《网络指控》
For me, like, no All right
对我来说,就像,没有 好吧
We might have to do a coordination thing
我们可能要先商量一下
You use the east wing, I'll use the west wing
你住东翼,我住西翼
Sorry, Fresh Prince of Yorkshire
对不起,约克郡新王子
Such an upper-class bro
太上流社会了兄弟
That's a stretch We only moved there when I was ten
这也太夸张了吧,我十岁时才搬到那里。
Oh, feed me caviar with that silver spoon, would you?
哦,用那把银勺子喂我鱼子酱,好吗?
Oh, shut up! Caviar is only reserved for me and Flynn
哦,闭嘴!鱼子酱只留给我和弗林
All right? You're gettin' none of that -Hmm
好吗?一勺都不给你 -哼
So I'm not getting red carpet treatment from the Bhavsars?
这么说,我不会得到巴夫萨家族的红地毯待遇啦?
You think I'd bring you there if my parents were there? Are you mad?
如果我父母在家,你觉得我会带你去吗?你疯了吗?
Wait Am I, like, your dirty little secret?
等等 我是你不能见人的小秘密吗?
Trust me, if you knew my parents, you'd know why All right?
相信我,如果你了解我的父母,你就会知道为什么,好吗?
They're jokers They'd find every possible way of making it weird
他们超爱搞怪,他们会想尽一切办法搞怪的
If you say so
是你说的哦
I will tell them soon All right? I promise
我很快就会告诉他们,好吗?我保证
Pinkie promise?
拉勾保证?
Promise, then! -No, but--Do you want this promise?
那就拉勾吧 -不,但是--你想拉勾吗?
'Cause you're acting like you don't
因为你表现得好像你不想要
Ah, aah! -Can't break that now
啊,啊 -现在不能受伤啊
Fuckin' hell -So, I can't wait to meet Flynn
疼死了 -我等不及要见弗林了
And, of course, chilling in the Bhavsar Palace with not one but two dogs
好想在巴夫萨宫,和两条不是一条狗 一起乘凉哦
What, are you sayin' I'm a dog? -More so than Flynn? 100%
什么,你说我是条狗? -比弗林还狗?百分百确定
Well, at least I'm not a donkey like you
好吧,至少我不像你这头驴子
Oh, really?
哦,真的吗?
Mmm-mmm-mmm
嗯--嗯--嗯
You reckon? Yeah? -Yeah
你觉得呢,咋样? -还行
Hmm? Well, the dog says, if you clean up a bit
嗯?嗯,狗说,如果你在离开之前
before you leave, it'd be amazing
打扫一下,那就太棒了
No chance -Yeah, didn't think you would
想都别想 -是啊,就知道你不会
All right
好的
See you tomorrow, okay? -See you
明天见,好吗? -再见
You gonna be all right comin' down? -Yeah, yeah
你接下来没事吧? -是的,是的
I'll just message you before I go -Cool Okay
我走之前会给你发个信息 -好的
That one? It's a…
那个?这是一个...
Yeah, that one's probably better
是啊,那个可能更好
Like this?
像这样?
Oh!
哦!
'Scuse me, mate?
打扰一下,伙计?
'Scuse me
对不起
…suspicious behavior
...可疑行为
Help keep our station safe
帮助确保我们的车站安全
Speak to a member of staff, and we'll be happy to help
请与我们的工作人员联♥系♥,我们将竭诚为您服务
Spot it and we'll stop it
发现,我们会保护你
This bloody country, honestly Cor, blimey
这个该死的国家,老实说,不敢相信
The 10:42 South Talbot Trains service to St James' Cove…
10:42 开往圣詹姆斯湾的南塔尔博特列车...
…departure from platform eight
......离开八号♥站台
We are due to arrive into St James' Cove at 11:45
我们将于 11:45 抵达圣詹姆斯湾
Please have your tickets ready for inspection Thank you
请准备好检票 谢谢
Yeah Definitely
当然
It was like--
这就像
Yeah, Thursday
是的,星期四
What the fuck? Yo, you see this?
搞什么鬼?哟,你看见这个吗?
It says "explosion"…
上面写着 "爆♥炸♥"...
We were just there -God!
我们刚刚就在那里 -上帝啊
Oh shit
该死
Hi I've just seen the news
嗨,我刚看到新闻
You'll think I'm being over the top,
你可能会觉得我太夸张了
but can you just send me a text, let me know you're okay?
但你能不能给我发个短♥信♥ 让我知道你没事?
Hi, sis, it's me Um, listen, have you been able to get through to Mum?
嗨,姐姐,是我 嗯,听着,你能联♥系♥上妈妈吗?
I've tried calling her, but she's not picking up
我给她打过电♥话♥,但她不接
I'm a bit worried -I've just--
我有点担心 -我刚刚 --
Uh, I just want you to give me a call when you get this, if you can
呃,我只是想让你看到之后给我打个电♥话♥,如果可以的话
Just wanna make sure-- -Breaking reports of an explosion…
我只是想确认一下 -突发报道有爆♥炸♥...
Hey -God, babe! You okay?
嘿 -天啊,宝贝你还好吗?
Please tell me you're okay
请告诉我你没事
Yeah, yeah No, no, I'm fine I'm on the train miles away
是的,是的 不,不,我很好,我在几英里外的火车上
Did you--Did you see anything?
你--你看到什么了没?
No, not at all -Oh my God, babe It's all over the news
没,啥也没看见 -哦,我的天,宝贝,新闻上都在说呢
What are they saying? -An explosion at Central Junction!
他们在说什么? -中♥央♥路口发生爆♥炸♥
Seriously? Do you think I should get off the train?
真的吗?你觉得我应该下车吗?
Um… I--I don't know Where are you? -No It's fine I'm fine
我不知道,你到哪了? -没事,我很好
Shit, I better call my mum She'll freak out
妈的,我最好打电♥话♥给我妈妈,她会吓坏的
Call me back after, straightaway
之后直接给我回电♥话♥
Just give us a call back…
请给我们回电...
Just saw it… -Have you just got the same?
刚看到的...... -你也刚收到吗?
No, I'm fine… -We were just there…
不,我很好......-我们刚才就在那里......
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your train manager speaking
女士们先生们,我是列车长
We are currently trying to find out more information about what happened
目前,我们正试图了解更多有关事件的信息
I'm sure you've all heard about this explosion…
我相信你们都听到了关于这次爆♥炸♥...
…South Talbot Trains service to St James' Cove,
...前往圣詹姆斯湾的南塔尔博特列车服务、
calling at Bracknell, Little Frint,
停靠布拉克内尔、小弗林特、
Barnscombe, Angeville…
巴恩斯科姆、安格维尔...
Harri!
哈里
All right, Dad?
好吗,爸爸?
…and St James' Cove
......和圣詹姆斯湾
This train is formed of eight coaches…
这列火车由八辆客车组成...
I'm all right
我没事
Yeah
是的
Glad to see you all in one piece -Tell me about it
很高兴看到你一块也不差 -谁说不死呢
Come on, then
那就回吧
All across the city, London's transport
伦敦全城的交通
has been brought to a standstill
已经基本瘫痪
So far, seven people have been confirmed dead at the scene
到目前为止,已确认有七人当场死亡
Ugh, good God -More than 50…
唉,上帝啊 -超过50...
Imagine if you'd woken up late or stopped for a coffee
想象一下,如果你起晚了,或者停下来喝杯咖啡
That could've been you! -Eh
那可能是你-呃
I nearly did help this lady with her bags That would've been the holiday canceled
我差一点就帮这位女士提行李了。差一点假期就泡汤了
Yeah Yeah, that would have been a total disaster
是啊是啊,那会是一场灾难
For us, obviously
对我们来说,显然
I don't think I've ever seen her crack a smile
我从没见她笑过
She doesn't do smiles
她不会笑
What is that noise?
那是什么声音?
Ugh, your mum's car alarm Keeps going on and off, on and off
你妈妈的汽车警报器总是响了又停,停了又响
Just like our love life
就像我们的爱情生活
Hey, listen, don't be, uh… going on about the attack in front of your mum, right?
嘿,听着,别......在你妈妈面前提袭击的事,好吗?
She's a nervous wreck -Oh, when is she not?
她神经过敏 -哦,她什么时候不是这样?
Yeah
是的
She's fixed it
她修好了
Okay Good luck!
好的 祝你好运
Look, sweetheart!
看看,亲爱的
Mum, I'm okay -Oh God Come here
妈妈,我没事 -天哪,过来
Ohhh! -I'm all right
哦 -我没事
This is new
这是新的
Yeah, it is new, and it's very expensive, so don't touch it
是的,它是新的,而且很贵,所以别碰它
What, you set it up yourself? -No
什么,你自己安装的?-不是
I paid someone to do it
我花钱请人装的
Apparently, you can look at it on your phone,
显然,你也可以在手♥机♥上查看
but luckily for you, I haven't figured that bit out yet
但幸运的是,我还没有搞清楚怎么弄
Oh, so I'm still okay to trash the place, then?
哦,那我还是可以把这个地方弄得一团糟吗?
No, you're not
不,千万别
Flynn! Come here!
弗林!过来
Oh! Who's a good boy?
谁是好孩子?
Oh, I missed you Come on
哦,我好想你 来吧
Go on!
继续
Fetch!
抓住!
Go on!
继续!
Fuck
操
Silly fool gave himself a splinter messing around in the treehouse
傻子在树屋里乱搞,把自己弄得满身是刺
Ugh, Ramesh, you really should take that rickety old thing down