我听到嘎吱声 哪里?
You sure? -I'm sure He's in there
你确定?-我确定他就在里面
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
你在哪里?
What the fuck are you doing? -Did you hear that?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?-你听到了吗?
Get your shit together! Look here, I'm going downstairs
收拾好你的东西 听着,我要下楼了
Yeah
是的
He's here! He's here!
他在这里 他在这里
Come here! Come 'ead! He's here!
过来 过来 他在这里
You're fuckin' dead now, Harri!
你♥他♥妈♥的死定了,哈里!
Where is he?
他在哪里?
He was just here!
他刚刚还在这里
Fucking find him!
他妈的找到他
Come on, Harri!
来吧,哈里
Fuck! -Gone in here!
他妈的 -进来了
Where the fuck is he?
他他妈的在哪里?
Oh fu--
哦
He's in here!
他在这里
He's here! He's here! He's on the roof!
他在这里 他在这里 他在屋顶上
It's all right -Fuck!
这下好了 -妈的
Don't know where to fucking go! -Where are you goin', Spider-Man?
不知道他妈的该往哪跑 -你要去哪,蜘蛛侠?
Fucking hell, man! You're not going anywhere, lad!
他妈的地狱,男人!你哪儿也别想去 伙计
Oi Hey, move Move, I'm gonna fucking film it
嘿,让开,我他妈要拍下来了
You're gonna fly, Harri!
你会飞起来的,哈里
Whoa! Uh-oh!
哇哦 啊哦
Go 'ead, keep climbing
继续爬
Don't fuckin' worry, Harri I'm comin' for ya
别他妈担心,哈里,我来救你了
Go on! Quick, grab him!
去吧快,抓住他
All right, then
好吧,那么
Go 'ead Wahey!
去吧 瓦黑!
You stay there! Come on--
你待在那儿 来吧
What happened?
怎么了?
Oi! Fucking what's happened?
喂 他妈的怎么了?
Fuck! He's up! He's going! -What?
妈的,他起来了,他要跑了 -什么?
He's going! Go! Go!
他要跑了,走!走!
Go! Fucking--
走吧,他妈的
Ms Daly! Ms Daly!
戴利女士 戴利女士
Ms Daly!
戴利女士
Ms Daly! Ms Daly, hey! Help me, please!
戴利小姐 戴利小姐,请帮帮我
Ms Daly!
戴利女士
Ms Daly! Ms Daly!
戴利女士 戴利女士
Oh, for Heaven's sake
哦,看在上帝的份上
Hey, hey! Ms Daly! It's me, Harri, from next door!
戴利小姐!戴利小姐是我,隔壁的哈里
You have to let me in right now, okay? -What does he want?
你得马上让我进去,好吗?-他想干什么?
Ms Daly! Ms Daly, open the door, please!
戴利女士 戴利小姐,请开门
It's me, Harri, Ramesh and Isha's son from next door
是我,哈里,拉梅什和隔壁伊莎的儿子
You have to let me in right now, okay? -Do you know what time it is?
你得马上让我进去,好吗?-你知道现在几点了吗?
Ms Daly, look, there's people, they're following me!
戴利小姐,有人在跟踪我
If you don't let me in right now, they're gonna fu--they're gonna kill me, okay?
如果你现在不让我进去 他们会杀了我,好吗?
Please! Open the door! -All right, just a minute
求你了开门 -好的,稍等
Open the door! -Just a minute!
开门 -等一下
Fuck! -God above
操 -上帝在上
Lock--Okay, just-- Just lock the door!
锁门 好吧 锁门就好
Are all your doors locked? -Yes
你所有的门都锁了吗?-是
And--and the windows?
窗户呢?
Okay…
好吧...
Is everything locked? -Yes
所有东西都锁了吗?-是
Is everything locked?
所有东西都上锁了吗?
Do you hear? -Yes, everything's locked!
你听到了吗?-是的,都锁上了
And if you don't tell me what's going on,
如果你不告诉我发生了什么事
I'll go back round and unlock it and put you back out
我回去把锁打开,再把你放出去
I'm sorry, I just really need your help -Oh my God, look at the state of you
对不起,我真的需要你的帮助 -天哪,看看你现在的样子
You're soaking wet
你湿透了
There now There's more towels there, and they're dry,
现在那里有更多的毛巾,而且都是干的、
and there's a dry sweater
还有一件干毛衣
Now, you sit there and tell me what's goin' on
现在,你坐在那里,告诉我发生了什么事
They broke into my home They have masks They have weapons
他们闯入我家 他们带着面具 他们有武器
Wait a minute, Harri Slow down now -And--
等一下,哈里,慢一点
Who's they? Is it burglars?
他们是谁?是小偷吗?
They killed Flynn
他们杀了弗林
They fucking killed my dog
他们杀了我的狗
They killed my fucking dog
他们杀了我的狗
Harri, look at me
哈里,看着我
Look at me
看着我
Have you taken drugs?
你吸毒了吗?
What? No! Wha--No, no!
什么?什么?不 不
I'm being serious They could be coming here next, do you understand?
我是认真的,他们下一步可能会来这里,你明白吗?
Why would they be coming here? Are they following you?
他们为什么要来这里?他们在跟踪你吗?
I got a head start, but I--I don't know
我先走了一步,但我--我不知道
There has been a horrible mix-up
那是非常可怕的误认
They--they think I'm someone that I'm not,
他们---他们以为我是某个人,其实我不是、
or that I--I did something that I didn't do
或者说我--我做了一些我没有做的事情
And…
还有
It's all online, and I, uh…
这一切都在网上,我...
We… we need to call the pol--
我们......我们得给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
Uh, we need to call the police, okay? Yeah
我们得报♥警♥,好吗?好的
Right No, no, no,Don't you call the police
对 不 不 不 你不要报♥警♥
Because by the time they get here, you'll be dead from hypothermia
因为等他们赶到时,你已经因体温过低而死了
You'll dry yourself with those towels, put on that dry sweater,
你要用毛巾擦干身体,穿上干毛衣、
and I'll go and make us a cup of tea
我去给我们泡杯茶
Put on the clothes, and I'll drive you to the police station myself
穿上衣服,我亲自送你去警♥察♥局
Okay?
好吗?
Okay
好的
I--I'm sorry for--for waking you
我很抱歉吵醒了你
and just bringing all this shit to your door
让这些破事影响了你
You're all right Sure, wasn't asleep anyway
没事的 当然,反正也没睡着
I potter around at night with the radio on
我晚上不开收音机睡不着
This bombing, awful business
那个爆♥炸♥ 太可怕了
Do you take sugar?
你吃糖吗?
Uh, s--sorry?
对不起?
In your tea Do you take sugar? -Uh, no No, thank you
茶里要加糖吗?-不用了,谢谢
…about town… -Right What did he say?
......关于小镇......-对 他说了什么?
Mm, that was a close call -Doesn't bear thinking about
真是千钧一发 -不忍♥回想
Uh, now, we haven't seen any arrests made yet
呃,现在,我们还没有看到任何逮捕行动
However, there's been quite the buzz on social media
然而,社交媒体上的讨论却相当热烈
regarding the whole situation
对于整个事件
Uh, you'll remember earlier on,
你应该还记得之前的事
the police put out a call for help from the public…
警方向公众发出求助电♥话♥...
Milk and no sugar
牛奶和无糖
…that seems to have really rallied the whole country together
......这似乎真的把整个国家团结在了一起
It seems as if the Internet may have done what the police could not do
互联网似乎已经完成了警方无法完成的任务
and named the suspect
并指认出了嫌疑人
Right If you've been anywhere on social media in the past few hours…
如果你在过去几个小时里在社交媒体上...
Hm I'll just leave the teabag in -…you will know the name Harri Bhavsar
我就把茶包留在里面吧--......你会知道哈利巴夫萨尔这个名字的
It's trending all over Harri Bhavsar, yes
是的,哈里-巴夫萨尔到处都在谈论这个问题
Uh, a young man, only in his 20s Uh, he's the--
呃,一个年轻人,才20多岁 呃,他是 --
The video footage of Mr Bhavsar
巴夫萨尔先生的视频录像
at the scene of the crime this morning, clear as day
今早在犯罪现场,一清二楚
Uh, we've seen an endless number of sightings…
呃,我们已经看到了无数的目击者......
Um, so…
那么...
He is the terrorist Wha--A calculated murderer
他就是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥--蓄意谋杀者
No sugar, it's the blue one -Thanks
没有糖,是蓝色的那杯 -谢谢
So, uh, these men you said were after you, how many were there?
你说的那些追杀你的人 有多少人?
Two I think
我想有两个
And they had weapons, you say?
你说他们有武器?
Yeah Bats, hammers I--I don't know what else
球棍、锤子 我不知道还有什么
And do you think they're still following you, like, close by?
你觉得他们还在追你吗,就在附近?
I don't know
我不知道
Ms Daly, maybe--Let's just forget the tea, and let's just--let's just go
戴利女士,还是别喝茶了,我们走吧
No, no You stay where you are
不,不,你留在原地
You'll be hungry, so -No, no--