我在外面等你们,快点
I'll wait for you outside, make it fast.
在车里等我
Wait for me in the car.
你们什么时候走? - 不知道
When are you leaving? - I don't know.
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思? - 我们能走就走
What the fuck's that mean? - When we can.
明天就走,听懂了吗?
You're leaving tomorrow, clear?
我不能做傻事
I can't go crazy.
知道我在做什么吗?
Know what I'm doing?
我在写信给波丽丝
I'm writing to Boris.
她叫多丽丝
Her name's Doris.
和她在一起很开心,因为我听不懂她说什么
She makes me laugh, because I don't understand her.
我们不能再待下去了
We can't stay here anymore.
你在听吗? - 说
Are you listening? - Talk.
罗萨里奥想我们离开
Rosario wants us to leave.
就像谁愿意待在这似的!
As if we liked staying here!
告诉他我们很快就走,离开这个混♥蛋♥
Tell him as soon as we can, we'll be off his ass.
你没明白,以他的做派可能会叫警♥察♥
You don't get it, he's nuts, he might even call the cops.
警♥察♥? 罗萨里奥会报♥警♥吗?
The cops? Rosario might call the cops?
你说过他没事的!出什么事了?
You said he was cool! What happened?
你们还是朋友吗?
Aren't you friends anymore?
你就是个鱼饵 - 你去哪里?
I think you're zonkers. - Where are you going?
进来
Come in.
可以吗?
Can I?
请进
Come on in.
你能帮我个忙吗
I'd like to ask a favor.
你可以帮忙翻译这个吗?
Could you translate this?
给多丽丝的吗?
Is it for Doris?
我会把它放进她的信箱
I'll put it in her letter box.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你是安东尼奥·德·马蒂诺
You're Antonio De Martino.
他死了
Antonio De Martino is dead.
真死了吗?
He's dead, huh?
我原以为他死了,但他好像逃到德国
I thought so too, but it seems he escaped to Germany
开了一家不错的饭店
and opened a nice restaurant.
安东尼奥,放松!
Antonio, relax!
我很尊敬像你这样的人
I've always respected people like you, always.
我们这样办,我不会告诉别人,包括迭戈
Let's do this, I won't tell anyone, not even Diego,
但我们都别惹事
but we've all got to stay calmer,
只要放松一点
more relaxed,
就什么都不会发生
because nothin' happened.
我们会再待两天
We'll stay another two days.
有问题吗?
Is that a problem for you?
没有
Not at all.
我第一天上班,领班揪住我的耳朵说
My first day of work, the ma?tre takes me by the ear:
“在这里,不该听的不听,不该看的不看”
"In here, you see nothing, you hear nothing".
你做的不错! - 等等
He did right! - Wait.
你得知道这在丹尼利意味着什么
You have to know what it means to work at the Danieli.
一次疏漏你就会被赶走
One slip and they kick you out.
三天后领班又揪住我的耳朵说
Three days later the ma?tre grabs my ear again
“这有个侏儒”
and says: "Here's the dwarf".
他真是个侏儒,一米左右
He was a real dwarf, maybe about 40.
“把他带到套房♥里”
"Take him to the suite".
套房♥里有一位苏丹!
A real sultan was in the suite!
我很想知道这个侏儒在套房♥里做什么
As I take the dwarf to the suite, I wonder what he's going for,
也许是和苏丹妻子们的游戏吧
maybe some game with the sultan's wives.
我走到套房♥那里…
I get to the suite...
门开着,我看到
the doors open, and I see
苏丹和他的妻子们,地上铺着毯子
the sultan, his wives and a rug spread out
各种垫子,像个拳击场
with cushions all around, a sort of ring.
苏丹的两个儿子穿着内♥裤♥
In the ring, two of the sultan's sons in their underwear
和那个侏儒进行摔跤
who've begun a sort of wrestling with the dwarf.
他们狠狠的揍他!
They sure beat on him!
侏儒想跑…
The dwarf was trying to run...
阿♥拉♥伯人做的这些事情
The Arabs do these things.
阿♥拉♥伯人与此无关
The Arabs have nothing to do with it.
是那家旅馆允许你做些奇怪的事情!
It's the hotel that makes you do strange things!
他甚至不知道如何烹饪
He didn't even know how to cook then.
完全不懂,什么都他妈不会
Zero, couldn't do a fucking thing.
所以他就做快递,刷盘子和倒垃圾
So they have him do deliveries, cleaning, crap stuff.
别人说什么,他就做什么
Everything they said to do, he did.
一天工作二十小时
He worked twenty hours a day,
不说话,他在学习
mute, he was learning.
我们认识的时候,他的妻子和儿子都死了
When we met, his wife and son had just died.
我不知道你是否知道
I don't know if you know that.
车祸 - 你知道这个?
A car crash. - Did you know that?
是的
Yes.
出什么事儿了?
How did it happen?
主厨,我们在议论你呢
Chef, we're talking about you.
我在说我们在波罗的海的故事
I was telling about when we were on the Baltic.
他吃浆果,甚至不知道煮鸡蛋
He ate berries, couldn't even boil an egg.
现在却成了主厨!
Now what a cook!
告诉他们你吃浆果
Tell them you ate berries.
然后,我们在汉堡待了几年
Later, we were in Hamburg a couple of years.
我们在一个帕勒莫的老头塞尔吉奥的餐馆打工
We worked in the restaurant of an old man from Palermo, Sergio.
我想他还活着
I learned he's still alive.
他还活着!
He's still alive!
怎么了? - 没事!
What's the matter? - Nothing!
酒喝完了,再去找一瓶你喜欢的
The wine's finished, come choose the one you like.
小心台阶
Watch your step.
想喝什么都行
Choose whatever you like.
这是德国的酒
There are German wines,
法国的…
French...
意大利的
Italian.
意大利、法国、德国…我不懂酒
Italian, French, German... I don't understand about wine.
你来选
You pick it.
你在这里啊!
You're here!
对
Yeah.
帕斯托尔·鲍尔快死了
Pastor Bauer is dying,
他的妻子想去诊所
his wife needs to get to the clinic.
你去吧
You go, please.
我不能什么都做
I can't do everything,
我太累了,想睡觉
I'm exhausted, I want to sleep.
好,那我去吧
Alright, I'll go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要去医院,和我一起,我有话说
I'm going to the hospital, come with me, I have to talk to you.
您是一位牧师,对吧?
You're a priest, aren't you?
您快死了,就可以和上帝通话
Now that you're dying, you can talk to the Lord.
我浪费了太多时间,上帝知道
I've killed lots of times and He knows it.
他也知道我很懊恼
He also knows I'd repented.
我抛弃了太多
I'd given up everything,
家庭,他人的尊敬,和我的儿子
my family, people's respect, my son.
我隐藏了十五年,上帝给了我新生活
I stayed hidden for 15 years, He gave me a new life.
我很想问他为什么要夺回去
You have to ask Him why He's come to take it back.
帮我问一下他
Ask Him that.
其实我知道原因
I already know why anyway.
上帝根本就不想帮助人们
He doesn't give a fuck about helping people.
爱德华多发现我了
Eduardo found me out.
什么? - 他告诉我的
What? - He told me.
这不可能
That's impossible.
这不是你的错,我犯了一个错误
It's not your fault, I made the mistake.
我本该让你也觉得我死了
I should have made you think I was dead too.
我来跟他说我们明天就走
I'll talk to him and we'll leave tomorrow.
爱德华多,你在这吗?
Eduardo are you here?
你做了什么啊?
What did you do?
后面有个篮子和破布
There's a bucket and rag back there.
别用太多洗涤剂,不然就糟了
Don't use too much detergent, or you'll make a mess.
快弄
Get moving.
明天去汉堡,在"白宫"旅馆找到塞尔吉奥
Go to Hamburg tomorrow, see Sergio at the "White Horse" restaurant.
我会提前和他打招呼
I'll speak to him first.
告诉他你需要一份工作和新的证件
Tell him you need a job and a new document.
别跟任何人通话,我会打给你
Never call anyone, I'll call you.