谁?
They've broken into my flat Uh, people! People online
他们闯进了我的公♥寓♥,呃,有人!网上的人
I don't know their names Just people
我不知道他们的名字
But they've broken into my flat I've seen it
但他们闯进了我的公♥寓♥,我看到了
Can I take your name, please?
请问您叫什么名字?
Uh, yeah, Harri Bhavsar
嗯,是的,哈里-巴夫萨尔
Look, I--I've--Huh? I've already spoken to 101 already, okay?
你看,我 - 我 - 啊?我已经和101谈过了,好吗?
Okay, I can see that you've spoken to 101 already
好吧,我知道你已经和 101 说过了
I've got your details
我这有你的详细资料
Someone will be where you are now in due time
适当的时候,会派人去你现在的位置
Is anyone there with you now? -No--no! No, I'm on my own
现在有人和你在一起吗?-没有没有,我一个人
Okay Well, I need you to sit tight
好吧,我需要你坐稳
We'll get officers out to you as soon as we can
我们会尽快给您派出警员
Unfortunately, it's a little busy -Uh…
不幸的是,现在有点忙 -呃...
Okay Can I--Can I just get a time? Please
能给我个时间吗?好吗
Uh, I won't be able to give you a time, I'm afraid
恐怕我不能给你确定的时间
Your call has been logged, and we'll get officers out to you as soon as we can
您的来电已记录在案,我们会尽快派工作人员与您联♥系♥
It's very busy at the moment
目前非常繁忙
So you'll have to sit tight, okay? -Okay, yeah
所以你呆在那里别动,好吗?-好的
Well, I guess I'm gonna have to, aren't I?
我想我必须这么做,不是吗?
Okay, Mr Bhavsar Thank you very much
好的,巴夫萨尔先生 非常感谢
Okay, bye -Goodbye
好的,再见 -再见
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck it
去他妈的
For fuck's sake, Flynn
他妈的,弗林
Flynn!
弗林
Good boy
好孩子
Stay
停留
Shh
嘘
Shh
嘘
Flynn Flynn Ssshh Sshh
弗林 弗林 嘘 嘘
Oh shit, shit, shit, shit
哦,该死,该死,该死
Stay
别动
Stay Stay
别动 别动
Oh fuck, fuck, fuck
哦,操,操,操
Flynn! Hey, hey, hey Shh
弗林 嘘
Come here Come here Come on
过来 过来 过来
Flynn! Flynn, Flynn, Flynn, Flynn
弗林!弗林,弗林,弗林,弗林
Come on, come on Come on
来吧,来吧 来吧
Come on Come on
来吧 来吧
Come on There
来吧
No, no--
不,不 --
No, Flynn! Flynn, Flynn!
不,弗林!弗林, 弗林!
Flynn! Flynn!
弗林!弗林
Flynn!
弗林
Flynn…
弗林...
Flynn--
弗林
Flynn
弗林
Flynn
弗林
Flynn
弗林
Flynn
弗林
Flynn
弗林
Flynn
弗林
Oh, fuck--
哦,他妈的 -
Fuck
操
Shit Shit!
该死 该死
He's here!
他在这
Hey! Hey! Front door!
前门
Hey! Front door!
前门
He's here! Get--
他在这 抓住-
Hurry up! Come 'ead! Front--
快点过来 前面
Front door! Open the door!
前门!开门
Come on! Gonna get--
过来 过来打开
Front door!
前门
Come on! Hurry up!
来吧 快点
The phone--
电♥话♥
Come on, come on, come on, come on
来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧
Hey Hey Over here
嘿嘿 这边
What?
什么?
I heard a creak -Where?