找到他了 老大 几分钟搞定
We got him, boss. Just a few more minutes.
记住 孩子们
And remember, boys...
抓活的回来 有你们的好处
Big bonus if you bring him to me alive.
跟上去
Follow him!
怎么了 抓到了吗
What is going on? Do you have him?
正在抓
Working on it.
放下枪
Drop it!
放下枪 不然打爆你的头
Drop it or I'll blow your brains out.
别紧张
Take it easy.
别紧张
Just take it easy.
趴地上 快点
On the ground. Now!
乖小子
Good boy!
老大
Hey, boss?
我是安德烈
It's Andrei.
看来我赚到奖金了
I think I'll take that bonus.
就是他
你是陈师♥傅♥的血犬
So... you are Master Trahn's bloodhound.
有没有茶和点心
I just want some tea... some snacks?
谁让你说话了
No one said you can talk!
你老板出价很高
I see you boss has put a big price...
悬赏我手下的人头
on the heads of my men.
你很会搜索 安德烈
Smart to set up the place, Andrei,
真天才
Genious.
之所以让你活着
You are still breathing for one reason,
只有一个原因
and one reason only.
我要拿你杀鸡儆猴
I want to make an example of you.
问题是
The question is...
怎么做
How precisely?
问题是
The question is...
我老婆呢
Where's my wife?
你老婆
Your wife?
我怎么会知道
How the fuck should I know?
你不知道?
You don't know?
如果我知道你有老婆 她一定会在里面
If I knew you had a wife, it would be there.
在床上陪我的手下
On your bed... entertaining my men right now.
好
Okay.
我相信你
I believe you.
因为我在你手上
Because you think you have me.
你有种
You have balls.
我不得不说
I'll give you that.
但现在
But now...
我要教训你
it's time to teach you a lesson.
教训是
Here's the lesson.
有机会时 就该开枪打我
You should've shot me when you had the chance.
够好玩了吧 蠢蛋
How's that for entertaining, you dumb fuck?
滨海精神病院
就一张照片 没有钱包 没有现金
也许被警♥察♥拿走了
是英语吗
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy!
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
哇 早安 这里是越南
Wow! Good morning, Vietnam!
我…我得找……
My... my daught...
拜托 我要找警♥察♥
Please, I need to talk to the police.
他在说什么?
What's he saying?
他说要找警♥察♥
He needs to talk to the police!
看来警♥察♥已经找过你了
Looks like the police already talked to you... plenty!
-把照片给我 -我不能
- Give it to me. - I can't!
-这是证据 -这是我的
- It's evidence! - It's mine!
来帮忙
Help!
怎么回事?
What the hell is going on here?
早上好 医生
Morning, doctor!
又是美好的一天工作日
Just another lovely day on the job!
他是谁?
Who is this?
他非常暴♥力♥
Extremely violent.
没有证件 没有记忆……
No papers, no memory...
也可能没有女朋友 今天你走运
Hey, maybe no girlfriend, so it could be your lucky day.
西方人
A Westerner.
给他一个单间
Get him a clean private room.
每小时换绷带 帮助面部消肿
Compresses every hour to lower the swelling on his face.
警♥察♥很快就来
We'll be dealing with the government people soon enough.
别惹麻烦
And I don't want any trouble.
等他醒了 我再给他检查
I'll see him when he wakes up.
她喜欢他
She likes him.
俄♥国♥人说的对
The Russians were telling the truth.
他们没有绑♥架♥玛雅
They didn't take Maya,
他们以为我不干了
He thought I was done for.
否则不会大肆旗鼓
If anything he'd be bragging about it.
没错
但不是俄♥国♥人
还会有谁呢
问得好
That's a good question.
也许是你的老战友
Maybe it was your old Army buddies,
他们不希望你回家
Maybe they don't want you back home.
你不是队里最正直的兵吗
Weren't you like the most honest guy in your unit?
所以你走了 或许他们
That's why you left, right? So, they probably thought...
认为你妥协了
"Hey, we got a deal."
你是能咬他们出来的
You might rat them out.
这说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
他们不聪明 也缺乏组织
They're not smart, they're not organized...
死的死 坐牢的坐牢
Half of them are dead, the other half in jail.
还有一种可能
我说出来你不要介意
玛雅 会不会赌气
她自己回国了
她不会不告而别的
She wouldn't have just left.
不会的
Not like that.
你别着急
我会动用我所有的关系
帮你找到玛雅
谢谢你 陈师♥傅♥
Thank you, Master Trahn.
你打算怎么办
不用担心 就快搞定了
Don't worry, it's almost over.
为什么是他呢
他是我唯一信得过的人
哎呀
背信弃义呀
抱歉 但她是关键
I'm sorry but she's the key!
她的基因吻合 对方为数据库查找付了大价钱
It's her DNA that matches and they pay well for that database, okay?
早知道
我就不该任由你乱来
他们给了我们价值2000万的钻石
They gave us 20 million in diamonds.
2000万啊
Twenty million!
这不是钱能衡量的
他们不是
Well, these are not...!
你可以拒绝的人
People that you could just refuse!
我要你马上
停止和那帮人的联络
最后一次买♥♥卖♥♥ 好吗?
Just one last trade, okay?
我们要把东西交出去
We're gonna deliver the artefact.
然后再也不干了
And then we're done, okay?
你是不是跟警♥察♥说 什么都不记得了
So far you've told t0he police you have no memory.
有一点 恢复
It's coming back.
慢慢地
Slowly,
但我完全搞不懂 怎么跑到越...
but I still have no idea how I ended up in bloody V... V...
越南
Vietnam.
我最后的记忆
The last thing I can remember clearly,
就是从水里出来
is coming out of the water,
在越南...
at V... V... V...
胜利喷泉公园
Victory Fountain Park!
胜利喷泉公园
Victory Fountain Park.
抱歉 这有助于防止
Sorry. It helps with the...
口吃
stutter.
胜利喷泉公园?
Victory Fountain Park?
是的
Yeah.
你提到被困在那里
And you mentioned you were trapped there.
是什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
我也不知道能否解释清楚
I don't even know if I can explain it.
曾有一刻 我看到过出口
Alright? But one minute I can see the exit.
就在我面前
I can see it, it was right there,
而一下子又……
and then the next moment...
我又迷路了