唉,拉梅什,你真该把那个摇摇欲坠的破玩意拆了
It's a death trap -Don't be so dramatic
就是个死亡陷阱 -别那么夸张
It's not death trap, I built it myself! -Fuck!
这不是死亡陷阱,我自己造的!-妈的
Hah! When was the last time you were up there?
哈!你上次上去是什么时候?
…targeting innocent commuters… -Seven or eight years?
......以无辜乘客为目标......-七年还是八年前?
As the search for the bomber begins,
开始搜寻炸♥弹♥客
police have urged any witnesses with information on the--
警方敦促任何目击者提供有关
God You know what I just thought? -What?
你知道我刚才在想什么吗?-什么?
The airport -Oh, fuck
机场 -哦 完了
You'll be fine
你们会没事的
There'll be loads of queues and delays -I know We'd better leave early, huh?
肯定会有很多延误和排队 -我知道,我们最好早点出发,嗯?
You'll definitely get stopped and searched
你肯定会被拦截和搜查的
Ugh!
唉!
Nothing like a good invasive strip search
没有什么比脱♥光♥衣服搜身更爽的了
That is what I'm saying, Ramesh
这就是我要说的,拉梅什
Look at you You look like…
看看你 你看起来像...
I fit the profile -You fit the profile!
我符合特征 -你符合罪犯特征侧写!
This is not funny
这一点都不好笑
No, okay -This is not something to laugh about
不,好吧 -这可不是开玩笑的事情
Okay? -Anyway, the police are shit
好吗?-不管怎样,警♥察♥屁用没有
They'll never find him -Oh, for goodness' sake
他们永远也找不到他 -哦,看在上帝的份上
Not this again -Why? What's happened?
别再这样了 -为什么?怎么了?
You know Mrs Daly down the road? -Mmm?
你认识路边的戴利太太吗?-嗯?
She got burgled a couple of months ago
她几个月前被盗了
Took two and a half hours for the police to arrive
警♥察♥花了两个半小时才赶到
That was our local police, not the Met
那是我们当地的警♥察♥,不是伦敦警♥察♥厅
The police are the police
天下乌鸦一般黑
It's a matter of principle -They're not--It's not the same thing
基本事实 -它们不是--这不是一回事
I don't think you can compare a burglary to a bombing
入室盗窃与爆♥炸♥事件的处理速度 不能相提并论
Will you put your phone away? -Anyway…
你能把手♥机♥收起来吗?-无论如何...
What's so urgent?
什么事这么急?
Someone seems very persistent
有人似乎很执着
Well, yeah, that's 'cause she uses the send button as punctuation
是啊,那是因为她把发送按钮当成标点符号♥了
She? She! -She
她?-她
She, she -Fuck's sake
她,她 他妈的
You hear that? She
你听到了吗?她
She! -Fuck's sake
她-他妈的
What's her name?
她叫什么名字?
Hmm?
嗯?
Chloe
克洛伊
Chloe!
克洛伊
Chloe's a nice name
克洛伊是个好名字
I know
我知道
Chloe's a Nice girl, I bet -Is she your girlfriend?
克洛伊是个好女孩,我打赌 -她是你女朋友吗?
She might not be a girlfriend -Well, why not?
她可能不是女朋友 -为什么不是?
Are you gonna get married?
你会结婚吗?
Oh, stop it! -Come on!
哦,别说了-来吧
This is why I don't tell you anything -I want to be a granddad
这就是我什么都不告诉你的原因 -我想当爷爷
Stop it! -You look like a fucking granddad
别说了-你看起来像个该死的老爷爷
She might just be a friend with benefits!
她可能只是个炮♥友♥!
What? -Huh?
什么?-嗯?
How'd you know what a friend with benefits is? -Where'd you learn that?
你怎么知道那是炮♥友♥的? -你从哪儿学的?
Why shouldn't I know what a friend with benefits is?
我为什么就不能知道什么是 "炮♥友♥"呢?
Ahem I've had quite a few of them -Oh, Mum
我曾经有过不少啊 -哦,妈妈
Ohh Okay -Oh, for fuck's sake
好吧 -哦,看在上帝的份上
No one wants to hear that shit -Pass the wine
没人想听这些废话 -把酒递过来
Okay, I will. All right
好的,我会的。 好吧
Have fun -Thank you!
玩得开心 -谢谢!
We will -Text when you get to the airport
我们会的 -到机场后给我发短♥信♥
Text me when Chloe arrives -Fuck's sake
克洛伊到了给我发短♥信♥ -天啊
Okay Let's go, please
好了,我们走吧
Okay -Oh, and don't burn the house down
好吧 -别把房♥子烧了
All right See ya -Bye!
好的 再见
We'll try our best, eh?
我们会尽力的,对吧?
Hungry. em?
饿了?
Sit
坐下
Go on
继续
You eat better than I do, boy
你吃得比我好,孩子
Ah
啊
Oh, interesting
哦,有意思
I'm the luckiest girl in the world? Thank you
我是世界上最幸运的女孩?谢谢
You should feel lucky
你应该感到幸运
You're getting a once-in-a-lifetime chance to stay at the Bhavsar Palace
入住巴夫萨宫的机会千载难逢
Hello?
喂?
Come on
来吧
This trash Internet, man I do not miss this
这个垃圾网络,想起来就头疼
Yo, can you hear me?
哟,你能听到我吗?
Yeah, yeah, you're back -Sorry The Wi-Fi here is shit
是的,是的,你回来了 -对不起,这里的无线网络太差了
Apart from the dodgy Internet, is it nice to be back home?
除了网络有点狗屎,回家的感觉好吗?
Yeah? I mean, it's nice Yeah, nice to get some peace and quiet
是吗?我是说,这样很好, 是啊,过上一天平静的日子也不错
For a day, at least, till your naggin' arse comes over tomorrow
等你明天过来就又要不得安宁了
I can stay at home
那我不去了
Oh, no, please don't do that I do not wanna be here on my own
哦,不,千万别,我可不想一个人呆在这里
Oh… That's what I thought
哦......我是这么想的
It's the ghost, isn't it?
家里有鬼,是不是?
Yeah, you know me too well -So, Mr Harri Bhavsar
是啊,你太了解我了 -那么,哈里-巴夫萨先生
Has your room still got, you know, that horrible blue? The shitty posters?
你房♥间还是那种瘆人的蓝色吗?满墙的垃圾海报?
I mean, the blue's gone, but the shitty posters are still there
我的意思是,不蓝了,但垃圾海报还在那里
Mm You know what?
你知道吗?
I'm startin' to have second thoughts about us
我要好好考虑考虑分手了
Yup I don't blame you, to be honest
老实说,我不怪你。
Oh my God, How weird
哦,我的上帝,这么奇怪
What?
什么?
You've gotta see this, babe -What is it?
你得看看这个,宝贝 -这是什么?
Uh, turn on the TV
打开电视
TV's on
电视开着呢
No, like, go to the news
不,去看新闻
I'm not trying to watch the news now -Oh, just do it! Please, please trust me
我现在不想看新闻 -哦,赶紧看,请相信我
I wanna see if you see what I see -All right, fine
我想看看你是否和我看到的一样 -好吧,好吧
…the CCTV photos…
...闭路电视照片...
Is it just me, or does that bomber look just like you?
是我的错觉,还是那个炸♥弹♥客看起来很像你啊?
If you squint, like, a little -What the fuck?
如果你眯起眼睛,一点点 -他妈的是什么?
Right? -The suspect…
对吗?-嫌疑人...
Shut up, man That's not me, is it? -…wearing dark trousers…
闭嘴,那不是我,对吧?-......穿着深色裤子...
No,like obviously, it's not like you you-- -Chloe
不,很明显,不像你 -克洛伊
But it could be you
但有可能是你
Chloe, That's not me -
克洛伊,那不是我
Not me Right? -Oh my God
不是我,对吧?-天啊
What a way to find out you have a fucking doppelgänger
真是个好办法 发现自己有个该死的替身,
You must have a twin, mate -Twin?
你肯定是双胞胎把,伙计 -双胞胎?
First of all, have you seen what he's wearin'?
首先,你看到他穿的是什么了吗?
Obviously! -He's not my --Look at the shoes!
很明显 -他不是我的--看鞋
Different shoes, whatever
不同的鞋子,随便什么
He fucking is
他就是
It's almost uncanny, like, same vibe, same gray hat, beard…
这太不可思议了,气质也像,灰色帽子也像,胡子也像...
Harri, it could be you
哈里,可能是你
Based on what? You can't even see the guy's face
凭什么?根本看不到那家伙的脸
Mmm! Who knew I was dating a little bad boy?
嗯 谁能想到我在和一个坏小子约会呢?
All right, stop now. All right? It's not funny
好了,别说了,好吗?这不好玩
Boo! You're no fun
你一点也不好玩
Listen, your bomber secrets are safe with me, Hazza
听着,你是炸♥弹♥客的秘密 我不会说出去的,哈扎
Ride or die shit -All right, no
死也不会说出去的 -好吧,不
Now, that was not funny -Oh, come on
这一点都不好笑 -哦,别这样
It was a little funny -It's not
有点意思 -一点都没有
Don't grump on me You ain't got a sense of humor now?
别对我发牢骚,你现在没有幽默感了吗?
I do have a sense of humor It's just not funny, is it? People have died!
我是有幽默感,但这一点都不好笑,不是吗?有人死了
Yeah I--I'm not making fun of that, obviously Like, that's sad, but…
是啊,我不是笑那个,显然那让人很伤心,但...
Resemblance, right?
确实很像,对吧?
Shit, my dad's calling
该死,我爸爸打来电♥话♥了
I've gotta take this Speak soon? -Yeah Fine In a bit
我得接一下,回头再聊? -好的
Bye -Bye-bye!