把手♥机♥扔了,在汉堡待上一年
Toss your cell phone and stay in Hamburg for a year.
剃须但要蓄发,一年后换工作
Shave, grow your hair and change jobs after a year.
别相信任何人,尤其是意大利人
Don't trust anyone, especially Italians.
避开他们
Avoid them.
别交朋友
Make no friends,
早起就工作,你必须隐姓埋名
work, go to bed early, you have to become a ghost.
明天就走,如果一切顺利生活会平静下来
Leave tomorrow, if it all goes well, you'll have a peaceful life.
我爱你
I love you.
克劳迪奥,这是什么音乐?
Claudio, what's this music?
早上好
Good morning.
有事吗?
What is it?
您的意大利朋友已经走了吗?
Your Italian friends have gone?
是的,昨天晚上
Yes, last night.
我和爱德华多有个约会
I had a date with Eduardo,
他有说过什么吗?
did he say anything to you?
没有
No.
你不是有工作要做吗?
Don't you have anything to do?
是的,请原谅
Yes, forgive me.
如果您听到些什么…
If you should hear...
克劳迪奥,把音乐关了!
Claudio, turn that music off!
马赛厄斯和你在一起吗?
Is Mathias with you?
没有
No.
马赛厄斯,你在吗?
Mathias, are you here?
该上学了,他不在房♥间
He's not in his room it's school time.
马赛厄斯,我们要迟到了
Mathias, we're late.
快来这里!
Come here!
现在!
Right now!
出什么事了?
What's going on?
你检查厨房♥了吗?
Did you look in the kitchen?
克劳迪奥没看见他
Claudio hasn't seen him.
他不在房♥间么
He's not in his room.
我说过他不在
I told you he's not.
他不在院子里
He's not in the yard.
你给谁打电♥话♥呢?
Who are you phoning?
别说话
Quiet.
警♥察♥吗?
The police?
不是
No.
我在打电♥话♥给迭戈
I'm calling Diego.
为什么?
Why?
为什么打电♥话♥给迭戈?
Why are you calling Diego?
为什么?
Why?
马赛厄斯和你在一起吗?
Is Mathias with you?
他和迭戈在一起吗?
Is he with Diego?
马赛厄斯和迭戈在一起吗?
Mathias is with Diego?
让我跟他说
Let me talk to him.
老爸这就来接你
Dad's coming to get you.
但你能答应我一些事情吗?
But will you promise me something?
迭戈让你做什么就做什么
Do everything Diego tells you.
听懂了吗?
Understand?
听话
Good boy.
我爱你
I love you.
没事,他和迭戈在一起
It's all okay, he's with Diego.
和迭戈吗?
With Diego?
为什么迭戈说做什么就做什么?
Why always do what Diego says?
为什么他和迭戈在一起?
Why's he with Diego?
他们郊游去了,我忘了说了
An outing, I forgot to tell you.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么?
What the shit are you saying?
冷静点
Calm down.
怎么冷静?
Calm down?
他为什么不在家?
Why isn't Mathias at home?
我说过
I told you,
他和迭戈郊游去了
he's on an outing with Diego.
告诉他带他回来
Tell him to bring him home.
不然我就报♥警♥
Or else I'm calling the police.
听我说
Please, listen to me.
听你说什么?
Listen to what?
我儿子和陌生人在一起
My son is with a stranger,
我他妈听你说什么?
what the shit should I listen to?
我要报♥警♥
I'm calling the police.
不要报♥警♥
No police.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
不准报♥警♥
No police.
我要报♥警♥
Of course I can call them,
现在就报♥警♥
in fact I'm calling now.
千万不能报♥警♥!
No police!
你疯了
You're crazy.
相信我
Trust me.
你必须直接和马里奥说
You have to talk directly to Mario.
告诉他不是我的错,我愿意做任何事
Tell him it wasn't my fault, I'll do anything he wants.
我六点就到泰阿诺
I'll be in Teano at 6,
我会把我的父亲带来见你
I'm bringing my father to you.
他不在我这,但他会来的
He's not with me, but he's coming.
马里奥来决定
Mario will decide what to do.
他在路上
He's on his way.
爸爸! - 待在这里别动
Dad! - You're staying right here.
让他走 - 坐下
Let go of him. - Sit down.
让他走,我就坐下来
First let go, then I'll sit down.
好,坐下吧
Okay? Sit down.
他打你了吗?
Did he treat you bad?
没有
No.
他把你弄哭了吗?
Did he make you cry?
我想回家
I want to go home.
我们马上就走
We'll go right now,
但我有话跟迭戈说
but first I have to talk to Diego.
你跟他说了什么? - 带他回家
What did you tell him? - That I'm taking him home.
他们很快就会过来
They're coming for us soon.
我不像你,我不会逃到汉堡
I'm not like you, I'm not running to Hamburg.
我需要打电♥话♥给太太 - 快点
I have to talk to my wife. - Make it fast.
雷娜特,马赛厄斯在我这
Renate, Mathias is with me.
我要把他带走,但是…听好
I'll put him on, but listen...
我们在泰阿诺
We're in Teano,
休息站的餐馆里
at the service area restaurant.
过来接她!
Come and get him!
雷娜特,这是唯一办法
Renate, it's the only way.
妈妈!
Hi, Mom!
安东尼奥
Antonio.
拉法埃莱
Raffaele.
很遗憾看到你在这里啊
I'm sorry to see you in this position.
你没做错什么
It's not your fault.
马里奥怎么说? - 他能说什么?
What did Mario say? - What could he say?
他儿子死了
He lost a son.
听着,你待在这里等着
Listen, you stay here and wait.
好
Okay.
自己弄点冰淇淋
Get yourself some ice cream.
好了吗?
All set?
走
Go.
快走!
Go!
我们去哪里? - 跟着我们,别担心
Where are we going? - Follow us, don't worry.
我没能留点钱给他 - 别停下,你来开车
I didn't leave him any money. - Keep walking, you drive.
把枪放下,你不用拿枪 - 走!
Put it down, there's no need. - Go!
我不想死
I'm afraid of dying.
我以为我不在乎,但是…
I thought I wouldn't care, but...
我不知道事情会弄成这样
I didn't know it would end up like this,
我只想去看看你
I just wanted to see you.
这是我的错 - 这的确是你的错
It's my fault. - It's your fault.
你的错
It's your fault.
你谁也不关心,一个人跑掉
You didn't give a damn about anyone, you just ran off.
我很替你担心 - 替我担心吗!
I was concerned for you too. - Concerned for me!
那你为什么不把我带到德国?
So why didn't you take me to Germany with you?
别停下
Don't stop.