让你的光环 干扰陨石碎片
Let your aura infuse the meteorite fragment.
然后放进去
And then, place it there.
终于到手了
The Guide Stone Filament.
长久以来的追寻
Our long search...
结束了
is over.
是你引过来的
You led them to me!
谢谢你的酒了 英雄先生
Thanks for the drink, Mister Hero.
我还不是一个英雄 刚刚完成了基本的训练
Not a hero yet. Just finished basic training.
-你是我的全部 -你是我的英雄
- You're my everything - You're my hero.
我嫁的是英雄 不是黑帮
I married a hero! Not a gangster.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
你得集中精神
You need to focus.
集中注意力
Focus!
快醒醒
Come on! Wake up!
我去吸引火力
I'll get his attention.
你逃走
You get away.
不 等等
No. Wait.
没有时间了
There's no time.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
我在哪里
Where am I?
我怎么会在这里
What am I doing here?
我想知道怎么了
I demand to know what's going on here!
嘿
Hey!
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
你还好吧 兄弟
You're all right, man?
跑
Run!
什么
What?
跑
Run!
打吧
Fight it!
快 兄弟
Come on, man!
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there!
快点啊
Oh, come on!
当你听到“露西…”这个词的时候
When you hear the word "Lucy..."
你就会醒来的
You are going to wake up.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
你知道刚才那不是我 对吧
You know that wasn't me, right?
我很高兴你回来了
I'm glad to have you back.
很抱歉 伙计
Sorry about that, man.
你还好吗
Are you good?
我们去救人
Let's go get 'em!
但刚才我赢得了 对吧
I won the fight, though, right?
不啊
No man.
是我赢了
I did.
该走这边
I think it's this way.
等等
Wait.
我不认识这个地方
I don't recognize this place.
感觉有点不对劲
Something is very wrong with the vibe here.
不在这里
It's not here. Come on.
我们走吧
Let's go.
安德鲁
Andrew!
谁
Hello?
安德鲁
Andrew!
安娜
Anna?
哦 天哪
Oh, my God!
他们把你怎么了
What the hell did they do to you?
我们需要你的肉体 才能进入你们的世界
We need your form to function in your world.
我们的旧皮囊都磨损了
Our old vessels were wearing thin.
我们用了太久了
We had used them for too long.
所以我们得换一个新的
So we got a new one.
你看到了没有 有三个
You're seeing this too, right? There's three of them.
是的
Yeah.
你把我女儿怎么了
What have you done with my daughter?
我老婆呢
And my wife?
我们需要她们
We need them.
为了什么
For what?
需要他们 我们才能回家
We need them to get home.
我们在这里待的太久了
We have been here for too long.
以人类为宿主 存活周期越来越短
The cycle between our form gets shorter and shorter.
很快我们就生存不下去了
Soon we will not survive.
让她们继续说
Keep them talking.
懦夫
Cowards!
你为什么现原形
Why don't you show us your true form?
我们的原形
Our true form?
你们的大脑无法理解
Your mind would not comprehend.
我们存在于八维度世界
We exist in eight dimensions,
而你们是四维度
while you perceive only four.
我们走
Let's go.
好比一只蚂蚁
It would be like an ant,
试图理解量子力学
trying to understand quantum mechanics.
但是既然你们坚持
But since you insist,
很不妙
This isn't good.
跑
Run!
跑
Run!
哦 该死
Oh, shit!
那都别想去
You can't go.
你们有如此强大的气场
You have such strong and beautiful Chi.
这正是我们
And for the next phase,
下一阶段所需要的
we need all that we can get.
露西
Lucy?!
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
快来救我出去
Help me! Get me out of here!
玛雅
Maya!
玛雅
Maya!
你来了 你找到我了
You're here! You found me!
我当然来了
Of course I did!
是时候了
It is time.
什么
What?
露西 我会救你出去的
Lucy, I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?
怎么了
What's happening?
我们将会打开大门
We are opening the door.
你要那他们怎么样
What are you doing to them?
我们选择他们是因为他们强大的气场
We chose them for their strong Chi.
能带我们带回家
To bring us home.
露西
Lucy!
露西
Lucy!
他们会和你一起走吗
Will they travel with you?
不 吴康纳 不 会
No, Connor Wu. No.
你们人类活不过传送门
Your kind cannot cross the portal and survive.
而你会干扰我们的回家之旅
And you'd disrupt our doorway home.
这是不可以的
We cannot have that.
此外
Besides...
他们将一无所剩
there won't be anything left of them to take along.
不
No!
你放了她
You let her go!
快点
Do it!
露西
Lucy!
不 住手
No! Stop it!
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
抱歉
I'm sorry!
嘿
Hey!
-奎恩 -哈?
- Quinn! - Huh?
交给我吧
I got this.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
宝贝
Oh, baby...