我三点钟赶到,如果出了差错拿你是问
I'll come at 3, if there's a hitch, it's your fault too.
放心吧,三点过来
Relax, come at 3.
有问题吗? - 把车借我
Problems? - Lend me your car.
雷娜特…你们选好了吗? 迭戈要走了
We're done... Renate, have you picked one? Diego has to go.
那你来这里干嘛?
Why did you come, anyway?
我和迭戈一起去,你们打车回家
I'm leaving with Diego, take a cab home.
慢着,把钥匙给我就行 - 我想去!
Stay, just give me the keys. - I'm glad to!
一会见
See you later.
再见,马赛厄斯
Bye, Mathias.
别做傻事
Don't be an idiot.
别犯傻!
Don't be an idiot!
你在哪里?
Where are you?
给我十分钟
Give me ten minutes.
出什么事了?
What's the matter?
没事
It's all okay.
我一会就回来
I'll be right back.
你让我欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥啊,波丽丝
You drive me nuts, Boris.
出什么事了? 你需要见一位客户吗?
What happened? You have to see a customer?
对
Yes.
我认识这里所有餐馆老板,如果你愿意…
I know all the restaurant owners in the area, if you need...
右拐
Turn right.
这可不好?
What the fuck?
快点!
Get movin'!
旅馆见
See you at the hotel.
你疯了? 带他来? - 没事
You're nuts, you brought him? - It's all okay.
真扯淡!
The fuck it is!
他来了 - 狗♥娘♥养♥的
There's the bastard. - The fuckin' shit.
我要动手杀他吗?
Do I kill this bastard?
沉着一点 - 好
Are you calm? - I'm calm.
去把他脑袋打爆
Go on, blow his brains out.
快去,我们只有一次机会
Go on, we've got just one chance.
快去! - 是吗?
Go! - I'm goin'?
快去!
Go!
迭戈!
Diego!
你站在这里干嘛?
Why are you standing there?
今天真是虎头蛇尾?
Better a day early than a day late, right?
确实!
Exactly!
我为什么还得再待一周?
Why the fuck should I stay another week?
边境出事了吗?
The border?
好吧,安全起见
I see, just to be safe.
这人到底是谁?
Who the hell's that guy?
马里奥·费奥雷的儿子
Mario Fiore's son.
你想我死吗 - 马里奥挺喜欢你
You want me dead. - Mario liked you.
这他妈不是问题!
That's not the fucking point!
没人能知道我还活着 - 没人知道
No one can know I'm alive. - No one does.
有人知道我在这里吗? - 没人!
Does anyone know you're here? - No one does!
你是来复仇的,因为我有了新生活
You came for revenge, because I have a new life.
我就不该来这
I was wrong to come.
我不告诉别人,但你得告诉我出什么事了
I won't tell a soul, but you gotta say what got into you.
你害怕这家伙吗?
You afraid of this guy here?
罗萨里奥!
Rosario!
没事儿,我们这就回家
Come to, nothing happened, we'll be goin' home now.
我们走
Let's go.
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
我和迭戈在一起
I was with Diego.
马赛厄斯非常喜欢那只狗
Mathias was dying for that dog,
你都不看一眼
you didn't even look at it.
你去见那个女人吗?
Are you seeing that woman?
我说过不是!
I said no!
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
不好意思,不言自明了吧
I'm sorry, they're all spoken for.
你收获确实很多
You had a good hunt.
看看这些牙
Look at these fangs,
这些家伙!
this son of a bitch!
还有一只鹿
There was a deer too,
我追了它两公里
I trailed it for two kilometers,
最终弄丢了
then I lost it.
我需要一支来♥复♥枪♥
I need a rifle.
什么样的?
What kind?
小的
A small one.
那你应该要一支手♥枪♥
Then you need a pistol.
你有吗?
Do you have one?
没有
No.
你要枪作甚?
What do you need a rifle for?
帕维尔回来了吗?
Is Pavel back?
帕维尔是谁?
Pavel?
那个偷你东西的波兰侍者
That Polish waiter who stole from you.
你开除了他,记得吗?
You fired him, didn't you?
也许吧…
Yes, maybe...
你应该报♥警♥
You should call the police.
罗萨里奥在德国待多久了?
How long has Rosario been in Germany?
我怎么知道?
How do I know?
你什么都不知道
You never know a thing.
主厨!
Chef!
你在做什么? - 没事
What are you doing? - Nothing.
把你的头发梳好,真恶心
Tie your hair back, you're disgusting.
巴比山珊姆市,迈克尔·里克特的谋杀案
Biebesheim. As for the murder of Michael Richter,
警员正在寻找
investigators are still searching
新的证据
for new clues.
WEV的长官
The head of WEV
昨天下午被证实死亡
was found dead yesterday afternoon
就在焚化炉附近…
near the incinerators...
看电视呢 - 你能看懂吗?
Watching TV. - What do you understand?
让罗萨里奥帮你翻译
Get Rosario to translate for you.
下个月
Next month,
迈克尔·里克特将要
Michael Richter would have signed
签署协议
an agreement for the disposal of
从卡帕尼亚运送两万吨♥垃圾至此
20,000 tons of refuse from Campania.
他说什么了吗? 对他而言死有余辜?
Did he say anything? Was it fun for him?
别说了!
Cut the shit!
我们让他出风头了哈
We gave him a good show.
要我洗你的吗?
Want me to wash yours?
不用
No.
真恶心,你从不洗内♥裤♥
It's disgusting, you never wash your underwear.
我听不懂
I don't understand you.
什么时候见面? 我有礼物给你
When can we meet? I want to give you a gift.
罗萨里奥对你和我都很不满
Rosario, not happy me and you.
你为什么介意罗萨里奥?
What do you care about Rosario?
今晚,我的车停在这里
Tonight, my car, here
喜欢吗? - 嗯
Did you like it? - Yes.
昨天你和罗萨里奥在一起? - 是的
You were with Rosario yesterday? - Yes.
去哪了?
Where?
生意上的事,我要个帮手
Business, I needed a lift.
你带我去游泳吗?
Are you taking me to the pool?
老爸带你去
Dad is.
你还有硬币吗?
Do you have another coin?
你为什么戴这个? - 水下好用啊
Why do you wear those? - To go under water.
像个女孩一样吗 - 你怎么做?
Like girls do. - How do you do it?
来,我教你
Come on, I'll show you.
你没带马赛厄斯去游泳吗
You didn't take Mathias to the pool.
我知道,现在就去
I know, I'll go now.
他的游泳课三点开始
His course is at 3,
都五点了还去干什么
you can't take him at 5.
迭戈带他去了
Diego took him.
他有些无聊
He was bored, so I gave him
我给了他你的卡车,有错么?
your trunks, was I wrong?
没有
No.
那你为什么紧张?
Then why are you so tense?
没有
I'm not tense.
想游泳吗?
Want to take a swim too?