Get out!
问题是 他真的相信
The thing is he really believes it.
他们都相信
They all do!
我最好的学生也该信
Surely my best student knows that.
当然 但是
Of course but...
-算了
- Never mind.
你到底在烦恼什么
What's bothering you?
照片 完全和他一模一样
The photos. He looks exactly the same.
那是30年前了
It's been over 30 years.
他不应该更老一点吗
Shouldn't he look a lot older?
也许照片是他父亲 旁边是他妹妹
Maybe it's his father and the girl his sister.
他冒名顶替父亲
He took his father's identity
来躲避痛苦
to try and escape the pain.
安娜 这是一个典型情感转移
Anna, it is a classic case of transference.
你应该知道的
You should know that!
你笑什么
What?
我刚给大使♥馆♥打电♥话♥ 就后悔了
I'm almost sorry I called the British embassy for him.
我本可以治疗他 写上一篇论文
I could have treated him myself and written a book.
你可以做得更好
Oh, you can do better than that.
“外星人”这套太过时了
Aliens are so clich¨¦.
我的酒鬼女婿发誓
My drunken son in law swears...
他在唐人街附近的公园 看到了不明飞行物
he saw a UFO above the park near Chinatown.
公园 什么公园
Park? What park?
我不知道 是
Oh, I don't know, it's...
是有喷泉的那个
Oh, it's the one with a fountain.
胜利喷泉公园
Victory Fountain Park.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你是怎么
How did you...?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道你看到了什么
I don't know what you think you saw.
但这个地方
But this place...
这地方
This place...
现在几点了
What time is it?
现在几点
D'you have the time?
什么
What?!
我在这里的时间更长了
I've been here longer!
我在这 远不止这点时间
I've been here longer than that!
要帮你喊人吗
Hey, can I call someone for you?
没不用
No.
我 我
I'm... I'm...
我在找我的老婆
I'm looking for my wife.
你的老婆
Your wife?
她和你在一起吗
Is she here with you?
她被
She's been...
她被绑♥架♥了
She's been abducted.
被绑♥架♥
Abducted?
什么意思
What do you mean?
-被谁 -这些人
- By whom? - These people.
这些
These...
这些
These...
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
看到了吗
Do you see that?
怎么了
Yeah?
看到那棵树了吗
See that tree?
-我们正朝它走过去 -是
- We are walking towards it, right? - Yeah.
为什么我们没有更接近
Why aren't we getting any closer?
这怎么可能呢
How... how is that possible?
我不知道
I don't know.
我给你看点别的东西
There's something else I wanna show you.
把你手♥机♥给我
Let me see your phone.
你拿着
Just hold it.
干嘛 我不
What? I don't...
斜一点
Tilt it up!
这是什么 幻觉吗
What is that? An optical illusion?
这里乱套了
It's this place. It's all messed up.
呆的时间越长 脑子越糊涂
There more you interact with it, the more it messes you up.
“那个地方非常混乱”
There is something really messed up about that place.
你该见一个人
There's someone you need to meet.
我来开车
I'll drive.
你好
Hey there.
他和我在一起的
He's with me.
英国人怎么样了
How's our British doing?
他很好 大使♥馆♥的人来了
He's fine. The embassy people just showed up.
英国大使♥馆♥吗
The British Embassy?
对 两个大块头
Yeah, two big guys.
小包 带他们去了二号♥房♥
Bao took them to the conference room 2.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you so much for coming.
安德鲁 小心
Andrew, look out!
搞什么啊
What the...?
他们不是大使♥馆♥的
I guess they are not from the embassy.
他们不是此间的大使♥馆♥
They're not from any embassy around here.
他是谁
Who is this guy?
安娜 你得把我弄出去 好吗
Anna, Anna, come on. You need to get me out of here, alright?
很快就会有更多的人来
It's only a matter of time before those things come back here.
你是说外星人
You mean the aliens?
真不敢相信 我竟然这么说
I can't believe I'm saying this!
我该检查一下我的脑子
I should have my head examined.
他们不是外星人 好吗
Look, they're not aliens, alright?
我称他们为无人机
I call them drones.
他们是被外星人控制的人
They're humans that are controlled by the aliens
靠脖子上的蜘蛛
through those spider things in the back of their necks.
他为什么没死 你明明打中了他的头
Why didn't he die? You shot him in the head!
你朝他的头和腿开枪
Yeah, you shoot him in the head, you can shoot him in the leg,
但都没用 懂么
shoot him in the arm, it doesn't really matter, alright?
只有一个办法
The only thing you can do is...
把蜘蛛拉开 才能制止他们
to pull those spiders out to stop the motor functioning.
去哪里找到他们 他们带走了我的妻子
Where do I find them? They have my wife.
我不知道 也许去公园
I don't know. I guess we could go back to the park, right?
这是我唯一能想到的
I mean... that's the only clue I've got!
怎么回事
What the hell?
抱歉不能进 公园关门了
Okay! That's as far as you go!I'm sorry. You can't come in here.
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
这个区域已被关闭
This area is restricted.
因为煤气爆♥炸♥ 公园不安全
There was a gas explosion. It's not safe. Gas explosion?
在公园的中♥央♥会有煤气爆♥炸♥吗
In the middle of a park?
下面有煤气管道
There were pipes underneath.
-你在说什么 我去看看 -嘿 站住
- What are you talking about? Let me have a look... - Hey, stop! Stop!
-我就想看看 -站住 -你不能进来 -抱歉
- Let me have a look! - Stop! - You can't come! -I'm very sorry!
对不起 警官 我们马上走
Sorry, Officer. We are just about to leave.
实在对不起
Sorry! Sorry!
-什么狗屁煤气爆♥炸♥ -我们走吧
- What are you talking about gas explosion? - Let's go!
什么煤气爆♥炸♥
What's he talking about gas explosion?
我看像是陨石撞击
More like a meteorite hit.
狡猾的蠢货
They're smart fuckers, aren't they?
他们知道我们找到入口了 所以就把它关闭了
They knew we'd find one of their entry points so they've shut it down.
现在怎么办
Yeah? Now what do we do?
-我不知道 -你不知道
- I don't know. - You don't know?
我老婆可还在里面
My wife's in there!
我的女儿也在里面 但我不知道
Yeah, my kid's in there as well but I don't know, do I?
先走再说
Let's get out of here.
六 五
Six, five...
四 三
Four, three...
二 一
Two... one.
现在睡吧 但你仍然能听到我的声音
And you are now asleep but you can still hear my voice.
回想一下露西
Think back to Lucy.
爸爸
Daddy!
现在回想一下她失踪的时间
Now, think back to when she went missing.
我不能
I can't!
你可以的
Yes, you can!
这是你的大脑
This is your mind!
你可以控制它