You control it.
你能想起来的
You can remember.
露西
Lucy?
你能行的
You can do it!
他们不允许我
They're not letting me!
你和我在一起很安全
You are safe.You are with me
我会保护你
I'll keep you safe.
放松
Just relax.
放点
Relax!
我们用安全口令
Let's use a safe word.
当你听到“露西”的时候
When you hear the word "Lucy..."
你会醒过来的 明白吗?
You are going to wake up refreshed. You got it?
好
Okay.
再试一次
Let's try again.
我在找他
I searched.
我好几天没睡了
I didn't sleep for days.
我到处找她
I searched everywhere for her.
但她没了
She was gone.
就像蒸发了
It's like she just vanished into thin air.
警♥察♥
The police.
也不帮我
They were no help.
每次我去她的房♥间
Every time I went to her room...
我都有一种强烈感觉
I don't know, it was like I was feeling this...
很恶心
intense nausea.
我也是这样
That happened to me to.
他们说这是精神问题 但并非如此
They tried to tell me it was mental but it wasn't.
那个地方有物理问题
There was something physically wrong with that space.
我敢肯定
I'm sure of it.
然后我找到了他
One day I... I found him.
我终于找到了一个相信我的人
I finally found someone who believed me.
他是一名医生
He was a doctor.
我就是想不起他的名字了
I just can't remember his name.
放松 你找到了谁
Relax! Who did you find?
我不记得了
I can't!
中国科学家称 外星人就在我们中间
我说的是其他的维度
I'm talking about other dimensions.
其他平行空间存在
Other planes of existence.
你找到了谁 相信你的人是谁
Who did you find? Who believed you?
他是个医生
He was a doctor!
抗争吧 安德鲁
Fight it, Andrew. Fight it.
闭嘴
Shut up!
他知道我老婆在哪里 我得知道
He knows where my wife is. I need to know!
你找到谁了
Who did you find?
信你的人是谁
Who believed you?
露西
Lucy!
露西
Lucy!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
龚
Gong.
什么
What?
龚医生
I talked to Gong.
我在电♥话♥里和他谈过
I spoke to him on the phone.
他是唯一相信我的人
He's the only one who believed me.
他知道我所有的症状
He knew all my symptoms.
还有露西失踪的事 我都没有说过
Everything about Lucy's disappearance before I even said it.
龚萧医生
Dr. Jiao Gong.
龚萧一位中国科学家
Jiao Gong. A Chinese scientist.
他住在胡志明市
He lived around here in Ho Chi Minh City.
我们必须找到他
We have to find him.
龚医生
Dr. Gong!
从来没听说过他
Never heard of him.
龚医生 我叫安德鲁奎因 来自伦敦
Dr. Gong. My name is Andrew Quinn. I'm from London.
你还记得我吗
You remember me?
你找错了人
You have the wrong person.
-我没见过你 -我们见过 30年前
-No, I don't. -We've met before. 30 years ago.
但对我来说 这感觉像是三天
But to me it feels like three days.
他们抓了我的女儿
They have my daughter.
他们也抓了我的老婆
They have my wife.
拜托
Please.
跟我来
Come on.
大多数人都不懂风水的整个概念
What most people don't realize is the whole concept of Feng Shui,
这是外星人和古代文明的联♥系♥手段
originated from contact between alien life forms and ancient civilizations.
什么都别碰
Please don't touch anything!
大多数都是卖♥♥给游客的
Most of these are for tourists,
但也有几件珍品古董
but there are one or two pieces that are irreplaceable.
这个
This...
这就是他们要找的
This is what they were after.
这是罗盘吧
This is a "Luo Pan," right?
中国古代指南针
An ancient Chinese compass?
根据文献记载 曾经的罗盘指南针
They're ancient texts claiming that the traditional Luo Pan compass
是来自外星人的导航设备
was modeled after an alien navigation device that was so powerful,
强大到能跨越维度
it could cross dimensions.
有个不朽的罗盘
An immortal Luo Pan
第一次来地球就炸了
that blew apart on its first journey here.
从哪里来 另一个星系吗
Journey from where? Another galaxy?
另一个维度
Another dimension.
据说他们一直在寻找这个罗盘碎片
It is said that they've been searching for pieces of this device,
找了几百辈子
for hundreds of our lifetimes.
就想重新组装起来
To put it back together.
但是和原来的风水指南针不同
But wasn't the whole ancient Feng Shui a compass?
误解了磁性的工作原理
Just a misunderstanding of how magnets work?
我们的指南针 是外星原版的
Our old compasses are pale replicas of the extraterrestrial original.
不是用气来衡量风水的
They're barely to measure fluctuations in "Chi."
他们在装置中使用了磁性指针
They use magnetic needles at their center.
但不朽的罗盘
But the immortal Luo Pan,
有特殊的陨石核心
had a piece of an ancient meteorite at its core.
来自外太空的石头
A stone not of this world.
就像你戴的那个
Like the one you're wearing?
来吧
Come.
请不要碰任何东西
Please, please don't touch anything.
这代表了多年的工作心血
This represents years and years of work.
我毕生致力于此
I've devoted my whole life to this research.
我看过这个
I've seen this.
这个吗
This?
你见过这种形状吗
You've seen this shape?
是的 我看到过了
Yes, I've seen that.
他们把我的女儿
They had my daughter,
和其他人关在笼子里
and these other people in cages.
它们围成的圈
And they were all spaced out at exact distances
指向那个八卦
leading towards this.
他们的脖子上绑着绿色的玉盘
And they had green jade discs strapped to their necks.
这里
Here.
我造了这台机器
I built this machine
能测量大自然的气
to measure and locate disruptions to the natural flow of Chi
使用古代风水原理
using ancient Feng Shui principles.
我祖辈跟踪了几代星际访客
You see, my family have been tracking the visitors for generations.
几乎不可能找到 因为
They're almost impossible to find because, as we've learnt,
他们可以改变维度流
they can manipulate dimensional flux.
还能弯曲时间和空间
Bend space time.
但后果是
But in doing so,
会扰乱了我们的三维世界
they disrupt our three-dimensional world.
它们改变了气的自然流动
They disrupt the natural flow of Chi.
他们能做的不仅仅是改变气
Oh, they can do more than disrupt it.
我见识过
The things I've seen...
什么
What?
你是说你已经和他们联♥系♥过了吗
You're saying you've actually made contact with them?
是的 我和他们有过接触
Oh, I've had contact with them, alright, yeah.
比你想象的要多
Ain't that something?
现在
Now this...
这就是他们说要找的
This is what they're looking for.
请你拿着
I want you to take it.
拿去
Hold it.