I was lost again.
我在兜圈圈
I was walking around in circles.
我也解释不清楚
There's no way to explain it.
明白吗?那地方
Okay? There is something
非常的混乱
re-really m-m-messed up about that place, it is.
你是不是告诉警♥察♥
And you told the police you would help
你被绑♥架♥露西的人抓了
with these people who kidnapped your daughter.
露西
Lucy.
我离开公园时间越久
The longer I spend away from that place,
记忆就越多
the m-m-more I can remember but,
越能想起他们对我的所为
they did something to me in there.
奇怪的饰品
This stutter and...
各种抽搐
you know, t-t-the...
滴答声和…
ticks and...
我的记忆
M-m-m-my...
我的记忆
M-m-m-my memory! My memory.
听着
Look.
我知道像在说疯话
I know my story sounds pretty crazy, right?
而且我...
And obviously I'm...
目前状态不佳
not in the best of shape at the moment
你可以查一查 因为
but you could actually check for yourself if you want because
我女儿 两周前失踪了
my daughter, she went missing just over two weeks ago
上周五报纸上都有报道的
but we made the papers last Friday now.
或许我没有这里的证件
You probably don't have the papers here but
但我能找人传真过来
I could probably get someone to fax you the articles if...
如果电♥话♥借我用一下
I... can I use that phone?
没关系 我可以自己查
It's all right. I can do it myself.
好吧 听着 她是在
Okay, look, she went missing
中国农历大年初一失踪的
the morning of January 1st, New Years Day.
安德鲁
Andrew.
我会帮你的
I'm going to help you.
谢谢
Thank you.
东西我带来了
I have it.
我的尾款呢
My final payment.
等等 你还欠我
Oh, wait, wait, you still owe me.
抓那女人的酬劳
For the woman.
不要钻石
No, not diamonds.
你知道我要什么
You know what I need.
我们的买♥♥卖♥♥结束了
Our business is concluded.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you! Thank you!
嘿
Hey!
我老婆在哪里?
Where's my wife?
我不会问第二遍
I'm not gonna ask again.
桑尼 告诉那混♥蛋♥ 我是玩真的
Sonny, you tell this asshole I'm serious.
我靠
Holy shit!
等等
Wait, wait, wait!
你想跑哪去
Where do you think you're going?
安娜 范 精神科主任
找到了
There you are.
1985年1月7日 男子声称女儿被外星人绑♥架♥
1985年1月7日 星期日 应为星期一 而且该年春节是2月20日 编剧不靠谱
果然白♥痴♥
Aliens. Of course.
1985年1月7日 星期日
搞什么
What the fuck, man?
快放了我
Let me go.
我老婆在哪
Where's my wife?
你这死白♥痴♥
You fucking moron.
你死定了
You're already dead.
等我老爸来...
When my father gets here, he's...
你老爸是下一个
Your father's next.
我全都听到了
I heard everything.
你敢
You wouldn't dare!
你这排骨太脆
That was your rib.
-要继续吗 -不 不 不 不
- I'm gonna keep going... - No, no, no, no!
不 不
No, no!
你不懂
You don't understand, man!
你看到他们的能力了 我们别无选择
You saw what they could do. It's not like we had a choice!
你本可以警告我的
You could have warned me.
但你想要钻石
But you wanted your diamonds.
还有你的新手
And your new arm.
不 你没搞懂
No, no, you don't understand, man.
我看到他们了 我……
I saw them, I...
我…看见他们…吃了…我表哥 阿全
I... saw them... eat... Quan, my cousin.
记得说是俄♥国♥人把他带走的吗
Remember how we told everyone it was the Russians that got him?
其实不是俄♥国♥人 是...
It wasn't the Russians! It was the...
这些怪物
These things!
他想骗他们 结果被撕成了碎片
He tried to screw them over and they tore him...apart from limb to limb.
他被吃了 像只鸡
And ate him like it was chicken.
他们是谁?
Who? What are they?
外星人 怪物 我不知道
Aliens? Monsters? I don't know, man.
他们不是从这里来的
They're not from around here.
我指的是越南
And I don't mean Vietnam.
你想干什么
No, what you doing?
如果我砍掉你的手
I'm just gonna cut your arm off.
也许你能把我当回事
Maybe you'll take me seriously.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no...!
-我老婆呢? -我不知道
- Where's my wife?! - I don't know, I don't know...
我不知道 她在名单上
I don't know. She's got something on the list.
什么名单?
What list?
某种数据库 他们在寻找有指定基因的人
Some database. They want people with specific genetic codes.
什么基因
What codes?
我不知道
I don't know, man. I don't know.
某种特殊的基因序列
They just wanted people with a specific DNA sequence.
你老婆刚好匹配
Your wife just matched.
她很不走运
It was just unlucky, okay? It was just unlucky.
不走运?
Unlucky?
去哪里找他们
Where do I find them?
也许在胜利喷泉公园
I think Victory Fountain Park.
怎么去那里
You tell me how to get there.
所有地图上都有 在城北
It's on any map, man. It's North of the city.
往北走 经过崇区
You know the Chong District? You just keep going North.
你找过大使♥馆♥了吗?
Did you manage to speak to the embassy?
是的 我给他们打过电♥话♥了
Yes, I called them myself.
几个小时后就有人来
Someone will be here in a few hours.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还找到了报纸新闻
I also found the newspaper articles.
我没说错吧
Oh, yeah?
但我想问你
And I have a question for you.
你讲
Go on.
今年是哪一年?
What year is this?
你说什么?
I'm sorry, what?
你认为是哪一年?
What year do you think it is?
1985年啊 怎么了?
It's 1985. Why?
你觉得今年是哪一年?
What year do you think it is?
2018年
- 2018.
2018 你是说2018年吗?
- 2018... you mean like 2018, yeah?
2018年 为什么不呢?
- 2018? Why, why not?
这才有道理
Yeah? It makes sense to me.
既然他们可以改变环境 显然也可以改变时间
I mean, if they can w-w-warp space, they can probably w-w-warp time as well.
这就是他们的隐藏办法
That's how they managed to stay hidden for so long!
谁?
Who?
你得把我弄出去 医生
You need to get me out of here, doc. You need to get me out of here.
-他们抓了我女儿 -抱歉 我不能
- They've got my daughter! - I'm sorry. I can't do that.
你弄疼我了
And you're hurting me.
对不起 对不起
S-sorry, sorry.
我只是
I just...
没关系
Look, it doesn't matter anyway, does it?
几个小时后 就不必麻烦你了
In a few hours I'm not gonna be your problem anymore.
你骗了我
You lied to me!
你把陈师♥傅♥怎么了
What is it you actually do for nice old Master Trahn?
-玛雅 -我嫁的是英雄
- Maya... - I married a hero!
不是黑帮
Not a gangster.
滚出去